How is it where you are?

Old October 25th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default How is it where you are?

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Boarders are afraid you will steal their drugs, probably.

Ouuuu... you *are* scared.

Obviously, you stole the drugs. Gotta be high to write something so
stupid, so illogical.
Is it still cocaine? Meth? Or are you just drinking yourself silly
every night, desperate to kill the awareness of what a pathetic,
miserable excuse of a man you are?

Old October 25th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 24, 7:58 pm, wrote:
On Oct 24, 4:10 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Oct 24, 2:57 pm, wrote:

Klaus Biggers, RSA den mother.
Holy ****, the drugs must really be getting to the freak.
I love it: this freak is so arrogant he really doesn't realize how
pathetic he looks when he tries to start ski conversations with the
nutcases, nutless cowards, nut jobs, psychopaths, stalkers, and
pathological liars of rsa.
Go fot it, liddle ****!
You will never find a more suitable group of fellow scumbags that you
can proudly lead.

How pathetic. Why don't you cram that bike back up your mayo
encrusted butt and drive off into the sunset.

As I was saying about deranged nutless cowards! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defend Biggers some more, will you? With some more of that lovely
language that shows the world what a pathetic bunch of losers Biggers
leads.
After all, Biggers gave the terrorists, liars, freaks, and you their
private censored newsgroup.
Your leader.

Defend Biggers? Where do you come up with this ****?

At least some people have been out skiing. And not on some worthless
groomers.

Say, are we going to see you at secret place ?

Another gutless coward brags about being a gutless coward. You take
after your leader, and I bet you are proud.

Another gutless coward afraid to ski the ungroomed. I bet you're real
proud of that.

Afraid? Hardly. I just prefer the groomed. The way you prefer to
keep your balls attached.

Old October 25th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 24, 8:40 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article . com,

twobuddha wrote:
Last weekend of Febuary. I'm still waiting for the name of the cop
you lied to about me, Biggers. Amazing how you continue to ignore a
very simple request that is very germane, given rsa's sick history of
making false allegations. Including YOUR sick history of lying about
me.

That's another one of your silly conditions you use to weasel and
crawfish all these "anytime anywhere" lies of yours.

Silly? You freaks brag about committing felonies all the time. I
surely didn't think all the false accusations before a judge were
silly, freak.
What is truly nuclear in its hypocrisy is that you ain't even got the
balls to ID yourself. How silly. How incredibly hypocritical. How
Dickless Dave.

Klaus has already stated he didn't lie to any police officer about you.

He stateed he talked to a cop. If he talked to a cop about me, he
lied. No way he tells the truth, because the truth makes him look
like a truly vile little ****.

He CAN'T meet your condition. Anymore than I could say, I'll only meet
you if you name the person you claim you killed and buried in you
basement. See? It's an impossible condition.

See? You are a psychopath having a blast with making up incredible
lies.

Either you are, or you aren't willing to meet Klaus. He has done
everything but send a limousine to your house and you still snivel and
cower in front of a world wide audience. You should let this drop.

He could always ride a limousine to my house. Oooops, forgot, that
would take balls. Neither of you have any.

Simple, freak. Name the cop, you won't have to come to Jackson.

Hey, that is swell of you to let him off the hook like that.

Hey, it is swell for you to back up your leader and try to get him off
the hook like that.

Now run and dance and lie and evade like the freak leader you are,
chicken**** blowhard.

Yeah, there's a lot of dancing, lying and evading going on here.

You and Klaus Biggers. Should be on Dancing With The Freaks.

Oh, yeah. Explain why you never showed up at any of the previous
meetings I've set up in Utah. Ten or so. Never saw you.

I still don't know what "10 or so" "meets" you are talking about.
Posting google links to bolster your position... probably wouldn't
bolster your position.

Go find them yourself, you lying piece of ****. Fact. Happened. I
was there. Biggers never showed.
Holy ****, you guys make all these El Chubasco jokes, and you have the
complete gall to write that sentence?
Hell, if I was as dickless a lying freak as you, Dickless Dave, I'd
hide my identity, too. Ashamed to let anyone know who I was.
Now go **** yourself. Or show up in Jackson.

Old October 25th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
wrote:

I just prefer the groomed. The way you prefer to
keep your balls attached.

Uh... I'm speechless. You don't?
Old October 25th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
wrote:

I still don't know what "10 or so" "meets" you are talking about.
Posting google links to bolster your position... probably wouldn't
bolster your position.

Go find them yourself, you lying piece of ****.

There not there. If you are going to claim this, you need to back it up
- otherwise you just got busted lying again. There were no "meets" in
Utah and you've been running away from Klaus for at least a year now.

Fact. Happened. I
was there. Biggers never showed.
Holy ****, you guys make all these El Chubasco jokes, and you have the
complete gall to write that sentence?

I have no idea what you are yammering about.

Hell, if I was as dickless a lying freak as you, Dickless Dave, I'd
hide my identity, too. Ashamed to let anyone know who I was.

Set an example. You post using a fake name and refuse to post a
verifiable identity. As far as I know, the "real" Scott Abraham moved
on with his life, got a job and a life and you stole his posting handle
and lame shtick. The "real" Scott Abraham may not even know about you.
Post a picture and a verifiable identity and we'll pick this back up
again, 'cause "twobuddah" ain't no more real than "vern93"

Now go **** yourself. Or show up in Jackson.

As for "showing up in Jackson" you are vnot ery forthcoming with dates
or loacations. Jeff will show up soon and fix that, but you are clearly
a sniveling coward and liar.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."

--According to Scott Abraham, I'm a "stupid, stupid dumbf--k.
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. Crazy, deranged, and stupid, stupid,
stupid, stupid."
Old October 25th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Suzieflame wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:57:02 -0700, wrote:

Say, are we going to see you at secret place ?

Nope! He'll be in Jackson with Bert and Jeffy - right, Schattie?

I hope Doofus's caravan is well chocked. It could develop a serious list
when Scat walks to the end of it.
Old October 25th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

wrote:
On Oct 24, 6:28 pm, klaus wrote:

We'll get around to it, but just like the last time we set a place in
Jackson, and the ten or so previous times in Utah, you won't show.
Hard to lie to the cops when I know the local cops.....and Jeffy knows
them much better.

You won;t name a place, you're a chicken****.

Prove you are not scared. Name.

Right after you give me the name of yoru imnaginary friends in Park
City that talk about me, and the cops who are well aware of my drug
use, chciken****. The LE person I know is irrelevant in Jackson.

Now run and dance and lie and evade like the freak leader you are,
chicken**** blowhard.

Evade? You are the one who won;t set a place. I don;t care who you
bring. Just quit evading, chicken****.

Show me proof of one. Any one. I never agreed to meet you. You are a
liar chickenshoit blowhard.

Google. Tons of posts. How chicken****. How pathetic. You never
showed, and now you run and dance and lie and evade. Discuss, you
chicken**** liar blowhard.

I looked. Didn't find a one. Liar.

Thanks for letting us know you will be armed. How pathetic. A manly
man wouldn't need a gun, but being a chicken**** blowhard, you ain't
got the balls.

Idiot. I didn't say I'd be armed. My driving permit dumbass. I don't
want to drink and then drive. Besides, you think they'd give me a gun
permit with them "being well aware of my cocaine use"?

A manly man wouldn't need to do so.

A manly man would name a place without conditions. You want me to name
one? I will, and a place, and time. Chicken****.

-klaus