Whistler RAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Old May 25th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default The insane nutless gutlessness of Alan Baker

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

No need to prove that you lied to the police and committed felonies.
Thatt's the truth. Truth.

So take it to court. You know damn well you wouldn't have a chance.

Which does not change the reality that you lied to the police and
committed felonies. That's the truth. Truth. Only a twisted,
dickless
freak would brag about being such a dishonest, despicable bitch.
Truth.

But I thought you had PROOF Scat ?

Which does not change the reality that you deliberately lied to police
and
committed felonies.
The proof is in your emails.
Proof.

And yet you won't so much as submit that proof to the proper
authorities...

Isn't that what a decent and ethical man would do?

Proper authority was Det. Leanne Shirey and her superiors. She committed
felonies herself and knowingly suborned perjury.
Amazing how a lying stalker has the gall to talk about decency and
ethics.....when never having the decency and ethics to condemn the freaks
who lied to the cops and a judge.
You truly are insane, Baker. I really believe that you do not know what you
are doing. Get help.

Old May 25th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 9:32 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

[...]

If you have proof of a miscarriage of justice by an officer of the
lawy, you have a DUTY to report it. If you can't get satisfaction
from SPD Internal Affairs, go to the newspapers or the consumer
advocates at your local TV stations.

Wait for it --

Bluff called.

Old May 25th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 25, 9:32 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

[...]

If you have knowledge of misdemeanors and felonies committed by the freaks
of rsa, you have a DUTY to report it. You have that knowledge and have
committed crimes and stalked me in real life. Report.

Bluff called.

Bull****, you lying criminal. I await a call from your local police
department regarding your confession.

Bluff called, you sick psychopath.

Old May 25th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 25, 10:19 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Richard Henry" wrote in message

oups.com...

On May 25, 9:32 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

[...]

Bluff called, you sick psychopath.- Hide quoted text -

"The freaks of rsa" is an imprecise classification. However, I have
no knowledge of any criminal behavior by any person who regularly
posts here.

Old May 25th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

[...]

Then wouldn't there be proper authorities to report this activity to?

--
"I always read what is posted, as I don't share your habits." -- "Upon
rereading your original post, I see that I have been mistaken in what I wrote.
Old May 25th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 25, 9:32 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

[...]

I know of none, myself.

Old June 10th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Dave Cartman wrote:

What brings you to the keys? I used to love that place in the 80s.

American Airlines. Did a nice rendition of the Wyoming fight song on Duval
in front of the Webcam at Sloppy Joe's in the aftermath of Tropical Storm
Barry. The women wearing nothing over their brests but body paint were
fun to watch.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 10th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls BSker wrote:

Isn't that what a decent and ethical man would do?

You need an overhauling there. We can't teach you ethics until we break
down the denial your delusions developed to protect your malignant ego.
Then you can begin to behave in a decent manner. It's good that you're
beginning to question your behavior and look for help.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old June 10th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

"The freaks of rsa" is an imprecise classification. However, I have
no knowledge of any criminal behavior by any person who regularly
posts here.

You're right. Libel is a civil matter.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Anybody at Whistler? Dave M Alpine Skiing 0 March 22nd 04 12:42 AM
Whistler in May? DMignon Snowboarding 0 March 10th 04 04:30 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing (moderated) 1 September 22nd 03 01:59 PM
Whistler DZN Alpine Skiing 2 September 17th 03 06:28 AM
Whistler James Bishop North American Ski Resorts 0 August 29th 03 07:34 AM