SCATT ABRAHAM DECLARED WINNER IN POY CONTEST!!!!

Old March 24th 10, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default SCATT ABRAHAM DECLARED WINNER IN POY CONTEST!!!!

AP - Well the votes are in and Scatt Abraham has been declared
victorious in the RSA Pussy of the Year contest. When all the votes
were counted, Scatt was found to have won by an overwhelming
majority. In fact, every vote cast was for him. There did seem to be
some voting irregularities when Scatt tried to recuse himself from the
ballot but it was determined that he was indeed a valid candidate and
his unanimous is now in the books.

Scatt's victory was undoubtly from his ability to constantly create
his own reality no matter how much evidence was against him. His
ability to constantly lie about showing up for meetings in non-
existent places is what drove him over the top.

When asked for a comment Scatt said:
"Dumb**** ppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy fried dickless rape dumb****
pathetic stalking LE Whistler vile **** RCMP stalk banned mayo ****ing
dumb**** defends stalking, lying, and defamation. Molesting children
day 83 hypocrisy obsession pathological liar spaz decent people
complete and total coward."

Scatt is not planning on taking any time off and is right back at it
for next years contest. He really wants to make it two in a row and
from this reporters standpoint, there is no stopping him. Is it to
early to say 'dynasty'? I think not.
Old March 24th 10, 07:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 24, 12:23*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

BZZZZZZTTTTTTTTT. As the inventor of the RSA POY award, I have sole
discretion determining the rules. The judge says you can go ****
yourself, ppppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy.
Come up with your own lines, pppppppuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Got
to you, eh? Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed at
Copper, you didn't, and you lied about it for years and keep on lying
about it.
You're just making yourself look more ridiculous, laughable, and
stupid. Major league ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy
I can't blame you for this attempt to outdo Brain Fried Bob Thompson.
He has such a lead on everybody that it will be virtually impossible
to overtake him for POY. Good try. Especially the bit about me not
showing up......when you lied about showing up at Copper for years and
launched one of the most deranged, insane campaigns of misdirection in
RSA history, with delusions and rationalizations on par with the
lowest traditions of your friends.
Almost as good as Brain Fried Bob stalking me to my home.....when I
was in Idaho. Almost.
Keep up the good work, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Hey, what was your real name again? You know, so I can get the tuna
can engraved just in case.
Old March 24th 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:23:36 -0700 (PDT), Scottum
wrote:

[...]

Hey you forgot "Emergency Soccer Game"
Old March 24th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

You don't own **** jack ass, let alone the right to hand out the Pussy
Award

You win, case closed
Old March 24th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
I vote for Scott Abraham
Old March 24th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

BZZZTTTTT. Vote disallowed. This from a ppppuuuussssy who won't even
use his real name.
Ooooops. Maybe Dick Gozinya IS his real name.
Old March 24th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

I vote for Scott Abraham- Hide quoted text -

BZZZZZTTTTTTTT. Vote disallowed. No punitive votes allowed from
pussies who did not get nominated.
Old March 24th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Mar 24, 1:38*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

can engraved just in case.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Scatt, you can't change the rules in the middle of the game.
You win, fair and square. Congratulations Pussy.

COPPER MOUNTAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old March 24th 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

[...]

BTW, how could a piece of **** like you ever get to anybody? Like I'm
supposed to be scared because you might show up some place? Sure,
like that's ever going to happen. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Where's the clock Porkchop?
Old March 24th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

Almost as good as Brain Fried Bob stalking me to my home.....when I
was in Idaho. Almost.
Keep up the good work, ppppppuuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyyy.
Hey, what was your real name again? You know, so I can get the tuna
can engraved just in case.

You are insane. Get help. Under Nobamaham care it should be easy.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

And the winner is... Marty Alpine Skiing 99 October 31st 06 02:56 AM
And the winner is... Schattie! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 May 29th 04 02:58 AM
Hey Scatt Scottabe Alpine Skiing 2 May 28th 04 02:20 AM
The Winner of the Dweeb Pool is.... AstroPax Alpine Skiing 1 May 25th 04 02:04 AM
Abraham was not available for comment, but a friend who has come to his defense, Bert Hoff, said that Abraham had not decided whether to appeal the order Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 44 March 8th 04 05:35 AM