Scottee, War Hero, His own words

Old May 26th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Scottee, War Hero, His own words

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Nam on my mind
Date: 1999/05/02
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

All of this bull**** about The Land of Bad Things is causing the
residual Agent Orange (and a ****load of Hanoi Gold I smoked, along
with the acid) to induce flashbacks.
I havn't been sleeping well. I keep having nightmares, tossing and
turning, my body soaked in fear sweat.
I'm back in that hot and stinky place, stuck on that bare hilltop, the
rain cutting visibility down to a hundred yards, the mud a thing that
seems to have a will of its own.
The stink of cordite fills my nostrils. The gorge rises in my throat,
tasting of another of those scrufulous barbecue pork c-rats.
I'm down to my last mag. Everyone else is dead, their bodies propped
in the eerie positions they found as they fell.
I could swear they are praying.
Charlie is out there behind the wire, massing for the final charge
that will overrun my shallow hole in the ground.
I can hear them moving, and they start to chant:

Ho, Ho, K2 Ho
Ho, Ho, Olin Ho

I peer over the sandbags, and see them charge. They can't walk
through the mud, so they have planks on their feet covered with skins,
sticks in their hands, dressed from head to foot in black Patagucci.
They reek of patchouli oil.
I scream, "Come and get it, you pinna slopes!"
I fire until the barrel glows cherry red, and never run out of rounds.

They all fall down, but then get up and keep coming. They get closer,
and I can see the duct tape hanging in shreds from their garments.
Two are carrying the oddest thing. It looks like a park bench, and
taped to the bench is the ELB, naked, moaning "Suckee, ****ee, seven
and three".
I know what will happen if they capture me. I pull my Randall, grab
the Pride, and scream "You'll never take me alive, coppers"
Then I wake up, shivering in mortal terror.

Two Buddha, War Hero

Vail: Sweet dreams

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 14th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Amazing. The dishonesty of this dickless coward never ceases to astound.
An obvious facetious post, and this freak tries to stalk me again with
outright misrepresentation.
One thing for sure. He ain't got the balls to do so in person.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
.com...

From: Scott Abraham
Date: 1999/05/02
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

[...]

Misrepresentation ?

Care to clarify Harry's post...which was a direct reposting of
yours ?

Old June 15th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:19:23 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

Amazing. The dishonesty of this dickless coward never ceases to astound.
An obvious facetious post, and this freak tries to stalk me again with
outright misrepresentation.
One thing for sure. He ain't got the balls to do so in person.

I posted your own words, in entirety. Explain how I misrepresented
you.

I've agreed to meet you many times, you never show up.

I spent the week-end in the winner's circle of a major yacht race.
You spent the week-end jacking off in your mother's basement. I'm a
winner, and you're a loser.

Do us all a favor, stick a gun barrel in your mouth, and put us out of
your misery.

Old June 15th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

wrote this crap:

Amazing. The dishonesty of this dickless coward never ceases to astound.
An obvious facetious post, and this freak tries to stalk me again with
outright misrepresentation.
One thing for sure. He ain't got the balls to do so in person.

I posted your own words, in entirety. Explain how I misrepresented
you.

Sure. You took an obviously facetioius post and presented it as real.
That's misrepresentation, you dickless asshole.

I've agreed to meet you many times, you never show up.

How laughable. How pathetic. That's a misrepresentation too, you dickless
asshole.

I spent the week-end in the winner's circle of a major yacht race.
You spent the week-end jacking off in your mother's basement. I'm a
winner, and you're a loser.

I spent the weekend in Sun Valley, in a five million dollar house. Running
around on a new motorcycle. And I have the balls to kick your ass. I'm a
winner, and you're a sick cowardly freak stalking on the net.

Do us all a favor, stick a gun barrel in your mouth, and put us out of
your misery.

Do us all a favor. Show up in person and try to stuff a gun in my mouth,
freak.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Old June 15th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

wrote this crap:

Amazing. The dishonesty of this dickless coward never ceases to astound.
An obvious facetious post, and this freak tries to stalk me again with
outright misrepresentation.
One thing for sure. He ain't got the balls to do so in person.

I posted your own words, in entirety. Explain how I misrepresented
you.

Sure. You took an obviously facetioius post and presented it as real.
That's misrepresentation, you dickless asshole.

Ha HA HA Ha What a liar. Now you claim your post was facetioius.
We'll let the peanut gallery decide.

I've agreed to meet you many times, you never show up.

How laughable. How pathetic. That's a misrepresentation too, you dickless
asshole.

How is that?

I spent the week-end in the winner's circle of a major yacht race.
You spent the week-end jacking off in your mother's basement. I'm a
winner, and you're a loser.

I spent the weekend in Sun Valley, in a five million dollar house. Running
around on a new motorcycle. And I have the balls to kick your ass. I'm a
winner, and you're a sick cowardly freak stalking on the net.

So you were in the five million dollar jail in Sun Valley?

While you think a vacation pedalling a beat-up riceburner around is
cool, I took a jet to Florida, and stayed on my Dad's 21 acre estate.
I went to Disney World almost every day. Then I came home and took my
yacht to a major race, and won a trophy.

Do us all a favor, stick a gun barrel in your mouth, and put us out of
your misery.

Do us all a favor. Show up in person and try to stuff a gun in my mouth,
freak.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Bring it on. I'm superior to you in every way. I'm better looking.
I'm wealthy. I've got a beautiful fiance. I belong to the best yacht
club in the area. I'm athletic, and I've got the trophies to prove
it. I go to church every Sunday. God loves me, and he's been very
kind to me.

You're a loser. Begone loser.

Old June 15th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jun 15, 12:08 am, Harry wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:47:09 -0700, "Two Buddha"
Bring it on. I'm superior to you in every way. I'm better looking.
I'm wealthy. I've got a beautiful fiance. I belong to the best yacht
club in the area. I'm athletic, and I've got the trophies to prove
it. I go to church every Sunday. God loves me, and he's been very
kind to me.

You're a loser. Begone loser.

Beautiful, wish I said it.