And we go through another cycle of Schattie self-emolation

Old October 23rd 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default And we go through another cycle of Schattie self-emolation

Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.
2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.
3.) Nobody cares about your little trinkets because we have real
homes, late model or new autos, put kids through school, can afford to
go on vacation without scamming others (or just plain lying about it).
4.) Have real friends who don't live in trailers in parking lots.
5.) Nobody is bullied anymore by your language and size (because your
intellect is inversely proportional-ask Jeffy what that means-he's the
math man-LOL). You're just a laughable buffoon with tourette's
syndrome.
6.)You even breathe the wrong way in real life, you're going to
prison, count on it. But you already know that that's why you posture
and hide not to mention there are a lot of smaller people in far far
better shape who could put you down in flash.

**** You

Old October 23rd 07, 07:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.
2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.

Looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones.

3.) Nobody cares about your little trinkets because we have real
homes, late model or new autos, put kids through school, can afford to
go on vacation without scamming others (or just plain lying about it).

Or have retired early to their villas in Italy.
Our first red wine is fermenting nicely and already tastes good. Mmmmm.
We pick the olives in a few days, shjould have enough for our own oil
pressing this year.
Old October 24th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 22, 9:52 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.

You really are insane.

2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.

Clue time, not that you will ever understand: if you freaks wanted me
to come, I'd be worried about what I was doing wrong.
Now go hide and run like the cowards you are.

3.) Nobody cares about your little trinkets because we have real
homes, late model or new autos, put kids through school, can afford to
go on vacation without scamming others (or just plain lying about it).

You really are insane.

4.) Have real friends who don't live in trailers in parking lots.

Have real friends that live in multimillion dollar ski houses, too.
You seem to forget that.
Not that it matters: I judge a man by the quality of his character
rather than by what he owns...which is why I judge you beneath
contempt, freak.

You're not bullied? Then show up and talk ****. Bluff called.

6.)You even breathe the wrong way in real life, you're going to
prison, count on it.

You really are delusional.

But you already know that that's why you posture
and hide not to mention there are a lot of smaller people in far far
better shape who could put you down in flash.

Actually, you are right. Plenty of them out there. You ain't one of
them, and neither are any of your sick buddies here. Bluff called.
What a pathetic lunatic!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 24th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 22, 11:28 pm, BrritSki wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.
2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.

Looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones.

Looking forward to meeting fellow felons, stalkers, and terrorists,
and meeting the new recruits.
Of course, despite all the bull**** this coward has spewed, he won't
have the balls to meet ME.
How laughable. How despicable. But what do you expect from a freak
so psychopathic that he brags about committing perjury, lying to a
judge and a cop?
Obviously, he has no fear of showing up in the states....which is what
he told them.
BUSTED!!!!

Yeah, but you still are and always will be a chicken**** asshole

Old October 24th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.

You really are insane.

In all my time here, I've seen precisely one person new chime in with
any kind of support for you: Jeff Davis.

I've seen lots who -- just like me -- came here and innocently started
participating only to end up getting your usual bull**** and thus decide
you're an asshole.

2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.

Clue time, not that you will ever understand: if you freaks wanted me
to come, I'd be worried about what I was doing wrong.
Now go hide and run like the cowards you are.

I'm not hiding, Scotty. I use my real name, and I'm in the phone book

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 25th 07, 09:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.

1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.

You really are insane.

Yeah, that is pretty crazy - they only figure you out in seconds, the
hate usually takes a day or two of false accusations lies etc.

Then they realise that you're just a pathetic blowhard and start to
laugh at you. HTH HAND
Old October 25th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Couple of things-Schattie you **** head.
1.) More readers show up everyday and they all hate you within
seconds.
2.) New invasion is under way and YOU ain't invited-this is no
surprise but it firmly shows that you are persona non grata.

Looking forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones.

Looking forward to meeting fellow felons, stalkers, and terrorists,
and meeting the new recruits.
Of course, despite all the bull**** this coward has spewed, he won't
have the balls to meet ME.
How laughable. How despicable. But what do you expect from a freak
so psychopathic that he brags about committing perjury, lying to a
judge and a cop?

No, I have never lied to any cop or judge, or committed perjury (never
even been on oath for that matter or testified in court), so how could I
brag about it ?

Obviously, he has no fear of showing up in the states....which is what
he told them.
BUSTED!!!!

You used to frighten me years ago, but not any more. You're laughable.
Old October 25th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

You used to frighten me years ago, but not any more. You're laughable.- Hide quoted text -

Most people here somewhat believed his **** at the beginning. When we
got together and had him sanctioned for your antisocial, threatening
behavior. But in the following 10 years most of us have come to the
realization that you are actually a blowhard that will never show
where that can be exposed for exactly that. I meet all of the
"restrictions" that he puts on meets with others. Identity, address,
no LE to introduce.....what was the reason I haven't see him again? Oh
yeah....he's a blowhard!

Old October 25th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote:

5.) Nobody is bullied anymore by your language and size (because your
intellect is inversely proportional-ask Jeffy what that means-he's the
math man-LOL). You're just a laughable buffoon with tourette's
syndrome.

You're not bullied? Then show up and talk ****. Bluff called.

So you are proud of being a bully?

Old October 25th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
HPLCisNeat-O

wrote:

5.) Nobody is bullied anymore by your language and size (because your
intellect is inversely proportional-ask Jeffy what that means-he's the
math man-LOL). You're just a laughable buffoon with tourette's
syndrome.

You're not bullied? Then show up and talk ****. Bluff called.

So you are proud of being a bully?

If it wasn't for all the personal stories of seeing him , meeting with
him, It'd be hard to convince me there's not an angry, bitter and
virginal 15 y/o behind computer...