Thank You Scott

Old October 13th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Thank You Scott

Right before everyone actually resumes to their favorite winter sport,
you offer your pathetic self up for treatment as the metaphorical
punching bag that you are. You always are good for a laugh fat man.

Old October 13th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Anytime, freak. And thanks for helping me keep this ******** dead. You
pathetic wackos are truly predictable, punch your buttons and the lies roll
out.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old October 13th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:
Anytime, freak. And thanks for helping me keep this ******** dead. You
pathetic wackos are truly predictable, punch your buttons and the lies roll

Um...if that's what makes you sleep at night (and clearly it does) than
go ahead and believe that ol' buddy...

Old October 13th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:
Anytime, freak. And thanks for helping me keep this ******** dead. You
pathetic wackos are truly predictable, punch your buttons and the lies
roll

Um...if that's what makes you sleep at night (and clearly it does) than
go ahead and believe that ol' buddy...

Thanks, freak.

Old October 14th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Wake up Scott. YOur masterplan has failed. People still come in here
and post stuff about skiing. You are deterring activity here. You're
fueling it. You have failed miserably, because you are a failure. You
are a liar, a poser, a miserable, pathetic excuse of a person...and you
know what ? IT"S PRETTY DAMN FUNNY.

Old October 14th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wake up Scott. YOur masterplan has failed.

My master plan is working just fine. Check the archives, dumb****. The
point is to keep this ******** dead, and only assholes, psychopaths,
pathological liars, and insane wackos like you hang out.

People still come in here
and post stuff about skiing.

And they read your bull**** and run in disgust. Master plan is working.

You are deterring activity here.

Hmmmmm. In one breath you say my master plan has failed, in the next you
say it is succeeding. Methinks you are nucking futs.

You're fueling it.

Once again, you blame me for your insanity. Stop being an asshole and I
shall stop pointing out what an asshole you are. Simple, really.

You have failed miserably, because you are a failure. You
are a liar, a poser, a miserable, pathetic excuse of a person...and you
know what ? IT"S PRETTY DAMN FUNNY.

You really are insane. Get help, freak.

Old October 14th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Two Buddha wrote:

Hmmmmm. In one breath you say my master plan has failed, in the next you
say it is succeeding. Methinks you are nucking futs.

Me says you're a moron for not recognizing an obvious typo.

Re : activity... See the thing is fatass, YOU are the only that gives a
flying ****. The people that remain do so out of choice. So clearly
your mission is failed. But...I doubt that's even your true
motivation. I stand by my assertion that you're just a lonely pathetic
attention hungry anomale (spelling ??).

You're owned. Every word you utter only proves that further.

Old October 14th 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Hmmmmm. In one breath you say my master plan has failed, in the next you
say it is succeeding. Methinks you are nucking futs.

Me says you're a moron for not recognizing an obvious typo.

Methinks you are a moron for not recognizing I did it on purpose. What a
dumb****!

Re : activity... See the thing is fatass, YOU are the only that gives a
flying ****.

Actually, YOU give a flying **** and so do your buddies. That's why you
lie, try to recruit insane wackos to harm me, stalk me in real life, and all
the rest of your insane behavior.

The people that remain do so out of choice. So clearly
your mission is failed.

You stupid, sick, insane freak. The mission is to expose you for the insane
wacko you are so decent people flee. They have. All that is left is freaks
like you. I win. **** yourself

But...I doubt that's even your true
motivation. I stand by my assertion that you're just a lonely pathetic
attention hungry anomale (spelling ??).

Anomaly. And you are right. I am an honorable, honest, decent man with
balls. Clearly an anomaly around this sick ********.

You're owned. Every word you utter only proves that further.

You are insane. Get help.

Old October 14th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Two Buddha wrote:

You stupid, sick, insane freak. The mission is to expose you for the insane
wacko you are so decent people flee. They have. All that is left is freaks
like you. I win. **** yourself

Your **** changes on a daily basis scott. See the thing is the
evidence of your overwhelming stupidity is everywhere.

You can't even lie well, despite the fact that you do it CONSTANTLY.
One day it's this, the next day it's that. You're a sick, sick
desperate soul. And you wont find anyone here who takes you seriously
or gives you credibility at all.

The fact is there is no "Master Plan" you grandious piece of ****.
You're too dumb for anything like that. You are incapable. Now dance
for me you fat sack of ****. GET BACK TO DANCING FOR ME. AND TAKE THE
HOOK OUTTA YOUR MOUTH.

WAKE UP.