fis ski rule change

Old October 18th 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default fis ski rule change

http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc
Old October 18th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 18, 11:32*am, down_hill wrote:
http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc

Looks like I got my Atomic 195cm just in time.

(Or 40 years too late)
Old October 19th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 10/18/2011 11:32 AM, down_hill wrote:

http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc

It's not anything -- just a blank screen.

??

--
Cheers, Bev
"If the Eskimos have a thousand different words for "snow," does this

Old October 19th 11, 06:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
The Real Bev wrote:

On 10/18/2011 11:32 AM, down_hill wrote:

http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc

It's not anything -- just a blank screen.

??

It should be a video...

....of Hitler...

....whose underlings are telling him about the rule change...

....and of course, he explodes in rage.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 19th 11, 08:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 18, 11:14*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/18/2011 11:32 AM, down_hill wrote:

http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc

It's not anything -- just a blank screen.

??

I saw it earlier on a different computer,but now I get blank screen
also.
Old October 19th 11, 12:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Alan Baker wrote:
In ,
The Real wrote:

On 10/18/2011 11:32 AM, down_hill wrote:

http://meemsy.com/v/357

it is not pc

It's not anything -- just a blank screen.

??

It should be a video...

...of Hitler...

...whose underlings are telling him about the rule change...

...and of course, he explodes in rage.

non PC things get removed pretty fast these days.

Alan
What is your take on Dan any comments.

I know when my driver is a few seconds late you get those feeling, but
they & we all understand what it involves and if there was no real
danger we all could be just IRacing.
I have lost friends in white working corners and pit personal have been
hurt and badly burned.
Not sure where I stand on Sam who want to fold up and get out of racing
because of it. His driver who won the indy lights race in vegas was the
champion of the F2000 series last year that I work in.

Old October 19th 11, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 19, 5:35 am, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In ,
The Real wrote:

[...]

What's that has anything to do with YOUR thread titled "fis ski rule
change," Retarded? "Hanging a goat head to sell dog meats?" How can
you face yourself, loon? Of course you do, shamelessly, and that's
what make you a loon.

snowbender
Old October 19th 11, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 19, 6:35*am, down_hill wrote:

What is your take on Dan any comments.

I know when my driver is a few seconds late you get those feeling, but
they & we all understand what it involves and if there was no real
danger we all could be just IRacing.
I have lost friends in white working corners and pit personal have been
hurt and badly burned.
Not sure where I stand on Sam who want to fold up and get out of racing
because of it. His driver who won the indy lights race in vegas was the
champion of the F2000 series last year that I work in.

It's quite sad. He seemed like such a nice guy.

225 on a 1.5 mile track seems amazing to me. Perhaps that is not the
place to run Indy cars? But I also don't like the restrictor plate
rules in place in NASCAR. The whole artificially retarding hp. If
NASCAR is going to run Daytona/Talladega, I say "let 'em run". But
they might need to look at the appropriateness of *where* they run?

I don't know of this "Sam" issue. Elaborate?
Old October 19th 11, 02:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
On Oct 19, 6:35 am, wrote:

[...]

The team owner that ran Dan was Sam
http://www.samschmidtmotorsports.com/about/team-owner/
Old October 19th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In ,
The Real wrote:

[...]

I honestly don't know how I feel.

I love motor racing, and I know that if you're going to race cars fast
accidents like this one are going to happen.

Honestly, let me think on it.

Rule #1 Alan Baker Alpine Skiing 338 June 19th 09 06:47 PM
Rule #1 The Real Bev[_4_] Alpine Skiing 1 April 25th 09 07:03 AM
FUNDING RULE FOR A WORLD-FAMOUS TEAM Global Trade Nordic Skiing 0 January 22nd 09 04:09 PM
Fwd: Finns Rule Gene Goldenfeld Nordic Skiing 2 March 11th 04 03:02 AM
Classical Race Rule? John Galt Nordic Skiing 3 January 21st 04 02:22 AM