The decline

Old May 22nd 05, 05:40 PM
Lisa Horton

Default The decline

http://www.rhymeswithorange.com/home.php?date=050329
Old May 23rd 05, 04:57 PM
Scott Ablowhole

Lisa Horton a sick bitch who thinks death threats, vile
jokes about molesting children, and gross defamation is a sport.

Old May 23rd 05, 05:41 PM
Lisa Horton

C'mon Scott, you're not a kid any more either, can't you relate to the
comic, at all?

Lisa

Lisa Horton a kind and generous soul shared this very funny comic strip with us.

Old May 23rd 05, 05:50 PM
lal_truckee

Lisa Horton wrote:
C'mon Scott, you're not a kid any more either, can't you relate to the
comic, at all?

I don't think that was who you thought it was, but rather someone else
bent on stirring things up. A good reason to never respond to either the
primary or the surrogates...

ObTopic: Are you skiing any days?

Lisa

Old May 23rd 05, 06:49 PM
Lisa Horton

lal_truckee wrote:

Lisa Horton wrote:
C'mon Scott, you're not a kid any more either, can't you relate to the
comic, at all?

I don't think that was who you thought it was, but rather someone else
bent on stirring things up. A good reason to never respond to either the
primary or the surrogates...

ObTopic: Are you skiing any days?

Missed last week, on the week prior the transmission on the van started
acting up as I was leaving Alpine. Unfortunate. I could take the car,
I suppose, but then I wouldn't have my own portable dressing room in the
parking lot, etc.

If I get favorable news from the shop this afternoon, I'm likely to be
skiing by as the fat lady sings.

And yes, of course you're right about the responding thing...

Lisa
Old May 24th 05, 06:44 AM
suds

"lal_truckee" wrote in message