I.Q TEST : name that dancing clown

Old May 24th 06, 03:11 PM

Default I.Q TEST : name that dancing clown

balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 06:07 PM

Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and this
clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping this
******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 07:45 PM

My gawd, you are a clueless, gutless, dickless dip****. What a ****ing
dweeb!
Go **** yourself, freak.

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
Watch me pull the strings and make the clown dance . Your IQ is zero
fatboy . Without using the words on this list you are speechless . Now
cmon , dance some more , do the Macarena !

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and this
clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping this
******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 08:09 PM

Still a big zero , hard not to use those words when have such limited
capacity . I'm not done with you pee brain , you needs to get the last word
in . Cmon chubby , dance some more , cmon

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and
this clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping this
******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 08:14 PM

Thanks, Ron.
You're so ****ing stupid, so deranged, that you can't see you are keeping
this ******** dead. Which is exactly what I want.
Sane people don't want to associate with freaks like you. Decent people
find you revolting.
You can console yourself with the knowledge that you are welcome to attend
Klaus Biggers' party next month. He likes scumbags, pathological liars,
stalkers, gutless cowards, and freaks. His kind of people. There will be
plenty of people you can relate to there. No decent people, mind you, but
you don't know any at the best of times.
No go **** yourself again, you dickless coward.

news

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and
this clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping
this ******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 09:32 PM

Keep Dancin Fool

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Thanks, Ron.
You're so ****ing stupid, so deranged, that you can't see you are keeping
this ******** dead. Which is exactly what I want.
Sane people don't want to associate with freaks like you. Decent people
find you revolting.
You can console yourself with the knowledge that you are welcome to attend
Klaus Biggers' party next month. He likes scumbags, pathological liars,
stalkers, gutless cowards, and freaks. His kind of people. There will be
plenty of people you can relate to there. No decent people, mind you, but
you don't know any at the best of times.
No go **** yourself again, you dickless coward.

news

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and
this clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping
this ******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 10:19 PM

Thanks, Ron

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
Keep Dancin Fool

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Thanks, Ron.
You're so ****ing stupid, so deranged, that you can't see you are keeping
this ******** dead. Which is exactly what I want.
Sane people don't want to associate with freaks like you. Decent people
find you revolting.
You can console yourself with the knowledge that you are welcome to
attend Klaus Biggers' party next month. He likes scumbags, pathological
liars, stalkers, gutless cowards, and freaks. His kind of people. There
will be plenty of people you can relate to there. No decent people, mind
you, but you don't know any at the best of times.
No go **** yourself again, you dickless coward.

news

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and
this clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping
this ******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 10:39 PM

Keep going , I know you have no self control . You couldn't shut the **** up
even if you wanted to . I'm pulling the strings keep dancin asshole !!!!

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Thanks, Ron

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
Keep Dancin Fool

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Thanks, Ron.
You're so ****ing stupid, so deranged, that you can't see you are
keeping this ******** dead. Which is exactly what I want.
Sane people don't want to associate with freaks like you. Decent people
find you revolting.
You can console yourself with the knowledge that you are welcome to
attend Klaus Biggers' party next month. He likes scumbags, pathological
liars, stalkers, gutless cowards, and freaks. His kind of people.
There will be plenty of people you can relate to there. No decent
people, mind you, but you don't know any at the best of times.
No go **** yourself again, you dickless coward.

news Still a big zero , hard not to use those words when have such limited

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Amazing. All I have to do is post and observe that rsa is dead, and
this clown dances.
Thanks for showing what you are, asshole. I appreciate you keeping
this ******** dead.

--

"Ron - N.Y" wrote in message
balls
stalking
psychopaths
lies
despicable
freak
spew
amoral
assholes
sick
defamations
insane
criminal
felonies
****
cowardly
bitch
deranged
gutless
utterly
demented
pathological
scumbag
fraud
defamation
asshole
threatening
despicable
ethical
coward
pathetic
sordid
exposed
terrorist
defame
dumb****
stupid

Old May 24th 06, 10:41 PM

Oh for god's sake get a hobby, Ron. Get a life. Get a job. Something.
Old May 24th 06, 11:31 PM

For once, I agree with this vile bitch.
I'd be happy to post that to rsa.terrorist, but I am not allowed to post
there because I have frequently objected to this liar and psychopath taking
cheap shots.
She doesn't give a flying **** that her buddies have threatened my life,
falsely accused me of molesting children, etc. She just gets mad because
freaks **** in her swimming hole.

test DPM Alpine Skiing 3 March 13th 05 12:53 AM
Vincent Vittoz failed a drug test SebB Nordic Skiing 0 February 4th 05 05:11 PM
20040820130423-56618: Bruno's email submission test 2 Brian Edmonds Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 August 23rd 04 02:22 PM
[MODPOL] Test klaus Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 February 2nd 04 06:54 PM
Q: Skating ski flex test alexmal Nordic Skiing 0 December 1st 03 12:33 PM