Taking up skiing

Old September 22nd 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Taking up skiing

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:29:16 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Sep 22, 4:51*am, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:40:51 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

In article ,
wrote:

Besides, nobody would dare plonk a mighty Hungarian warrior.

Except the Turks, and the occasional Mongol on horseback...

My minions will find out where they live. *Revenge will be swift.

You know where I live. Show up. Don't send your cockroaches by
mail. Do it yourslf.

An invitation. I can't resist. Trust me, you won't even know I was
there.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 22nd 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 21, 10:37*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 09/20/2011 12:26 PM, wrote:

I think if anyone called me rapist, thief, child molester, or
convicted criminal, I would have them in court in short order. *Unless
it were true, of course.

So far my conversations with them have just been good skiing advice,
but, curiously, none from you. *Don't you ski at all?

He has been seen to ski by various posters here -- but not recently.

Of course not recently. Nobody has the balls to show up, given that
stalkers can and will be dealt with appropriately.
Try 12 years, Ashley. Bit of a major distortion there, but then
again, you lie like you breathe.

His verbal attacks started before 1999 and have continued in the same
vein, using the same vocabulary, with varying frequency since then.

In the psychopathic mind of Bev Ashley, catching liars lying is a
"verbal attack". So I just verbally attacked her.
Of course, her verbal attacks started before 1999 and have continued
in the same vein, using the same lies, with varying frequency, but
always and reliably lying and defaming and twisting the facts. As in
this verbal attack.

Arguing does no good.

Translation: lying and defaming and threatening me does no good.

*Attempting to make him see reason does no good.

Always happy to reason with reasonable people. Never with
psychopaths. Tell ya what, ****ley. Reason with me about that verbal
attack lie. Or reason at all. Without lying. Can't do it, can you?
How humiliating for you. Reason.

Defending yourself against his imaginary threats/insults does no good.

I've threatened you? When and where, you lying ****? Proof. Of
course, a psychopath believes that anyone who busts them lying is
threatening them.
Is this a defense? I telll the truth and you defame me is a defense,
right?

Ignoring him and/or killfiling him is the only defense.

Translation: refusing to engage because you get busted lying and
exposed as a disgusting bitch is normal, so refusing to engage is your
only defense.

Newsgroups have been killed by loons like him and by responses to/about
him by other loons or well-intentioned skiers.

This newsgroup has been destroyed. There are no well-intentioned
skiers left in this ********, because every single one of them is a
pathological liar like Bev ****ley.

Don't fall into the trap. *Just killfile him.

Translation: Pay no attention to reality, pay no attention to the
truth, ignore the facts, and believe a vicious lying psychopathic
stalker.
RSA's version of "reason".
Sorta like Bev Ashley thinks falsely accusing me of molesting children
is "attempting to reason". No ****, she has said exactly that.
Old September 22nd 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 22, 7:29*am, down_hill wrote:
Walt wrote:

* I was a guest at SB and so didn't express my

ire to the instructor as I would have at Killington, but was appalled
by the ignorance of that instructor. I did let a guest services
person know of my concern.

Huh?

I always thought that was what they were *teaching* in those snowboarder
classes.

Instructor: "Ok, everybody sit down, and arrange yourself across the
trail. *You, there on the end, move over a bit there's still some trail
that you're not blocking. *And you two in the middle, move a bit closer
together - there's a gap where someone could get through."

"Ok, now that we've blocked as much of the trail as possible, anybody
got a smoke?"

I think it is the caliber of teacher, and partly to blame the employer
who is not keeping up the standard of what he is calling an instructor.
Put a jacket on him and assign a intro class to him.
It is like the county political system here rink guards got paid more
but was starting position so many politically appointed jobs started
there and often lasted until the first real cold day.
I think one problem is every body just wants a job and they are waiting
for a better job and this job is just a paycheck.
Vs every job you have contributes to your career, the greater your skill
set the more value you have.-

I blame the employer who gave you a high school diploma when you have
sixth grade English skills.
Old September 22nd 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote this crap:

On Sep 22, 4:51 am, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:40:51 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

In article ,
wrote:

Besides, nobody would dare plonk a mighty Hungarian warrior.

Except the Turks, and the occasional Mongol on horseback...

My minions will find out where they live. Revenge will be swift.

You know where I live. *Show up. *Don't send your cockroaches by
mail. *Do it yourslf.

An invitation. *I can't resist. *Trust me, you won't even know I was
there.

Exactly. I will not ever know you are there, because you will never
show up.
Thanks. Another threat. Any LE reading this ********?
bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bring your dress and tiara, Queenie. I know where to take you so you
can be amongst your kind, and wear a gown without having people laugh
at you. Until you open your mouth or I show them your posts, of
course.
Old September 23rd 11, 04:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/22/2011 09:43 AM, Walt wrote:
On 9/22/2011 8:14 AM, VtSkier wrote:

at sugarbush, AT SUGARBUSH, a few years ago, very early in the season,
November IRRC, we were skiing down the single open trail when we
happened upon a snowboard class. The members of the class were arrayed
sitting across the trail facing downhill, the instructor was on his
knees talking to the class. This stationary group took up more than
half the trail width. I was a guest at SB and so didn't express my
ire to the instructor as I would have at Killington, but was appalled
by the ignorance of that instructor. I did let a guest services
person know of my concern.

Huh?

I always thought that was what they were *teaching* in those snowboarder
classes.

Instructor: "Ok, everybody sit down, and arrange yourself across the
trail. You, there on the end, move over a bit there's still some trail
that you're not blocking. And you two in the middle, move a bit closer
together - there's a gap where someone could get through."

"Ok, now that we've blocked as much of the trail as possible, anybody
got a smoke?"

That's certainly what it looked like.
Old September 23rd 11, 12:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:46:55 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

Try again. If you think you are a "medical professional", you are
liable for civil penalties and criminal charges. You are violating the
"Do no harm" ethos of the Hippocratic Oath. Any professional medical
personnel would be licensed and in good standing with the State and the
medical boards that maintain standards for any area of medical expertise.

We've all known that Scottee lives in his own delusional world.
Nothing he says can be accepted as the truth.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 23rd 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Try again. *If you think you are a "medical professional", you are
liable for civil penalties and criminal charges. *You are violating the
"Do no harm" ethos of the Hippocratic Oath. *Any professional medical
personnel would be licensed and in good standing with the State and the
medical boards that maintain standards for any area of medical expertise..

We've all known that Scottee lives in his own delusional world.
Nothing he says can be accepted as the truth.

Horvath, I've never called you mentally ill. A disgusting,
despicable, vile, pathetic, lying piece of **** coward, yes.
But you know you are an asshole You enjoy being an asshole. And you
just proved it again.
Ted Waldron is mentally ill. You know it. And you encourage him.
Beyond vile into some other world of depravity.
How disgusting. Typical Horvath.
Old September 23rd 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Try again. *If you think you are a "medical professional", you are
liable for civil penalties and criminal charges. *You are violating the
"Do no harm" ethos of the Hippocratic Oath. *Any professional medical
personnel would be licensed and in good standing with the State and the
medical boards that maintain standards for any area of medical expertise.

We've all known that Scottee lives in his own delusional world.
Nothing he says can be accepted as the truth.

Horvath, I've never called you mentally ill. A disgusting,
despicable, vile, pathetic, lying piece of **** coward, yes.
But you know you are an asshole You enjoy being an asshole. And you
just proved it again.
Ted Waldron is mentally ill. You know it. And you encourage him.
Beyond vile into some other world of depravity.
How disgusting. Typical Horvath.

Liar.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old September 23rd 11, 06:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Try again. If you think you are a "medical professional", you are
liable for civil penalties and criminal charges. You are violating the
"Do no harm" ethos of the Hippocratic Oath. Any professional medical
personnel would be licensed and in good standing with the State and the
medical boards that maintain standards for any area of medical expertise.

We've all known that Scottee lives in his own delusional world.
Nothing he says can be accepted as the truth.

Horvath, I've never called you mentally ill. *A disgusting,
despicable, vile, pathetic, lying piece of **** coward, yes.
But you know you are an asshole *You enjoy being an asshole. *And you
just proved it again.
Ted Waldron is mentally ill. *You know it. *And you encourage him.
Beyond vile into some other world of depravity.
How disgusting. *Typical Horvath.

Liar.

Ok. I lied. You're mentally ill. Happy now?
Old September 24th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 09/22/2011 05:14 AM, VtSkier wrote:

On 09/22/2011 01:49 AM, The Real Bev wrote:

at sugarbush, AT SUGARBUSH, a few years ago, very early in the season,
November IRRC, we were skiing down the single open trail when we
happened upon a snowboard class. The members of the class were arrayed
sitting across the trail facing downhill, the instructor was on his
knees talking to the class. This stationary group took up more than
half the trail width. I was a guest at SB and so didn't express my
ire to the instructor as I would have at Killington, but was appalled
by the ignorance of that instructor. I did let a guest services
person know of my concern.

Mountain High really IS the ghetto ski area of SoCal. The lifties are
indifferent to loading safety, the patrollers are indifferent to the
complaints of the users about the lifties, the area is designed to
funnel the hotshots down through the newbies, the 'automatic' ticket
readers don't work the way they should, I don't much like the runs, and
the users seem to be both rude and incompetent. YMMV, of course.

Addendum: At Snow Summit last year I encountered a couple of boarders
sitting out in the middle just below a lip. I stopped and asked (nicely,
for once, and with no foul language) if they knew that it was dangerous
to stop where they were stopped. They quickly apologized and said they
didn't know. I should have asked where they learned to board, but I
didn't want to stop long enough for a real discussion.

Maybe incompetent boarding instruction is universal, just like lack of
common sense.

--
Cheers, Bev
Election 2008: