Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Old May 10th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

C. I wasted five minutes just to make freaks like you feel jealous.

No, you just wasted 5 minutes.

Leaving in 5 minutes for the lifts. Eat your heart out, you dickless beetch

Old May 10th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"ant" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

E. I skied today and I skied tomorrow, and none of you are.

None of you IS.

I skiied a week ago, just before hopping on the plane. It was free... then
again, it's free every day. My lunch was half price, as it is on the days
it's not free.

Yeah, but you had to kiss ass on tourons. Boring.
And you can't even talk about where you skied.

For some reason, I find that notion quite warming.

Your boyfriend hasn't paid the heating bill? Too bad. Lucky the notions
are warming.

Shame you can't get a boyfriend. Too ****ing ugly. Though I bet you
managed to snag a Mormon or two at bar closing, as long as he could do you
doggie style.

I'll take a run for ya, ok?

On a groomer? Don't bother.

Nice to see you again, ****. You hid out all winter. Can't say I blame
you: you don't want your employer to know that you have committed felonies
in the states, are a truly despicable pathological liar, and a petty thief.
Not to mention a fugly bitch....oooops, forgot, he knew that.
I'm laughing my ass off. You committed felonies because you wanted to be
queen of this ******** and take over the goodies.....and you end up teaching
bunnies to put on their boots.
Hey, bitch?
Wish I could take a run down Franz's, just to remember how thoroughly
embarassed you were, exposed as the crapbugger**** poseur you are.

Old May 10th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Inch of new groomed into the piste this morning, stayed chilly until the
afternoon. Wonderful skiing, especially for May, and I didn't even see a
rock all day, much less hit one.
My buddy spent most of the winter in Ketchum and had never skied
Whistler.
He couldn't stop ooohing and ahhhing at the views and conditions.
Absolutely fabulous. Great weather, stunning scenery, half price lift
tickets, and best of all, the dewds and the boarders pretty much stuck to
the terrain park, leaving Seventh Heaven and the Glacier to us.
I'm sitting in a luxury condo, about to leave to have a great dinner with
civilized friends. A doc, a professional skier, one of Whistler's best
instructors, a ski photographer, civilized and sophisticated people with
spiritual evolvement. Decent people. Good people.
Life is great.
Toodle, freaks!!!!!!
Should be even better tomorrow!!!!!!

Funny.

All of a sudden, you don't want to meet at the information tower...

Nope. You wasted my time and the time of my friends when you chickened out
last year. You had your chance, you laughable bitch. Why waste my time on
you again, when you have proven you don't have the balls to show?

Old May 10th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On May 9, 9:55 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Assuming any of this bull**** is remotely true

I'm sitting in a luxury condo,

Which you don't own.

about to leave to have a great dinner

On someone else's ticket

with civilized friends. A doc, a professional skier, one of Whistler's best
instructors, a ski photographer, civilized and sophisticated people with
spiritual evolvement.

Acquaintances at best, never to invite you to anything again after one
of your tasteless and uncivilized outbursts

And at the end of the day, you still have to get your rat trap junker
car to return to your basement dwelling not being able to afford a
week's worth of groceries. Tell ya what, I like my life a helluva lot
better than yours - Own a nice house, got three cars including a new
335i, belong to a golf club, have a family, job and my health not to
mention I can travel anywhere I want to go skiing. I don't have to
leech off of others.

Thinking of you and your $130 skis.

Old May 10th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Clarencedarrow" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 9:55 pm, "Felonius ****" wrote:
snip

and FF Squawks.

I'm so j-e-a-l- ........yawn.........Wake me when you find a
job........SNORE!!!!!!!

Enjoy working. I'm going skiing.
Toodle, beetch.

Old May 10th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

But that just it, Scotty: you proved you didn't have the balls to go
through with the meet...

....and now you're just confirming it.

By refusing to clarify the meeting location until afterwards, when you
knew it was a condition of my coming, you sabotaged the meet. And now
that I know precisely what you meant -- now that you're bound by what
you said -- you won't agree to meet there at all.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old May 10th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

And I didn't waste anyone's time, because you knew I wasn't coming,
because I said I wouldn't unless you clarified the meet.

Old May 11th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Hey, guys, just got home. Wanted to let you know how wonderful Blackcomb
was today. Beautiful weather, corned up nicely, hardly anyone home. Some
of the best turns of the year out on Ridge Runner and Rock N Roll. You had
to go up 7th Heaven and down the glacier to get there, but we had virgin
cord corn at one oclock, true ego snow.
Tons of snow, one of the best years ever as far as late season conditions,
didn't hit a rock and there were hardly any brown spots, all the way down to
the top of the gondy. They really do an incredible job of keeping that hill
rolling.
Great company, fantastic skiing, and it is the middle of May!
Best of all, FREE skiing!!!!!!
I wish all of you were there to enjoy such a truly miraculous and wondrous
day.
But you weren't.
So I had to enjoy it with true friends, decent people, class acts.
Sorry you couldn't make it, and sorry you didn't get a chance to ski. I
feel for you.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old May 11th 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On May 10, 10:02 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
[...]

Scott not a single person cares...at ALL about your SNOOZE-FEST ''cord
corn'' groomed runs.

Anybody at Whistler? Dave M Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 01:42 AM
Whistler in May? DMignon Snowboarding 0 March 10th 04 05:30 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 September 22nd 03 01:59 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing 2 September 17th 03 06:28 AM
Whistler James Bishop North American Ski Resorts 0 August 29th 03 07:34 AM