Inappropriate moment.

Old September 8th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Inappropriate moment.

Never an appropriate moment to poke the helpless.

Coffee is owed.

Since I avoid Starbucks, I'll have mine from the day old pot at the
corner gas station, thank you.
Old September 8th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 8, 8:43*am, lal_truckee wrote:
Never an appropriate moment to poke the helpless.

Helpless? You pathetic, ludicrous, laughable pathological liar, how
about you show up in person and we'll see who is helpless? You're so
helpless you're not even man enough to use your real name, and you
hide in anonymity while condoning and encouraging Bob Thompson.
Amazing how you have no objection to sick jokes about molesting
children, other than taking another cheap shot at me. You've never
objected before. You have skied with Thompson, drank with him,
knowing his vile history.
Helpless is right. When confronted with a moral choice, you are
helpless.

Coffee is owed.

Then you make a stupid joke rather than condemn such behavior in
unequivocal terms.

Since I avoid Starbucks, I'll have mine from the day old pot at the
corner gas station, thank you.

Not funny, freak. One thing for su you certainly avoid
accountability, honesty, decency, and manhood.
Inappropriate comments, asshole. The only "appropriate" response to
falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children is outrage and
condemnation. Instead, you try to set a coffee date with Brain Fried
Bob Thompson.
How disgusting. How typical of rsa.
Old September 8th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 8, 9:06*am, "Norm" wrote:
"lal_truckee" wrote in message

Never an appropriate moment to poke the helpless.

Coffee is owed.

Since I avoid Starbucks, I'll have mine from the day old pot at the corner
gas station, thank you.

And after you take care of Lal, swing north and pick me up a Tims. I too
prefer to avoid the bucks.

Another stupid joke from a truly pathetic freak. Hey, asshole? Do
you really want to have coffee with a disgusting pathological liar who
abused your legal system and lied to the RCMP? To a brain fried idiot
who makes sick jokes about raping children and who stalks in the real
world?
I guess you do. Thanks for showing decent people what you really a
an amoral coward without any manhood.
As I was saying about freaks ****ing themselves? Instead of
condemning such behavior, they laugh about it and pal around with the
scumbag who called me a child molester.
Typical rsa.
Old September 8th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 8, 8:43*am, lal_truckee wrote:
Never an appropriate moment to poke the helpless.

Coffee is owed.

Since I avoid Starbucks, I'll have mine from the day old pot at the
corner gas station, thank you.

"Old pot" reminds me of old Navy days. During my shore duty days at
NAS Miramar AIMD, one lowser-ranked person per day was selected to man
the coffee mess, making sure there was coffee ready in all three pots
(labeled "Unleaded" "Regular", and "Hi-Test"), keeping condiments
available, and generally keeping the place cleaned up. When my first
day came up, one of the chiefs complained that the Hi-Test coffee was
too weak. I responded that I wouldn't know, since I didn't drink
coffee. He rolled up his sleeves, dumped the offending pot, and made
one up The Navy Way, with double the recommended grounds in the
basket.

Then there was the disaster when I tried to make popcorn in the coffee
mess microwave oven by dumping kernels and oil into a Tupperware
bowl. Only about a dozen kernels popped; the rest melted their way
into the bottom of the bowl.
Old September 8th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 9/8/10 9:19 AM, Richard Henry described the Navy Way to make coffee:

He rolled up his sleeves, dumped the offending pot, and made
one up The Navy Way, with double the recommended grounds in the
basket.

Skiers Way: Dump double grinds in bottom of pot, add water, boil till
thickened, filter grounds out with mustache while drinking. That'll keep
a skier alert for low hanging branches and rocks out there on the slopes.
Old September 8th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 8, 10:12*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/8/10 9:19 AM, Richard Henry described the Navy Way to make coffee:

He rolled up his sleeves, dumped the offending pot, and made
one up The Navy Way, with double the recommended grounds in the
basket.

Skiers Way: Dump double grinds in bottom of pot, add water, boil till
thickened, filter grounds out with mustache while drinking. That'll keep
a skier alert for low hanging branches and rocks out there on the slopes.

When did this smarmy, arrogant asshole become the expert on anything
that is authentically "skking"?
I never cease to be amazed at blowhard freaks who label themselves as
REALSKIERSTM. This clown epitomizes the type.
Hey, you dickless coward? Got any comment on your friend Bob
Thompson's ongoing campaign of defamation and horrible jokes about
raping children? Don't you think that behavior is inappropriate at
any time, in any context?
Apparently not. Thanks for ****ing yourself in public, idiot.
Old September 8th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/8/10 9:19 AM, Richard Henry described the Navy Way to make coffee:

He rolled up his sleeves, dumped the offending pot, and made
one up The Navy Way, with double the recommended grounds in the
basket.

Skiers Way: Dump double grinds in bottom of pot, add water, boil till
thickened, filter grounds out with mustache while drinking. That'll keep
a skier alert for low hanging branches and rocks out there on the slopes.

Feh. If you're serious about coffee, you'll consume it like I did in
when I was in grad school - by the spoonful right out of the bag, washed
down with a glass of Coke. No reason to dilute it by adding water.

//Walt
Old September 8th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 8, 11:50*am, Walt wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/8/10 9:19 AM, Richard Henry described the Navy Way to make coffee:

He rolled up his sleeves, dumped the offending pot, and made
one up The Navy Way, with double the recommended grounds in the
basket.

Skiers Way: Dump double grinds in bottom of pot, add water, boil till
thickened, filter grounds out with mustache while drinking. That'll keep
a skier alert for low hanging branches and rocks out there on the slopes.

Feh. *If you're serious about coffee, you'll consume it like I did in
when I was in grad school - by the spoonful right out of the bag, washed
down with a glass of Coke. *No reason to dilute it by adding water.

//Walt

The first time I saw a whole coffee bean, it was on top of a rum
truffle chocolate a friend had made for a holiday treat. I didn't
know what it was, so I chewed it up like a cashew.

Old September 8th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:50:32 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Feh. If you're serious about coffee, you'll consume it like I did in
when I was in grad school - by the spoonful right out of the bag, washed
down with a glass of Coke. No reason to dilute it by adding water.

Wuss. In college I chewed on whole bean coffee to keep me awake while
studying.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Old September 8th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 08:43:35 -0700, lal_truckee
wrote:

Never an appropriate moment to poke the helpless.

Coffee is owed.

Since I avoid Starbucks, I'll have mine from the day old pot at the
corner gas station, thank you.

Vente Latte with an extra shot...
Actually I don't go as often as I used to, we bought a machine from
Starbucks and enjoy it everyday at home....best purchase ever