How is it where you are?

Old October 24th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default How is it where you are?

The Wasatch has about 2 1/2 feet at 10,000'+, dwindling to zero at
around 8000'. What's it look like in your 'hood? I'd imagine you CO
folks have some. Any Targhee reports? Wolf Creek? San Jauns? Sierra?
BC?

And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

-klaus

Old October 24th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Oct 23, 9:54 pm, klaus wrote:
The Wasatch has about 2 1/2 feet at 10,000'+, dwindling to zero at
around 8000'. What's it look like in your 'hood? I'd imagine you CO
folks have some. Any Targhee reports? Wolf Creek? San Jauns? Sierra?
BC?

And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

-klaus

At Loveland or A-Basin??

Old October 24th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
hr(bob) [email protected]

On Oct 23, 9:54 pm, klaus wrote:
The Wasatch has about 2 1/2 feet at 10,000'+, dwindling to zero at
around 8000'. What's it look like in your 'hood? I'd imagine you CO
folks have some. Any Targhee reports? Wolf Creek? San Jauns? Sierra?
BC?

And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

-klaus

At A-Basin or Loveland??

Old October 24th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Oct 23, 8:54 pm, klaus wrote:
The Wasatch has about 2 1/2 feet at 10,000'+, dwindling to zero at
around 8000'. What's it look like in your 'hood? I'd imagine you CO
folks have some. Any Targhee reports? Wolf Creek? San Jauns? Sierra?
BC?

And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

-klaus

Summit County, CO is in a warming trend right now. Low 50's for highs
and it looks like only one day in the next 6 has a trace of snow
forecast. It has been good snowmaking weather even during the day up
until yesterday. They are getting a pretty good base down between
snowmaking and natural snow. There will be lots open here on Nov 2nd
and lots more open on the 9th.

I've been out a couple of times. XC and some backcountry on one of my
secret stashes. There was some pretty deep stuff out there. I'm sure
it set up a bit yesterday with temps in the 40's up high. There are
lots of people hiking Breckenridge.

snoig

Old October 24th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:54 pm, klaus wrote:

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

At A-Basin or Loveland??

Hiking for turns in the Wasatch.

-klaus

Old October 24th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber

klaus wrote:
And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

Finally got out. I have pics from Saturday at Loveland up at:
http://www.iskico.com
Not a lot of pictures, more just a little narritave to document
the A-Basin cheat.

Natural snow depth was, about a foot. We have a chance for just
a tiny bit on Friday nite. At least Loveland is white right now.
Just not real deep anywhere.

Sam "Nobody gives me **** about my Rockies coat now" Seiber

P.S. GO ROCKIES!
Old October 24th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 23, 6:54 pm, klaus wrote:
The Wasatch has about 2 1/2 feet at 10,000'+, dwindling to zero at
around 8000'. What's it look like in your 'hood? I'd imagine you CO
folks have some. Any Targhee reports? Wolf Creek? San Jauns? Sierra?
BC?

And so far, I think A-Basin and Loveland are open. Any others?

Lastly, have you been out yet. I have one day.

-klaus

Klaus Biggers, RSA den mother.
Holy ****, the drugs must really be getting to the freak.
I love it: this freak is so arrogant he really doesn't realize how
pathetic he looks when he tries to start ski conversations with the
nutcases, nutless cowards, nut jobs, psychopaths, stalkers, and
pathological liars of rsa.
Go fot it, liddle ****!
You will never find a more suitable group of fellow scumbags that you
can proudly lead.

Old October 24th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Klaus Biggers, RSA den mother.
Holy ****, the drugs must really be getting to the freak.
I love it: this freak is so arrogant he really doesn't realize how
pathetic he looks when he tries to start ski conversations with the
nutcases, nutless cowards, nut jobs, psychopaths, stalkers, and
pathological liars of rsa.
Go fot it, liddle ****!
You will never find a more suitable group of fellow scumbags that you
can proudly lead.

How pathetic. Why don't you cram that bike back up your mayo
encrusted butt and drive off into the sunset.

At least some people have been out skiing. And not on some worthless
groomers.

Say, are we going to see you at secret place ?

Old October 24th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 24, 2:57 pm, wrote:
Klaus Biggers, RSA den mother.
Holy ****, the drugs must really be getting to the freak.
I love it: this freak is so arrogant he really doesn't realize how
pathetic he looks when he tries to start ski conversations with the
nutcases, nutless cowards, nut jobs, psychopaths, stalkers, and
pathological liars of rsa.
Go fot it, liddle ****!
You will never find a more suitable group of fellow scumbags that you
can proudly lead.

How pathetic. Why don't you cram that bike back up your mayo
encrusted butt and drive off into the sunset.

As I was saying about deranged nutless cowards! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defend Biggers some more, will you? With some more of that lovely
language that shows the world what a pathetic bunch of losers Biggers
leads.
After all, Biggers gave the terrorists, liars, freaks, and you their
private censored newsgroup.
Your leader.

At least some people have been out skiing. And not on some worthless
groomers.

Say, are we going to see you at secret place ?

Another gutless coward brags about being a gutless coward. You take
after your leader, and I bet you are proud.

Old October 24th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:57:02 -0700, wrote:

Say, are we going to see you at secret place ?

Nope! He'll be in Jackson with Bert and Jeffy - right, Schattie?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame