What does the word "might" mean?

Old October 19th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default What does the word "might" mean?

As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 19th 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.
Old October 19th 11, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Oh... ...I'm not stupid enough to expect that. :-)

Old October 19th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

On Oct 19, 3:14*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Oh... ...I'm not stupid enough to expect that. :-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you tell him that you wil meet him under the big clock at
Seatac.

Hahahahahahaha.
Old October 19th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 19, 2:06*pm, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Holy ****. This freak reads Wack Job Baker making excuses for his
cowardice, and supports him.
Which makes as much sense as expecting sanity from either one of them.
Old October 19th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 19, 2:14*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Oh... ...I'm not stupid enough to expect that. :-)

And you certainly are not stupid enough or insane enough to make a
false police report. Jail time. Banned from the US. Etc. Nor will
you ever be man enough to show up and spew your **** in person.
How humiliating. How embarassing.
Old October 19th 11, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Holy ****. This freak reads Wack Job Baker making excuses for his
cowardice, and supports him.

There are no excuses, Scottie.

I said I "might" be picking up a friend. It didn't come to pass.

Old October 19th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Oh... ...I'm not stupid enough to expect that. :-)

And you certainly are not stupid enough or insane enough to make a
false police report. Jail time. Banned from the US. Etc. Nor will

I wouldn't make a false report, Scottie. I'd make a true one.

:-)

Old October 19th 11, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 19, 2:24*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Holy ****. *This freak reads Wack Job Baker making excuses for his
cowardice, and supports him.

There are no excuses, Scottie.

I said I "might" be picking up a friend. It didn't come to pass.

Which makes as much sense as expecting sanity from either one of them.

Not only that, he declined to meet with you. So what's he bitching
about?
Old October 19th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
As in:

"I MIGHT be picking up a friend at Sea-Tac next Tuesday. How about we
meet beforehand?"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/21fd23380db7bb23

And how is that a promise to report anything to anyone?

It depends on how much the person weighs that you are picking up and how
far you are moving them will determine how much might you have.

which makes much sense as expecting a normal answer from a loon.

Holy ****. *This freak reads Wack Job Baker making excuses for his
cowardice, and supports him.

There are no excuses, Scottie.

I said I "might" be picking up a friend. It didn't come to pass.

Which makes as much sense as expecting sanity from either one of them..

Not only that, he declined to meet with you. *So what's he bitching
about?

Amazing. I was out of town and refused to be jerked around by a pussy
who lied about coming to Seattle.
In any case, YOU have refused to meet with me, Dickless Henry.
And of course, refused to give contact info for the cops you lied to
or lied about lying to.
No surprise this psychopath encourages a mentally ill stalker. Happy
to discuss this with SPD.
Contact info?