Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Old May 11th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 10:33 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 9, 7:55 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Inch of new groomed into the piste this morning, stayed chilly until
the
afternoon. Wonderful skiing, especially for May, and I didn't even
see a
rock all day, much less hit one.
My buddy spent most of the winter in Ketchum and had never skied
Whistler.
He couldn't stop ooohing and ahhhing at the views and conditions.
Absolutely fabulous. Great weather, stunning scenery, half price lift
tickets, and best of all, the dewds and the boarders pretty much stuck
the terrain park, leaving Seventh Heaven and the Glacier to us.
I'm sitting in a luxury condo, about to leave to have a great dinner
with
civilized friends. A doc, a professional skier, one of Whistler's
best
instructors, a ski photographer, civilized and sophisticated people
with
spiritual evolvement. Decent people. Good people.
Life is great.
Toodle, freaks!!!!!!
Should be even better tomorrow!!!!!!

Obviously great company.

MD. Very aware, very sophisticated. My kind of guy.

We're not interested in your taste in ''partners''.

Nah, you're only interested in relieving your self loathing by trying to
transfer it to your betters.

A. I'm in Whistler, dumb****, not Ketchum. Condo, not mansion. Very
nice,
mind you, but not a mansion.

a 5 million dollar condo in Ketchum...hmmm...

You really have a problem with reality, eh, freak? Insane obsession tends
to **** up reading comprehension, obviously.

B. Wonderful meal.

Only contributing to your obesity

Down to 245. Lost twenty in the past three months. **** yourself.

C. I wasted five minutes just to make freaks like you feel jealous.

No. You just wasted 5 minutes (thanks to the always eloquent Dave C.
for that one)

No surprise one pathological liar thinks another pathological liar is
"eloquent".

D. I felt like making an on topic post.

Thereby contradicting your stated ''mission'' to bring this place
''down''. It's fun watching you defeat yourself.

It's fun watching you do my work for me. You're nucking futs. Any sane
person runs at the thought of you fixating on them. Thanks.

E. I skied today and I skied tomorrow, and none of you are. For some
reason, I find that notion quite warming. I'll take a run for ya, ok?

E1. I unfortunately can't ski until next season...Even if I had the
oppurtunity, I couldn't.

There is justice.

E2. In the time it takes you to do one run, virtually anyone who has
ever posted here could do three runs of equal length. So with that it
in mind, take a third of a run...I'll call it even.

You've never seen me ski. In fact, NONE of you have seen me ski in the last
eight years. Because you ain't got the balls.
You are insane. Get help.

Old May 11th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default The insane nutless gutlessness of Alan Baker

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Funny.

All of a sudden, you don't want to meet at the information tower...

Nope. You wasted my time and the time of my friends when you chickened
out
last year. You had your chance, you laughable bitch. Why waste my time
on
you again, when you have proven you don't have the balls to show?

But that just it, Scotty: you proved you didn't have the balls to go
through with the meet...

...and now you're just confirming it.

You truly are insane. I was where I was when I said I would be there.
Balls. You weren't. No Balls. Simple.

By refusing to clarify the meeting location until afterwards, when you
knew it was a condition of my coming, you sabotaged the meet. And now
that I know precisely what you meant -- now that you're bound by what
you said -- you won't agree to meet there at all.

Translation: I told you I wouldn't play your sick games anymore. You kept
playing sick and weird games. YOU didn't show up. YOU chickened out. What
a bitch!!!
Why should I waste my time on an insane freak who can't keep his word?
You truly are a deranged wacko. Get help.

Old May 11th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

And I didn't waste anyone's time, because you knew I wasn't coming,
because I said I wouldn't unless you clarified the meet.

Wrong again, freak. Didn't even read your bull****. My friends who were
there certainly thought you wasted their time.
We were there. You didn't show. You chickened out. And all the insane
rationalizations in the world isn't going to change that reality.
You are insane. Get help.

Old May 11th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 9:55 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
snip

and FF Squawks.

I'm so j-e-a-l- ........yawn.........Wake me when you find a
job........SNORE!!!!!!!

Wake me when you get to ski a decent mountain. Snore.

Old May 11th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 9, 9:55 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Assuming any of this bull**** is remotely true

I'm sitting in a luxury condo,

Which you don't own.

So? I went skiing, you didn't, you jealous little freak.
I win.

about to leave to have a great dinner

On someone else's ticket

I win.

with civilized friends. A doc, a professional skier, one of Whistler's
best
instructors, a ski photographer, civilized and sophisticated people with
spiritual evolvement.

Acquaintances at best, never to invite you to anything again after one
of your tasteless and uncivilized outbursts

Holy ****, I've known him for ten years. The Whistler guys for fifteen.
You are insane.
I win.

And at the end of the day, you still have to get your rat trap junker
car to return to your basement dwelling not being able to afford a
week's worth of groceries. Tell ya what, I like my life a helluva lot
better than yours - Own a nice house, got three cars including a new
335i, belong to a golf club, have a family, job and my health not to
mention I can travel anywhere I want to go skiing. I don't have to
leech off of others.

Thinking of you and your $130 skis.

Yeah, but I skied. And you didn't. I'm a man, and you're a bitch. I've
got the balls to face you in person and kick your ass, and you don't. I
skied yesterday, and you didn't.
I win.
**** yourself, freak.

Old May 11th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Only brown pants around here belong to the nutless, gutless freaks who hide
their identity and take cheap shots.....

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Olaf Timandahaff" wrote in message
The smoke and gas belched outta that mine, and everyone knew it was the
end of the line when wrote:

[~~~]
there were hardly any brown spots,

So you stuck to the Green Dots all day...

"bring me my brown ski pants! I'm gonna try a Blue Square run!"

all the way down to the top of the gondy. They really do an
incredible job of keeping that hill rolling.

What happens when Sp0ck boards the Gondola?

WARNING! 8 PASSENGERS MAXIMUM

--
"The Andorran Mining Consortium runs from no-one!"

Commander Shran

Old May 11th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Two Buddha" wrote in
message

[...]

Scott not a single person cares...at ALL about your SNOOZE-FEST ''cord
corn'' groomed runs.

You care. And I'm laughing my ass off. Sitting here with that warm sunburn
feeling on my face, making plans to go up again since the conditions are
great, and you didn't ski yesterday.
I win. **** yourself.

Old May 11th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Ohhhhhhh...

Then why have you been claiming you saw my condition but didn't meet it
because it was too much trouble?

We were there. You didn't show. You chickened out. And all the insane
rationalizations in the world isn't going to change that reality.

So, you were there -- claiming to have a camcorder with you to record
this meet, but you didn't have it turned on as you approached the tower?

LOL

You are insane. Get help.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old May 11th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Pity you can't prove that with the camcorder footage taken with the
camcorder you said you'd have...

By refusing to clarify the meeting location until afterwards, when you
knew it was a condition of my coming, you sabotaged the meet. And now
that I know precisely what you meant -- now that you're bound by what
you said -- you won't agree to meet there at all.

Translation: I told you I wouldn't play your sick games anymore. You kept
playing sick and weird games. YOU didn't show up. YOU chickened out. What
a bitch!!!

Translation: You can no longer play the game of pretending you meant
somewhere else when I show and you're not there...

Old May 11th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Great!

I'd like to get a little spring skiing in myself.

How about we meet at the information tower?

LOL

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
the demo of the iPhone speakerphone.

Anybody at Whistler? Dave M Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 01:42 AM
Whistler in May? DMignon Snowboarding 0 March 10th 04 05:30 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 September 22nd 03 01:59 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing 2 September 17th 03 06:28 AM
Whistler James Bishop North American Ski Resorts 0 August 29th 03 07:34 AM