Ping Yunlong and Foot

Old May 6th 05, 10:39 PM
Fred

Default Ping Yunlong and Foot

On Fri, 6 May 2005 15:20:12 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

I wanted to give you guys congratulations for playing these sick freaks as
well as you have. Amusing assholes, ain't they? They always band together
to attack anyone who doesn't belong to their self selected group of
pathological liars, poseurs, psychopaths, and the like.
Gawd, they are so predictable, and so easy.

you said it Scott!

Old May 6th 05, 11:45 PM
ant

Sven Golly wrote:
"Scott Abraham" wrote in news:427beca9_2@x-
privat.org:

Gawd, they are so predictable, and so easy.

Have you figured out who Foot2Foot really is yet?

I reckon it's Hannigan, orWilliams, or some other very skilled troll! I
imagine he's swiping all the technical stuff from epicski but I could be
wrong.

ant

Old May 7th 05, 12:57 AM
Richard Henry

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
I wanted to give you guys congratulations for playing these sick freaks as
well as you have. Amusing assholes, ain't they? They always band

together
to attack anyone who doesn't belong to their self selected group of
pathological liars, poseurs, psychopaths, and the like.
Gawd, they are so predictable, and so easy.

Does this mean you will be taking lessons form Yunlong or footie? Maybe
they can help you break out of your intermediate doldrums...on second
thought, maybe not.

Never mind!

Old May 8th 05, 08:49 AM

I heard keerkuhguard's all into god and stuff. How can I possibly take
him seriously?
me

Old May 10th 05, 12:49 PM
Jeff

Scott Abraham wrote:
I wanted to give you guys congratulations for playing these sick

freaks as
well as you have. Amusing assholes, ain't they? They always band

together
to attack anyone who doesn't belong to their self selected group of
pathological liars, poseurs, psychopaths, and the like.
Gawd, they are so predictable, and so easy.

It's not rational to hang out with people you hate, yet you continue to
do so. Who's the fool? When you're not around, nobody talks about you.
There's no need to worry about assassinations of your impeccable
character when you're not in this group. So why don't you return to
your life as a vietnam war hero, a Martin Luther King volunteer, a
peace activist, a Golden Glove boxer, a Washington State trooper, Bill
Gates' body guard and enjoy the Purple Heart you earned in country
Vietnam?

Old May 13th 05, 08:42 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

When you're not around, nobody talks about you.
There's no need to worry about assassinations of your impeccable
character when you're not in this group.

When I am not around, the lies and defamations continue. What a liar!

When you're not around, nobody talks about you except for the occasional
"I wonder what happened to Scottie" post.

We talk skiing. A subject about which you never knew much.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old May 14th 05, 06:03 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

When you're not around, nobody talks about you.
There's no need to worry about assassinations of your impeccable
character when you're not in this group.

When I am not around, the lies and defamations continue. What a liar!

When you're not around, nobody talks about you except for the occasional
"I wonder what happened to Scottie" post.

You are insane. Do you really believe the crap you just wrote? Do you know
how much you lie?

Why don't you show me?

Show me all the "lies and defamations" posted about you during your last
hiatus...

We talk skiing. A subject about which you never knew much.

Then stfu and talk skiing instead of telling lies, freak.

Make me, asshole.

Old May 14th 05, 02:24 PM
Richard Henry

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Show me all the "lies and defamations" posted about you during your last
hiatus...

Go to google yourself. You are insane.

Pathetic blowhard.