He's gone again.

Old December 23rd 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default He's gone again.

Lets hope the proverbial Valtrex of time keeps him away even longer
this go' around.

Old December 23rd 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Yabahoobs wrote:
Lets hope the proverbial Valtrex of time keeps him away even longer
this go' around.

No chance! As sure as Spock would miss an agreed upon meeting
date/time/place, he shall return....

Old December 23rd 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dick G" wrote in message
ups.com...

Yabahoobs wrote:
Lets hope the proverbial Valtrex of time keeps him away even longer
this go' around.

No chance! As sure as Spock would miss an agreed upon meeting
date/time/place, he shall return....

Uh, duh. I have never missed a meeting I agreed upon. And NONE of you have
ever showed up.
What a pathetic lie! Typical of the nutless, gutless freaks of rsa.

Old December 23rd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya
Dave Stallard
Scattabe
Suziflame
Jim Strohm
Bob Lee

WHo have I missed?

Old December 23rd 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
"Dick G" wrote:

Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya
Dave Stallard
Scattabe
Suziflame
Jim Strohm
Bob Lee

WHo have I missed?

Me!

Well, he refused the last condition to setup the meeting. Does that
count?

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'
Old December 23rd 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

I've failed to meet them?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I've set over twenty meets. Posted the details. Nobody shows up. Never
has happened. Many of the named freaks have posted my home address. Nobody
shows up.
Gawd, I love reminding you freaks of what dickless cowards you are. The
excuses, lie, rationalizations, and cowardly posturing are so ****ing funny:
you freaks are so predictable.
But I know the truth. No freak has ever had the balls to spew his **** in
person. Fact. And none ever will. Fact. Because if I ever see one of you,
I have no duty to retreat. Fact. You pose a clear and present danger and
an ongoing threat. Fact.
That means, of course, that you would have to back up your bull****. None
of you can. Fact. If you could, I'd have already met you. But you know
you're not man enough. None of you. Fact.

Who did you miss? YOU, freak. Start with your name and a verifiable
identity.....
If possible, I will set up a meet. I require witnesses, capable back-up,
and a videotape. After all, you freaks are pathological liars with a long
and sordid history of lying to LE. Not to mention backshooting gutless
cowards.
Not much of a condition. Just enough to make sure that when you lie, there
is an unimpeachable record. Because I sure as hell will tell you what a
pathetic, dickless asshole you are, in person. Loudly. And invite you to
be a man instead of a usenet pussy.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old December 23rd 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Fact. You agreed to the terms, then invented some weird **** I ignored.
You ran. Fact. You had your chance, I was there.....and you weren't.
Fact.
What a pussy!

Old December 23rd 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Two Buddha wrote:
I've failed to meet them?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I've set over twenty meets. Posted the details. Nobody shows up. Never
has happened.

Lie, and you know it

Many of the named freaks have posted my home address. Nobody
shows up.
Gawd, I love reminding you freaks of what dickless cowards you are. The
excuses, lie, rationalizations, and cowardly posturing are so ****ing funny:
you freaks are so predictable.

Look in the mirror Spock.

[...]

ups.com...

Old December 23rd 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Fact. You agreed to the terms, then invented some weird **** I ignored.

Nope. I agreed that if you confirmed that we both understood the same
thing by "information tower" there would be a meet.

You ran. Fact. You had your chance, I was there.....and you weren't.

Nope. *You* ran. Ran away from the post asking for confirmation.

Fact.
What a pussy!

LOL

And think up your own insults, Pussy-Boy.

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article . com,
"Dick G" wrote:

[...]

News==----