The Music Experiement.

Old March 6th 06, 05:58 PM

Default The Music Experiement.

Greetings,

I did it. I wired up this weekend and listened to tunes while skiing. I
loved it, but in the end decided it was too much jacking around to be worth
it.

If you want to talk to the person you are riding up with then it is a
headache. If you ski/ride solo and shun company then works, but not this
skier.

Saturday I listened to tunes, Sunday my IRiver never made it out.

My last run on SA I skied down behind a guy who caught big air. I let out a
howl of approval and followed him to the lift line for another ride up. I
tried to give him props but couldn't. Why not? He was tuned up and could
not hear me. The worse thing about it, the lift was closed for the day.

The IRiver will be reserved for mostly indoor workouts.

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/