Ping Ping

Old May 12th 04, 05:08 PM
Walt

Default Ping Ping

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

--
//-Walt
//
Old May 12th 04, 10:25 PM
Sam Seiber

Walt wrote:

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

OK, is this enough of a reply?

--
//-Walt
//

^^^

No its not! 163 days til my beloved Loveland reopens. God I miss her.
Sam "Snowing in my mountains as I type this" Seiber
Old May 12th 04, 11:05 PM
lal_truckee

Walt wrote:

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

What? I don't see a thing!
I shall not reply to a nonexistant post, so this will never be seen by
anyone!
Old May 12th 04, 11:28 PM
Walt

Sam Seiber wrote:
Walt wrote:

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

OK, is this enough of a reply?

Yeah. Thanks. Looks like they fixed it.

But just to be on the safe side, please let me know immediately if you
don't get this message.

--
//-Walt
//
Old May 12th 04, 11:30 PM
Sam Seiber

lal_truckee wrote:

Walt wrote:

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

What? I don't see a thing!
I shall not reply to a nonexistant post, so this will never be seen by
anyone!

Good man. I never saw a thing!
Keep those posts NOT coming.

Sam
Old May 12th 04, 11:48 PM
uglymoney

On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:08:42 -0400, Walt
wrote:

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

I had a message get lost this afternoon as well. Strange.

I resent it, so it will now show up twice I suppose. Thats the way it
always seems to work.

nate
Old May 13th 04, 01:37 PM
Walt

Sam Seiber wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
Walt wrote:

If anybody gets this, please reply. Thanks.

What? I don't see a thing!
I shall not reply to a nonexistant post, so this will never be seen by
anyone!

Good man. I never saw a thing!
Keep those posts NOT coming.

Excellent. Stated like true members of the Volkl Conspiracy, which of
course does not exist. There is no Volkl Conspiracy.

--
//-Walt
//
Old May 13th 04, 01:45 PM
Walt

Bob Lee wrote:

I, for one, don't get it. Is it a Benny Hill type of joke?

While this thread quickly degenerated into a joke (don't they all?) it
was actually a serious post. My newsfeed had stopped propagating
messages to the outside world for about a week. It was kind of like
being killfiled by the entire universe.

// obski: only 205.4405208 days til ski season!

I don't get this either - I'm going Sunday. May I bite you?

By all means. It's certainly warranted in this case.

--
//-Walt
//
Old May 13th 04, 01:48 PM
Walt

uglymoney wrote:
On Wed, 12 May 2004 13:08:42 -0400, Walt

Hey! Can anybody see this message? I think my news feed has stopped
sending messages out to the world.

I had a message get lost this afternoon as well. Strange.

I resent it...

Well, I wasn't very happy either, but I don't think my emotions quite
reached the level of "resent" . These things happen, you know. Don't
let it get to you.

--
//-Walt
//
Old May 13th 04, 08:23 PM
TCS

My newsfeed had stopped propagating
messages to the outside world for about a week. It was kind of like
being killfiled by the entire universe.

--
//-Walt
//

That was our intent, Walt. Apparently it worked.
/PRE/HTML

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
2 ski areas are still operating in Colorado. Enjoy!

Ping: Assholepax, stalking freak and pathological liar. scottabe Alpine Skiing 10 March 22nd 04 02:51 AM
ping Astro pigo Alpine Skiing 7 February 28th 04 04:23 PM
Ping: Sam. Loveland opens! Let Mikey Ski It! Alpine Skiing 1 October 28th 03 11:31 AM