ski school in Canada

Old August 8th 03, 04:12 AM
Jack Nixon

Default ski school in Canada

alice194 wrote:

I am thinking of taking the family to Canada skiing next season (March 2004)
and have two kids who will need ski school.

I see most schools are are about 1000 - 1500 with lunch, but I would prefer
less than this. Can someone tell how common it is to just do a morning's ski
school? (This is much more common in Europe)

I know anything is possible with a private lesson, but I wondered if there
were different times within the big resorts like Whistler?

Half-day lessons, 2 hours long approx., are common at NA ski areas. Times would
be 10am to noon and 1pm to 3pm. Times are approximate.

Thanks

Old August 8th 03, 11:29 PM
Hank Sniadoch

Go to Grey Rocks near Montreal .... ski school times are 10-12 and 2-4. One
of the best ski schools anywhere. 3 meals a day, socializing at night, and
a very nice experience.