OK everyone just ignore twobudda

Old September 3rd 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default OK everyone just ignore twobudda

On Sep 2, 3:26*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 2, 2:10*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 2, 12:30*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

On Sep 2, 10:46*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Dick G wrote:

Starbucks...

I agree with the wager, but I just want to make sure that no one sticks
me with a $7 coffee drink that is more milkshake than coffee. *Better
yet, I'll just be sure that I never have to pay up! *So yeah, make for a
whole franchise for all I care
*sweeten
Ah, strong, hot black coffee in a ceramic mug, how I love thee.

Dave

I'm not sure how to order strong coffee, lightly sweetened, with a
splash of whole milk, at Starbucks.

That's easy. *Just tell them you need coffee for a girl

I'm fortunate I developed a taste for black coffee. *It allows me to
drink gallons of the stuff and it's all calorie free and stimulating.

I really need to acquire that skill. *Sugar and cream feel like bricks
in your stomach after 2-3 cups in the morning.

You think you have it bad. Imagine how trunky feels when it hits all
that sperm from the night before!-

Geez, Bob, I didn't have the slightest idea that coffee on top of
sperm causes an upset stomach. I guess you would know, eh, Tranny
Boob?
How much are you charging?
Old September 3rd 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:50:06 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 2, 3:48*am, wrote:
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:02:38 -0600, "Stuart" wrote this
crap:

If EVERONE ignores him from now on, including not responding to his
inevitable reply to this post, we can leave him ranting to himself, which he
is basically doing now. I certainly don't take him seriously and I would
imagine many here agree with that view

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

Don't tell me how to vote, dumbass.

Don't worry, Horvath is a Democrat
Old September 5th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:
Those who have killfiled me, you can elect to keep me that way, or not. Your
choice. I had this deranged and obsessed joker killfiled for months until
last week where I confronted and aped his ridiculous online behaviour to
bring the issue to the forefront. Some of you did not understand my intent
and killfiled me. I understand.

No swear, those plonkers aren't really worth much to have meaningful
conversations themselves. They should have learned how to plonk
themselves.

This clown will definitely respond to this post. He is sick enough that he
absolutely cannot do otherwise. But by doing so, anyone who has previously
killfiled me will get my message thru someone else whom you have not
killfiled.

It takes two to tango, and they're all pretty bad dancers themselves.
Actually, I didn't think that they would have the discipline to pull
it off (not responding to twobuddha) (and I was waiting to see what
would happen), surprised. Now that they have done it, we can see what
kind of nonsense noises miseries they have generated to themselves and
RSA for the past ten years. Nevertheless, as long as they still talk/
think about twobuddha, the flame war is not over, and they're still
stuck.

If EVERONE ignores him from now on, including not responding to his
inevitable reply to this post, we can leave him ranting to himself, which he
is basically doing now. I certainly don't take him seriously and I would
imagine many here agree with that view

If it takes ten years twobuddha's bashing to get these gappers to talk
about skiing related subjects, twobuddha has served its function.

snowbender

--
\\\|///
\\ - - //

Old September 5th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 5, 9:12*am, snowbender wrote:

If it takes ten years twobuddha's bashing to get these gappers to talk
about skiing related subjects, twobuddha has served its function.

That's certainly a unique viewpoint.
Old September 5th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:
[...]

Wow! What gibberish.

Old September 6th 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 5, 11:42*am, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:
[...]

I guess it makes sense in an Itchy Chin sort of way.
Old September 6th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:

Those who have killfiled me, you can elect to keep me that way, or not. Your
choice. I had this deranged and obsessed joker killfiled for months until
last week where I confronted and aped his ridiculous online behaviour to
bring the issue to the forefront. Some of you did not understand my intent
and killfiled me. I understand.

No swear, those plonkers aren't really worth much to have meaningful
conversations themselves. They should have learned how to plonk
themselves.

They have. They plonk themselves in public every time they screw with
me, and I take great delight in helping them do so.

This clown will definitely respond to this post. He is sick enough that he
absolutely cannot do otherwise. But by doing so, anyone who has previously
killfiled me will get my message thru someone else whom you have not
killfiled.

It takes two to tango, and they're all pretty bad dancers themselves.

Ah, the eternal dance. They lie, I tell the truth. On and on.

Actually, I didn't think that they would have the discipline to pull
it off (not responding to twobuddha) (and I was waiting to see what
would happen), surprised.

Surprised me, too. Only Tranny Boob and Dickless Horvie have broken
the embargo. Which ain't gonna last.

Now that they have done it, we can see what
kind of nonsense noises miseries they have generated to themselves and
RSA for the past ten years. Nevertheless, as long as they still talk/
think about twobuddha, the flame war is not over, and they're still
stuck.

Everybody left in this ********, with the exception of current
company, is a scumbag pathological liar. They can only control
themselves for so long.

If EVERONE ignores him from now on, including not responding to his
inevitable reply to this post, we can leave him ranting to himself, which he
is basically doing now. I certainly don't take him seriously and I would
imagine many here agree with that view

If it takes ten years twobuddha's bashing to get these gappers to talk
about skiing related subjects, twobuddha has served its function.

Uh, duh. When did objecting to death threats, defamatory lies, and
real world stalking become "bashing"?
Henry is right. Unique viewpoint.
Not to worry. If they start to draw any newcomers in, I shall repeat
rsa's vile history. And if the newcomers stay, I shall repeat rsa's
vile tactics. Fair is fair.
Old September 6th 10, 02:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sep 5, 5:34*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sep 5, 11:42*am, "Bob F" wrote:

snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:
[...]

It makes a lot more sense than lying to the police in a truly stupid
and transparent failure, eh, you truly stupid and transparent
psychopath? More sense than pretty much all of your tactics: lie and
threaten and stalk in the real world. And none of it worked. Which
just goes to show you what a pathetic pussy you are.
Indeed, there is only one tactic you have not tried. Spewing your
**** in person, to my face. That couldn't work, because it could
never happen. That manhood thing again.
Hey, want to give me the contact info for the SPD officer you claim to
have corresponded with? Happy to discuss your latest fruitless tactic
with them.
Here's a clue, asshole. As long as you hang out in this newsgroup, as
long as any of you pathetic, vile, disgusting freaks hang out here,
I'm going to remind newcomers of who you REALLY are.
The real you, psychopath. And if that doesn't work, then I will act
like you towards the newcomers, and see how long they hang around.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I AM THE RULER OF RSA!!!!!!!
Old September 6th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 17:34:07 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 5, 11:42*am, "Bob F" wrote:
snowbender wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:02 am, "Stuart" wrote:
[...]

Someone please translate
Old September 6th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Dick G wrote:

stuck.
If EVERONE ignores him from now on, including not responding to his
inevitable reply to this post, we can leave him ranting to himself,
which he is basically doing now. I certainly don't take him
seriously and I would imagine many here agree with that view
If it takes ten years twobuddha's bashing to get these gappers to talk
about skiing related subjects, twobuddha has served its function.
Wow! What gibberish.

I guess it makes sense in an Itchy Chin sort of way.

Someone please translate

Snow bent-Tie cheese dip is training to take scooters place when he
follows horvaths gun cleaning suggestion look down barrel as you
squeeze trigger to check for round prior to cleaning gun