fis ski rule change

Old October 20th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Default fis ski rule change

Alan Baker wrote:

I love motor racing, and I know that if you're going to race cars fast
accidents like this one are going to happen.

Honestly, let me think on it.

Did you get a chance to think?

My son wrote in his kindergarten book he wants to be a race car driver.
So when the news of Dan hit main stream media he heard about it. So we
watched it on speed news where it is played a bit more sensitively say
than ABC or other major networks.
It is his choice to do what he wants to experience he will do it by the
rules if he wants. But I feel that it is important that he see both
sides of his choice. I guess I set a bad example being the type of
person to run towards the crashes wearing white carrying a firebottle.
You get to meet all types of drivers some of them are driven to far by
their dads. I knew one kid who lived on LI and went to see my driver who
is well respected as a driver and told him he was going to win a world
championship or die trying.
It was over heard in the paddock that his dad told him he could take
west bend flat out. Somebody had found the spark box from that car
buried in the overgrowth weeks after that day and had sent it to me
after sitting on his shelf for 20 years to see if it still worked.
It is sitting on my bench bring back a lot of memories of racers not
here any more, but do you think they would be happy if they never did
what they wanted to do, or were not a part of motorsports?
Racing incidents are one thing stupidity is the gene pool cleaner.

Old October 20th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 20, 10:21*am, down_hill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

Too bad the pool wasn't cleaned before the bottom scum mutated and
produced you. As stupid as they get around here, and that's really
stupid.

Rule #1 Alan Baker Alpine Skiing 338 June 19th 09 06:47 PM
Rule #1 The Real Bev[_4_] Alpine Skiing 1 April 25th 09 07:03 AM
FUNDING RULE FOR A WORLD-FAMOUS TEAM Global Trade Nordic Skiing 0 January 22nd 09 04:09 PM
Fwd: Finns Rule Gene Goldenfeld Nordic Skiing 2 March 11th 04 03:02 AM
Classical Race Rule? John Galt Nordic Skiing 3 January 21st 04 02:22 AM