skiing?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default skiing?

On Nov 12, 10:59*am, "Norm" wrote:
"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

*It's like watching

the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? *It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. *Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' *Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. *This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Couple of years??????????? Try 11.

And a *small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

Maybe you refer to me? But *I* came up with this long ago. *I*
responded to ramblings of his that were quoted only. And I urged
people to killfile him and not quote him during that time. Now that he
is rarely quoted I don't have to deal with his obsession for me and
his really weird **** he comes up with.

So it's not that we're "getting it". It's that YOU have begun to
cooperate. :-)

And you're right. It makes him crazier to not get the attention.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.

I don't mind the occasional stab at him. Whatever it takes to keep him
the miserable waste of air that he is.