Accommodation in Dolomiti

Old September 16th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
jkrt

Default Accommodation in Dolomiti

Hi,

We (4 persons) are plannig to go to Dolomiti area in Jan -07 and will
stay there for three nights. I would appreciate recommondations of good
places to stay. Preferably a Bed and Breakfast in Canazei or
Campitello, close to the lifts.

Thanks for good tips!

-- Jussi

Old September 18th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
D.

check out cortina , it's an awesome place.
i've stayed at the olympia hotel and the
rates are quite reasonable .
you'll have access to over 450 lifts
and several different ski areas .
the village is OLD and wonderful .
happy trails ,
dick

Old September 23rd 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alex Heney

On 16 Sep 2006 12:47:28 -0700, "jkrt"
wrote:

Hi,

We (4 persons) are plannig to go to Dolomiti area in Jan -07 and will
stay there for three nights. I would appreciate recommondations of good
places to stay. Preferably a Bed and Breakfast in Canazei or
Campitello, close to the lifts.

The only place I have tried is the Hotel Rododendro in Campitello
http://www.hotelrododendro.com/index.htm

It is OK, but no more than that, the food is nothing special, and I
think they only do half board (not B&B).

It is about 5-6 minutes walk from the main Col Rodella cable car (in
ski boots).
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I'm not broke, I'm just badly bent.