scottabe

Old December 23rd 03, 12:42 AM
scottabe

Default scottabe

in article , Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 12/22/03 5:26 PM:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:20:15 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 12/21/03 3:29 PM:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:54:54 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

I called the cops. Or should I say, a friend of mine in Chicago did. He
found out that the guy we think is Horvie just spent a week in jail for
indecent exposure.

That's total bull****. You don't have any friends.

Enjoy jail, trunk butt? Bet you got lots of mayo spread on your cheeks.

I've never been in jail, Trunky. Aren't you disgusted with yourself
for the vile and vicious lies you tell?

I hear they called you "Tony Packo" because of how much you loved getting
your fudge packed.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Horvath the jailbird!
Of course, if you gave me a verifiable name and DOB, I might retract if it
turns out you're not the Horvath who was jailed in November for sex crimes.
In the meantime, I feel just about as disgusted about telling the truth as
you felt the scores of times you falsely accused me of being in jail.
Retract your lies, Horvath. You must hate yourself for telling all those
lies.
Or get used to being Bubba's bitch, and my name is Bubba!

Old December 23rd 03, 01:31 PM
Scottabe

wrote on 12/22/03 5:26 PM:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:20:15 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at

wrote this crap:

[...]

So, more threats of rape. That's at least twice this week. What's
the matter, getting tired of Bert's ass? You really need to get some
help.

BTW: How's that vein in your neck anyway?
Old December 23rd 03, 04:34 PM
scottabe

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 12/23/03 6:31 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Terd Fartingmor at
wrote on 12/22/03 5:26 PM:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:20:15 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

in article
, Terd Fartingmor at

wrote this crap:

[...]

It is not rape when somebody asks for it. Horvath wants me to pork him. He
begs for it. He loves the idea of being my bitch.

What's
the matter, getting tired of Bert's ass? You really need to get some
help.

I'm getting tired of Horvath's ass. I think I'll turn you out if I ever
meet you, watch you fall to your knees and beg.

BTW: How's that vein in your neck anyway?

WTF is going through your insane mind now?

Old December 23rd 03, 09:58 PM
Scottabe

scottabe wrote in message news:BC0DBC91.C31B%
It is not rape when somebody asks for it. Horvath wants me to pork him. He
begs for it. He loves the idea of being my bitch.

What's
the matter, getting tired of Bert's ass? You really need to get some
help.

I'm getting tired of Horvath's ass. I think I'll turn you out if I ever
meet you, watch you fall to your knees and beg.

Hey, I'm not asking for it so that makes one more rape threat this
week. You really need to get help.
Old December 23rd 03, 11:58 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:39:31 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Horvath was in jail for indecent exposure. Bubba loves him.
They called Horvath "Tony Packo" when he was there because of all the
diseased felons who packed his fudge while he begged for more.

You just enjoy posting your homosexual fantasies on this newsgroup,
don't you?

Aren't you disgusted with yourself for posting such vile and vicious
lies?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old December 24th 03, 07:42 PM
Sue

In message , Walt
writes
Terd Fartingmor wrote:

I pity you married idiots. Especially after last night.

So, what happened last night?

Magazine, website, or DVD?

Sheep or reindeer?
--
Sue ];(
Old December 24th 03, 08:32 PM
Alex Heney

wrote this crap:

Horvath was in jail for indecent exposure. Bubba loves him.
They called Horvath "Tony Packo" when he was there because of all the
diseased felons who packed his fudge while he begged for more.

You just enjoy posting your homosexual fantasies on this newsgroup,
don't you?

Aren't you disgusted with yourself for posting such vile and vicious
lies?

I doubt it. Why should he be?

Remember, so far as Scott is concerned, two wrongs *do* make a right.
He considers that if you do something to him, it is quite fair and
reasonable for him to do it back.

Many people would agree with him there. Where they would disagree is
that he takes it further, and thinks it is also fair and reasonable to
do it to people who were not involved, just because they are friends
or relatives of the ones who did it to him.

But in this case he is doing no more to you than you have done to him,
so many would agree that you had it coming.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
When cryptography is outlawed, slkdjs-yh sdkd d,m ddzdiel dlcin.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old December 24th 03, 09:16 PM
scottabe

in article , Alex Heney at

wrote this crap:

Horvath was in jail for indecent exposure. Bubba loves him.
They called Horvath "Tony Packo" when he was there because of all the
diseased felons who packed his fudge while he begged for more.

You just enjoy posting your homosexual fantasies on this newsgroup,
don't you?

Aren't you disgusted with yourself for posting such vile and vicious
lies?

I doubt it. Why should he be?

Remember, so far as Scott is concerned, two wrongs *do* make a right.

Remember, as far as Alex Heney is concerned, reality is highly suspect.

He considers that if you do something to him, it is quite fair and
reasonable for him to do it back.

Really? I missed the part where I threatened his life or falsely accused
him or anyone else of molesting children, wacko.

Many people would agree with him there. Where they would disagree is
that he takes it further, and thinks it is also fair and reasonable to
do it to people who were not involved, just because they are friends
or relatives of the ones who did it to him.

You truly are insane, Heney.
You just accused me of what you sick ****s do, what I have refrained from
doing. You are a vile, demented, indecent lying asshole.

But in this case he is doing no more to you than you have done to him,
so many would agree that you had it coming.

The only sense you have made.