Format of secret trip - races & prizes

Old October 23rd 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Format of secret trip - races & prizes

So I have had some representations regardng the format.

I am proposing that Saturday PM be put aside as "race day", with
engraved shields and boozy prizes in the following categories:-

RSA Secret Location Annexation Prizes 2008

SLOPE AWARDS

- Dwarf Slalom - three gates, 25 metres, one iffy stopwatch.

- Hand Slalom - awarded for fastest slalom course run without ski
poles. Bonus points if you use just one ski.

- Fall-line Relay - downhill relay race, 4 members per team, prizes
for least falls only, not times, honour count.

- Glider Award - for longest non-stop downhill run of the day by
vertical drop. Non RSA witness signature required

- Jackson Prize - for best on-ski impersonation of Those Who Cannot be
With Us Due to Prior Commitments in Jackson

- Lift Marathon - fastest to get from final piste starting point to
the bar using at least 5 lifts

BAR AWARDS

- Anti-Olympian - awarded by popular vote for east likely to represent
any nation at Olympics

- Tricky ******* - awarded to person who pulls the most mind-blowing
ski trick by design or accident

Saturday AM and Sunday should be informal/cruiser days, although I am
arranging a guide for an off-piste sessions on Sunday, room for 4-5
people in the party. I'll pick up the cost of the guide.

T-shirts are also in the pipeline - I'm considering whether to get
them done on thermal material, any opinions?

Your suggestions are welcome.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 24th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 23, 8:07 am, Suzieflame wrote:
[...]

I propose you rerun the Whistler Downhill and GS races. You remember,
where Kerrison got so badly embarassed she stated a criminal campaign
of defamation and death threats to get even?
Clue time, freak. Prior commitment can change. Tell me where you're
going to be, me and Jeff and Bert and a few other guys show up to say
hello.
Wanna race, coward?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What utter bull****!!!!!!!!

Old October 24th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:29:48 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

[...]

I propose SLAP

You don't get to propose anything. Sit still and keep quiet.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 24th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

[...]

You are insane. Truly deranged. I propose you actually show up and
try and make me stay quiet, instead of stalking and threatening on
usenet. I propose you stop being such a pathetic, dickless coward.
Holy ****, you REALLY think that this bugs me, eh?
I'm laughing my ass off. At you. So is Bert. And Jeff. You stupid,
sick freak.
I propose you go **** yourself. Just a suggestion....

Old October 25th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

Everyone hates you.
Nobody wants you anywhere near them.
People can get freebies and favors without ever talking to you.
You mean nothing.
No family, No job, no self-respect, do have a criminal record,
admitted felon (right, bobaloobob?).
No decent person would want scum like you within 10 ft of them.
You'll never know where the invasion is and you have no input on the
activities, sponsors, anything!
Nothing at all- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Old October 25th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 24, 4:02 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

You're right. The laughter is getting painful, think I pulled a
muscle in my chest.

Everyone hates you.

Guess I'll go eat some worms.

Nobody wants you anywhere near them.

No rsa freaks, for damn sure....because they'd learn a very painful
lesson about being an asshole. So you run and hide. Typical coward.

People can get freebies and favors without ever talking to you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Suzie hasn't arranged dog****.
Transparent lie.

You mean nothing.

Obviously mean something to you, or you wouldn't be foaming at the
mouth, or running and hiding....

No family, No job, no self-respect, do have a criminal record,
admitted felon (right, bobaloobob?).

You truly are insane.

No decent person would want scum like you within 10 ft of them.
You'll never know where the invasion is and you have no input on the
activities, sponsors, anything!

A. You don't have any sponsors. Can't promote a product. ****
yourself.
B. I hate skiing around drunks, freaks, assholes, and Texans.

Nothing at all- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Well, if no decent people want me within ten feet of them, what are
you worried about?
Ain't nobody decent, ethical, or manly showing up for the freakfest.
You are insane. Get help. It is a clear indication of the freakfest
insanity that you promote it.
Shame you can't talk about your imaginary sponsors, eh?

Old October 25th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

twobuddha wrote:

Guess I'll go eat some worms.

The only thing you can afford. Used up that last can of dogfood, I take it?

Dave
Old October 25th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Oct 24, 8:31 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Guess I'll go eat some worms.

I see it was a good month selling smelly rags on eBay.

Old October 25th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

wrote:

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

You're right. The laughter is getting painful, think I pulled a
muscle in my chest.

Everyone hates you.

Guess I'll go eat some worms.

Only if you can find them for free or have a 2 for 1 coupon.

Nobody wants you anywhere near them.

No rsa freaks, for damn sure....because they'd learn a very painful
lesson about being an asshole. So you run and hide. Typical coward.

LOL - Tell ya what - when you develop the balls to actually visit with
Lee, Biggers, Baker, Strohm and the others that have openly challenged
you to show up, maybe this often used pathetic whining of yours will
mean something, Mr. bobaloobob - (At least I've never had to hide from
LE)

People can get freebies and favors without ever talking to you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Suzie hasn't arranged dog****.
Transparent lie.

You and your 2 yr old toddler taunts, BWAHAHAHA. You keep saying the
same thing about my 335i and I just paid the insurance on that
"transparent lie" today. Speaking of that - got a valid operator's
license yet? I know you can't afford auto insurance - you ain't got no
job.

You mean nothing.

Obviously mean something to you, or you wouldn't be foaming at the
mouth, or running and hiding....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The irony meter explodes -
coming from the world's biggest foam-master. By the way dumbass, You,
bert and jeffy might try recycling some of your foam - cut down on the
cost of mayo.

No family, No job, no self-respect, do have a criminal record,
admitted felon (right, bobaloobob?).

You truly are insane.

Maybe, but everything in that sentence is true. Your brother despised
you, your mother had to go on TV asking for help for his memorial,
you've tried scamming a living by falsely accusing her of molestation
(Your brother said on multiple occasions that was a lie). You were
picked up several times for driving without a valid license. You
unwittingly admitted (that's still a hoot how Henry tricked your fat
ass on that) that you posted as bobaloobob while under the second
restraining order. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On
second thought, I've never done any of that. You're the ****ing insane
lunatic and you're so brain damaged from drugs and alcohol you don't
even know it.

No decent person would want scum like you within 10 ft of them.
You'll never know where the invasion is and you have no input on the
activities, sponsors, anything!

A. You don't have any sponsors. Can't promote a product. ****
yourself.

You can't either. $64,000 question Mr. Blowhard - if you're so
important why can't you get a paying job.
I'll answer that for you.
1.) You're too ****ing lazy to do any work - I keep thinking back
about Petrick asking why you think you should have some skis?
2.) Your lack of motivation is proven by your basement dwelling, 4th
hand vehicles ( In your mid-fifties and never owned a new car, owned a
house, secured a mortgage). You're a bum in the kindest terms. Proven
by trying to scam people on the crap shack for pennies and nickels.
3.) We know you have no real contacts - why? because as with K2 and
Sun Peaks you'd be bragging like hell. Bragging is another disease you
have-can't keep your ****ing mouth shut-like your crying and screaming
at the judge in your 2nd restraint proceedings. A normal person who
had any self control and brains would have kept their mouth shut. Your
own ****ing mouth did you in.

B. I hate skiing

Is that what you do on snow, according to the people in the know it
looks more like a beached whale.

around drunks, freaks, assholes, and Texans.

With this I see you (drunk) , freak (Jeffy), asshole (Bert) - Texans -
Nobody likes skiing around Texans but if I were you I'd keep my mouth
shut, they would beat you senseless, wimp.

Nothing at all- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Well, if no decent people want me within ten feet of them, what are
you worried about?
Ain't nobody decent, ethical, or manly showing up for the freakfest.
You are insane. Get help. It is a clear indication of the freakfest
insanity that you promote it.

I'm not going, I have obligations (work, job something that you have
no idea about)
You're a sick little pathetic schmuck who is still crying about being
rejected at Whistler in 1999 (It really tore you up to be laughed at,
didn't it-So much so that you verbally assaulted someone half your
size). You are so maladjusted that you're going to get even no matter
how long it takes (If you had a real job, maybe your priorities would
change). It just kills you that people don't need you, want you and
openly despise you (you can thank your own disgusting behavior for
that - Mr. Salami Pants)

Shame you can't talk about your imaginary sponsors, eh?

Shame you can't write a check without bouncing it, eh?

Time and the World moves on except for FF who is destined to become
dogfood.

Old October 25th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Oct 24, 6:29 pm, twobuddha wrote:
snip
Can't take it can you Lardass.

You're right. The laughter is getting painful, think I pulled a
muscle in my chest.

Well, it's obvious, you know. You're carrying a lot of extra baggage
up there. May I suggest to you the first upper-body support
undergarment, specifically designed for men.