|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Big group of Norwegians need help on Birkie 2005 travel
looks like we're a group of fourty from west Norway that will arrive
MN airport next year and to the Birkie. A bigger group is also coming
from east of Norway.
It would be nice if someone could help me with a list of questions
that I have.
Post here og mail me at address lars_vagle at Yahoo.no
1. as a group of 40 we would like to charter a bus from thursday to
what agency would you recommend?
2. NWT offers Airport Shuttle transportation to and from Minneapolis
Airport seven days a week. Special charters are available for
How is this shuttle service?
Is Hayward so small we can walk from any lodging to training tracks
and finnish line?
3. Are there shuttle busses from Hayward to Cable the morning of the
who arrange these?
4. How long does it take to drive from Hayward to Cable in the
5. when staying in Hayward, as I've been recommended to do, where
we stay in Hayward?
Is it all a walk from one side to the other, or should we ask for
downtown og near ski tracks?
6. What lodging would you recommend? highest priorities are close to
tracks and finnish line.
Clean double room with private shower. Hotel room size is enough.
ca 75USD per room per night.
I found these links on Birkie.com:
We will first do the Keski race so I should prepare a similar
questionlist for that...
Thanks for any help.
mvh Lars Vagle.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Official Toko view of Birkie||Rob Bradlee||Nordic Skiing||18||February 27th 04 09:44 PM|