me and my fiance

Old June 3rd 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Default me and my fiance

ant wrote:

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:19:51 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Why don't you just post it to
http://www.frappr.com/recskiingalpine/photos along with the photos
of the rest of us?

I did. Go see if it's there.

It's not, unless she's the young lady in the inappropriate garb, old skis
and WTF are those boots for?

I'm constantly amazed at women wearing similarly inappropriate garb even if
it's nowhere near as inappropriate as the example noted. Do their friends
lie to them when they ask "Does this make me look fat?" Oh, wait, I didn't
notice those other pages, I was just looking at the lower right on page 1.
Never mind.

Not all that intuitive to navigate, is it?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old June 6th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:05:19 +1000, "ant"
wrote this crap:

I did. Go see if it's there.

It's not, unless she's the young lady in the inappropriate garb, old skis
and WTF are those boots for?

That's not her.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old June 6th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant

wrote this crap:

I did. Go see if it's there.

It's not, unless she's the young lady in the inappropriate garb,
old skis and WTF are those boots for?

That's not her.

I'm glad you cleared that up.

--