Taos trip report 12/27-30

Old January 12th 05, 10:40 PM
klaus

Richard Henry wrote:
I wnent to a bar in Lawton, Oklahoma, where the happy hour rule was stricly
enforced. However, you could buy all the beers you wanted at happy hour
prices and they would store them for you in the cooler behind the bar, but
they had to be consumed before you left the bar.

Lawton OK? Hahahahahahah...

-klaus

Old January 13th 05, 04:34 PM
Jim Strohm

Bob Lee wrote:

A bunny with a pancake on its head?

Ernie's kids got your pancake, bubba. 26" new in the last 5 days.

Edelweiss Gulch, if you can find it and if you dare.

This isn't for you, Bob -- you know where it is, and I know you know.
This is for the Rest of You. File it under "national treasure."

Cross-reference it to Yyyy.

No, it's NOT on any map, not even on the back of the RSA FAQ. But
here's a hint, take US 84 north from Texas and turn right twice, left
once, then one more right. And stop in the snowbank.

Jimintexus
who may go out at lunch to get "bite me" tattooed on his arse
Old January 14th 05, 09:46 AM
Jim Strohm

Bob Lee wrote:

The sky was so blue it was nearly black.

I'm glad somebody besides me takes the time to look up, and notices that
enough to remark on it.