Silverton expands their capacity

Old September 1st 10, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

Default Silverton expands their capacity

Pretty cool video showing some of their terrian.

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Silver...779/75233.html
Old September 1st 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:30:51 -0700 (PDT), snoig
wrote:

Pretty cool video showing some of their terrian.

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Silver...779/75233.html

Nice video, bad music
Old September 2nd 10, 05:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 1, 2:30*pm, snoig wrote:
Pretty cool video showing some of their terrian.

http://live.tetongravity.com/_Silver...ded-Capacity-a...

Geez, freak, I have to thank you. Got an old buddy from Park City,
who I originally met on rsa, who now lives in Durango. Sent him the
story, he decided to buy a season's pass at Silverton to go with his
DMR pass. Naturally, he invited me to ski there with him. Might get
down in the neighborhood to visit, but I will probably pass on
Silverton. Too much work.
Old September 2nd 10, 10:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:22:16 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Geez, freak, I have to thank you. Got an old buddy from Park City,
who I originally met on rsa, who now lives in Durango. Sent him the
story, he decided to buy a season's pass at Silverton to go with his
DMR pass. Naturally, he invited me to ski there with him. Might get
down in the neighborhood to visit, but I will probably pass on
Silverton. Too much work.

Liar. You have no friends.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012.Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old September 2nd 10, 03:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Geez, freak, I have to thank you. *Got an old buddy from Park City,
who I originally met on rsa, who now lives in Durango. *Sent him the
story, he decided to buy a season's pass at Silverton to go with his
DMR pass. *Naturally, he invited me to ski there with him. *Might get
down in the neighborhood to visit, but I will probably pass on
Silverton. *Too much work.

Liar. *You have no friends.

Thanks, Horvie. Keep up the good work. You forgot to call me a child
molester, and you didn't encourage me to kill myself.
You're slipping. Have another drink.
How was your visit with Bubba?