Carving on flat boards

Old October 21st 11, 11:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Carving on flat boards

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Oct 21, 2:53 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
On Oct 21, 1:00 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 21, 11:51 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

No, "the pig cannot tell."

Right.

The pig that thinks its an eagle cannot tell...

...but you're the pig, Chai-tea.

Yup, "you have a way to manipulate your little mind."

Nope.

Yes, "...but you're the pig" is what makes you "the pig."

LOL

Good, at least we make a happy pig.

LOL

That would be the guy who imagines a flat ski can carve.

:-)

Yup, your little mind doesn't shed the light,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27_G1flNcM

Still not carving.

And round around you go, "yup, your little mind doesn't shed the
light."

Your lack of technique doesn't "shed the light", Chai-tea.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 21st 11, 11:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 21, 4:05 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 21, 2:53 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Or your shameless denial.

Sorry, but anyone can take pictures of tracks in the snow.

No, you can't, and you have no way to prove that wasn't my clip, so
you are in denial.

Sorry, but it's not up to me to prove that it isn't yours. It's up to
you to prove it IS.

Proofs are given, but your little knowledge doesn't know what
constitute a "proof."

2. 8 seconds in, by the lift pole, 16 seconds in. Both those right turns
show the the snow being swept down to those tracks.

First of all the tracks were filmed in reverse [don't you know that,
[from the chairlift,] green MA?], so those were left turns. Secondly,
on a skidding turn, the snow is being swept to the "outside" of turn/
curve, and both of the turns you described the snow were smashed
inside the curve, the tracks of slipping turns. Yes, your green MA
doesn't know what it read.

As to the first, yes they are left turns.

As to the second, no.

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about, what's "no"
about?

LOL

Did I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about? "What's
'no' about"?

But 1. is far more important.

No, it is not important at all; the question was whether or not you
can tell the difference between skidding turn tracks and the slipping
turn tracks, whether or not I made those tracks doesn't matter, so you
are manipulating your little mind to try to win an argument, again.

True carved turns leave no sign of snow being swept at all.

That is your "narrow definition, narrow technique."

Nope. That is *THE* definition.

"Round and around you go," "that is your "narrow definition, narrow
technique."

The student may have his talents; nevertheless, teaching a brand new
student to carve remains a bad instruction.

How would you know? What certification in instruction have you got,
level zero?

Yup, you might call it that way; in skiing/kungfu/sport, the highest
level one can get is "be oneness with nature," and yes, it is so high
up, your English has no word for it.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

What did I predict? You are truly shameless.

snowbender

Old October 21st 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 21, 1:32*pm, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

And what are your qualifications?

Taich Skiing, unlimited?

A company you started proves you're qualified?

I just started "Chai-Tea Is an Idiot, International" then.

Hey we certified him as a loon #2.
Did you think it was going to go any other way.
He has proven how qualified he is my all the crappy misleading video he
has posted.

Holy ****. This deranged idiot is conversing with Mad Dog Baker and
calling ANYONE else a loon?
There is dumb. There is stupid. And there is Dumb**** Downhill.
Old October 21st 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 21, 4:24*pm, snowbender
wrote:
On Oct 21, 4:05 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Yup, you might call it that way; in skiing/kungfu/sport, the highest
level one can get is "be oneness with nature," and yes, it is so high
up, your English has no word for it.

One thing for su Baker has achieved such a high level of cowardice
that even my vocabulary has no words to describe what a coward he is.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

What did I predict? You are truly shameless.

snowbender

Couldn't agree with you more, Ichie. I've busted this freak in
hundreds of lies, and every time I do, he goes LOL.
At least he hasn't used that particular response this week, after
getting his bluff called and humiliating himself. But he's still
lying his ass off.

Old October 21st 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 21, 4:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:

Good, at least we make a happy pig.

LOL

"Good, at least we make a happy pig."

And round around you go, "yup, your little mind doesn't shed the
light."

Your lack of technique doesn't "shed the light", Chai-tea.

Or the light is so bright that you cannot see the real technique? "And

Old October 21st 11, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 21, 4:06 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
snowbender wrote:
Yup, and you remain me the armadillo husband in one of the Capitol One
commercial. If you just want to hide, why bother keep coming out? For
the last word?

I'm not hiding.

When you get down to the pure personal insults, it just makes me laugh.

Yes, you are hiding, and denying your own comment "...you're the pig,"
who is doing the personal insults again?

You.

That is your perpetuated shameless denial, again, or you don't know
what did you say when you commented "...you're the pig, Chai-tea." You
are insulted by you own lack of self-respect.

You're the pig in the ANALOGY, Chai-tea. It's not an insult.

Or simply a pig analogy? Nevertheless, "You are insulted by you own
lack of self-respect."

snowbender

Old October 21st 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*snowbender wrote:
Yup, and you remain me the armadillo husband in one of the Capitol One
commercial. If you just want to hide, why bother keep coming out? For
the last word?

I'm not hiding.

When you get down to the pure personal insults, it just makes me laugh.

Yes, you are hiding, and denying your own comment "...you're the pig,"
who is doing the personal insults again?

You.

That is your perpetuated shameless denial, again, or you don't know
what did you say when you commented "...you're the pig, Chai-tea." You
are insulted by you own lack of self-respect.

You're the pig in the ANALOGY, Chai-tea. It's not an insult.

Or simply a pig analogy? Nevertheless, "You are insulted by you own
lack of self-respect."

How could he possibly respect himself after the crap he pulled this
week? After completely humiliating himself?

Old October 22nd 11, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

Old October 22nd 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

snowbender wrote:

Or your shameless denial.

Sorry, but anyone can take pictures of tracks in the snow.

No, you can't, and you have no way to prove that wasn't my clip, so
you are in denial.

Sorry, but it's not up to me to prove that it isn't yours. It's up to
you to prove it IS.

Proofs are given, but your little knowledge doesn't know what
constitute a "proof."

No proof was given that those were your tracks. And I know this, because
they were my tracks. And I'll prove it the same way you did: by pointing
to the video and saying "those were mine"!

[...]

No. Round and round you go claiming that you can do things you can't by
simply changing the definitions.

The student may have his talents; nevertheless, teaching a brand new
student to carve remains a bad instruction.

How would you know? What certification in instruction have you got,
level zero?

Yup, you might call it that way; in skiing/kungfu/sport, the highest
level one can get is "be oneness with nature," and yes, it is so high
up, your English has no word for it.

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

What did I predict? You are truly shameless.

You predicted something?

LOL

slolam/carving Norm Snowboarding 2 February 24th 06 04:01 PM
Length on carving ski Hallgeir Alpine Skiing 2 November 2nd 04 01:42 AM
Carving photos WeatherCam Snowboarding 4 January 8th 04 08:36 PM
Alpine/Carving/Slalom Boards Gregory Michael Snowboarding 8 December 20th 03 12:09 AM
Info Carving Ski ... help me ! Marco Alpine Skiing 4 November 1st 03 07:49 PM