Apples

Old September 15th 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Apples

On Sep 15, 2:47*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 15, 3:45*pm, pigo wrote:

On Sep 15, 2:38*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

The funny thing is that the retards most recient ****storm is because
he misunderstood you saying PNR as Seattle. *You would think that
someone who has lived there as long has he has would know that PNR
refers to the entire region and not just Seattle. *It's pretty funny
to see him babbling on about you avoiding him when you were not even
near him and never said you would be. *Rather amusing but time to put
him back in the killfile.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................Bwaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha**hahahahahahahahaha..... ..

I never mentioned anything about Seattle. AFAIK, PNW refers to
Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and even parts of N. California and W.
Montana. But why let that get in the way if you've got an agenda to
persue. He makes a pretty good democrat doesn't he?

I guess that him going on and on about me in Seattle makes
him........................a liar?

I guess if I said PNR I meant PNW. Probably not lost on everyone else
here though.

Hey, what did you mean when you said "Starbucks" and "famous market"
and "The Market"?
Inquiring minds want to know, you pathetic, laughable, dickless freak.
Busted lying again. How pathetic. I thought you were doing something
truly strange, but now you admit that you were just playing a pussy
game, and you even lie about that?
What is not lost on anyone is how you just humiliated yourself in
public.
Tell ya what, pppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
If you wanted to keep your dick out of your ass, all you had to say
was "Coeur D'Alene golf course. You know, the famous one with the
floating green. Time and date."
Instead, you hid your location hid when you got together with
Yabapussy, hid like the dickless coward you are.
You were THREE HUNDRED MILES away from me, and you still hid in fear
and terror!!!!!!!!
What a pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy!!!!!
This gets even better!!! What a major Tranny Boob Cluster****!!! He
just keeps digging a bigger and deeper hole in his own ass!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH*
Old September 16th 10, 01:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

Assuming all goes according to plan, I'll be working for Cypress
Mountain this winter (I took last winter off rather than have my work
conflict with attending the Olympic Games) and that means free skiing
for me at any mountain owned/operated by Boyne Resorts.

That includes Big Sky (Montana), Brighton (Utah)...

....Crystal Mountain in Washington.

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 16th 10, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:
Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

And no messages from him. Hopefully he's been embarrassed back into
the basement.
Old September 16th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 16, 7:55*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

And no messages from him. Hopefully he's been embarrassed back into
the basement.

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...
Old September 16th 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 16, 7:55*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

And no messages from him. Hopefully he's been embarrassed back into
the basement.

Bob, it's nine in the morning in Utah, and you are drunk already.
Completely blotto.
Here is a clue. Take me out of your killfile. Be man enough to face
me here.
Ooooops, forgot. You ain't even got the balls to do that.
Hey, I was home all weekend. Locked and loaded. Ooooops, forgot.
You pretended to be in Seattle, but you couldn't stalk me from Idaho.
Holy ****, this gets even more dickless by the day.
Embarassing is right. Embarassing for just about everybody who posts
here.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PUSSY PARY!!!!!!
Old September 16th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 16, 8:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 16, 7:55*am, pigo wrote:

On Sep 15, 12:55*pm, Mr Scroat Spittle wrote:

Well Pigo, I really have to take my hat off to you. *I think you now
hold the record for largest retard ****storm generated from one post.
It's truely a masterpiece.

Now that everyone except Horvath has become pretty good at ignoring
the retard, do you think that it may be time to revive the old
tradition of an invasion this season? *We could even invite the
retard, we'll just have him meet us under the 'clock tower'.

And no messages from him. Hopefully he's been embarrassed back into
the basement.

Basement / Cave of Victimhood.

Jeez, you would think that you would bust your buddy for telling an
obvious lie, but nah. You hide out and pile on.
In that theme, I guess you live in the Ass Cave of Pussyhood, right,
ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy?

*A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

Hey, if you weren't such a pathetic coward, I could have assuaged my
loneliness by joining you and Tranny Boob last weekend,
pppppuuuuusssssyyy.
Oooops, forgot. Both of you faked being in Seattle when you were
really hiding in Idaho, playing golf in diapers.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Hey, pppppuuuussssyyyyy? Never forget that I am a victim who can kick
your ass. Oooops, forgot. You will NEVER forget that.
PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!!

Old September 16th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 16, 9:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. *A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

And here's more to demonstrate just how retarded his ****storm was.
You know he's going to try to say that I said I was going to
Seattle.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...e.208-762-7069

http://www.artandhomecenter.com/COM.htm
Old September 16th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 16, 11:48*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. *A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

And here's more to demonstrate just how retarded his ****storm was.
You know he's going to try to say that I said I was *going to
Seattle.

Going to say? That's exactly what you so clearly implied, you
ridiculous, laughable clown.
Hey, where is that famous "Market" again?
Holy ****, pppppppuuuuuuussssssssyyyyy. You got to be kidding. You
****ed yourself in public and now you're trying to say that wasn't
your dick up your ass?
Clue time. If you did not mean Seattle, all you had to say was that
you were in Idaho. But you were play a truely dickless pussy game,
got busted, and like the pathological liar you are, you keep on lyng.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
****, you retard, this bull**** is seriously retarded. Everybody
knows what you did. Even your own friends laughed at you.

Old September 16th 10, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 16, 11:48*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. *A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

And here's more to demonstrate just how retarded his ****storm was.
You know he's going to try to say that I said I was *going to
Seattle.

http://www.artandhomecenter.com/COM.htm

Holy ****, the Couer D'Alene Market is famous? Obviously, there isn't
a Starbucks tent.
WHAT A DUMB****!!!!!
PPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Clue time, Bob. Put down that vodka. Then realize the obvious: you
never said Idaho. You played a truly strange and extremely stupid
game, and you got busted. How embarassing. How humiliating.
PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!!

Old September 16th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 16, 11:48*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:02*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Basement / Cave of Victimhood. *A place where his endless loneliness
spins delusions of suffrage, oppression and endless victimization by
the big bad evil RSA folk (and eBay folk, Salon.com folk, etc etc.)...

And here's more to demonstrate just how retarded his ****storm was.
You know he's going to try to say that I said I was *going to
Seattle.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...e.208-762-7069

http://www.artandhomecenter.com/COM.htm

Flopping around like a big fat tuna trying to spit the hook out all
the way to the freezer.