Scott are you a liar? Or is it Jeffy?

Old October 30th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Scott are you a liar? Or is it Jeffy?

Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 30th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Callin me a retard isn't conducive to being read. Good bye.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old October 31st 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 30, 3:05 pm, Suzieflame wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:31:57 -0000, (Jeff Davis)
wrote:

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Callin me a retard isn't conducive to being read. Good bye.

I'm just asking a question based on your public statements:

Did you lie, or did Scott lie?

One of you clearly did, there is not a jot of middle ground.

Why won't you or Scott give a simple answer? Did Scott arrange to meet
up with you at Jackson as he stated or not? You said no. He said yes.

Who lied, Jeffy?

Your credibility is on the line here as much as Scooter's.

I beg to differ. At this point the credibility of either is just
about the same.

Old October 31st 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:
Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Callin me a retard isn't conducive to being read. Good bye.

You are a retard.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

and your sig's still broken.

Old October 31st 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 31, 7:05 am, BrritSki wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:
Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Callin me a retard isn't conducive to being read. Good bye.

You are a retard.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

and your sig's still broken.

I can still read you here, loud and clear.

Old November 1st 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Oct 30, 11:21 am, Suzieflame wrote:
Just asking. Why are you both running away from the question?

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Have you noticed how fast trunky bailed this time. A very few
for a few hundred posts it seems. Good thing his alter ego is taking
up some of the slack!

Old November 1st 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
pigo wrote:

Have you noticed how fast trunky bailed this time.

You need proper punctuation at the end of that sentence since you're not
asking a retorical question. ? would be the proper punctuation. You still
peddle Lexus'? I was riding in one last weekend. She bought it in Salt
Lake. When is the new hybrid Lexus on the market? 2008?

Good thing his alter ego is taking up some of the slack!

Slack? Most of this dreck is unreadable.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."