"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 24th 04, 01:39 AM
scottabe

Default There's whining wimp on the net "There's a Texan on theroad ..."

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.6309471318bc8eb004dd2483103c8be0@1077 584680.nulluser.com, Karl
with a K at wrote on 2/23/04 5:04 PM:

scottabe wrote:

Got the balls to stop by and spew your filth in person while you

are in the
neighborhood?
I thought not.

Hey Tough Guy, Why don't YOU go look them up instead of sitting
on your big fat lazy ass?

Hey, Chicken**** bitch, YOU assholes are the ones who threatened my life and
posted my home address.

Put up or shut your ****ing mouth. Go to
them, if they're in town. But you won't because you're a big lying
chicken****.

I've set a time and place in their neighborhood ten times or so. Never did
any of you sick ****s show up, you big lying chicken****.

Old February 24th 04, 09:06 PM
scottabe

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.65d2fcf79e80100bfae24afd12ccdc5c@1077 654979.nulluser.com,
Hounddawg at wrote on 2/24/04 12:36 PM:

scottabe wrote:

.

I bet the owner would LOVE to see a few of your e-mails
challenging people to fight at his place, You stupid chicken****.

Looks like all of YOU stupid chicken****s don't have the balls to say

this
crap in person, much less start a fight. YOU sure don't.

Well, why don't just send him/her a few of your challenges and see if
he wants you anywhere within 50 miles. Looks like it could be another
restraining order.

Looks like you stopped taking your meds again, Vinnie. Are you ready to
commit another felony, lie to another judge and the cops, and be a criminal
stalker again?
Oooops, I forgot. You are always ready to break the law.
You are one scary insane wacko. You keep trying to harm me, Walker. I am
going to have to defend myself against your stalking.

Now the opportunity arises to put your fat ass where your fat mouth
is and you go off whimpering in the sunset with your tail between
your legs. Tough guy? What a laugh!.

This from a stalking chicken**** who didn't show up?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm sure as hell a lot tougher than you, pussy boi.

Yeah, I know given your reputation for verbally abusing women and kids.

A reputation you and your sick lying friends are completely responsible for,
since there is no truth to your lies. The problem with you, Walker, is that
you believe your lies, and that makes you dangerous.

A real tough guy. Dave's right about one thing, you're the biggest prick
on usenet.

Tough enough that you will never have the balls to stalk me in person,
Walker. I'd like to say that you are the most insane person on usenet, but
you've got lots of competition.
Hey, asshole?
Ain't heard from my licensing board. What happened to that stalking crime
you threatened to commit, freak?

Old February 25th 04, 04:35 PM
scottabe

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 8:18 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Scottabe at

wrote on 2/23/04 5:04 PM:

scottabe wrote:

Got the balls to stop by and spew your filth in person while you

are in the
neighborhood?
I thought not.

Hey Tough Guy, Why don't YOU go look them up instead of sitting
on your big fat lazy ass?

Hey, Chicken**** bitch, YOU assholes are the ones who threatened my life
and
posted my home address.

Put up or shut your ****ing mouth. Go to
them, if they're in town. But you won't because you're a big lying
chicken****.

I've set a time and place in their neighborhood ten times or so. Never did
any of you sick ****s show up, you big lying chicken****.

Wow, it's up to ten times now. Last week it was only five, you sure are
busy.

You've never showed up, how would you know?

Because, unlike you, I can read and comprehend english. And just like
Nashville Dave, I have no plans to ever get near an obviously unstable
person like you. Threaten and posture all you want, I will never
accept your invatation.

You won't do it because you are a coward. Period. A psychopathic wacko. A
pathological liar.
Clue time, sick ****.
YOU threaten and posture. YOU are a danger to ME.
The only danger I pose is that I tell the truth about your vileness and
insanity.
You really want me dead, don't you? You're a freak. A demented, obsessed,
twisted, despicable, miserable excuse for a human being, a craven stalker
who hasn't even balls to use his own name.
Another clue, sick ****.
I never spoof anyone's name. I use my own name. What kind of sick ****
does what you do?
A sick **** like you.
Threaten and posture all you want, I will never allow you to terrorize me.
Indeed, I've got a lovely plan to put some of you sick ****s in jail where
you belong for your criminal acts.
You're on my list, wacko.

Old February 26th 04, 02:13 AM
pigo

Default Snoozing was Insane wackos spew filth.

"Karl with a K" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.df83bf5ee53b58656d8b8b06c5c3e2a0 @1077753240.nulluser.com...
scottabe wrote:

You're on my list, wacko.

Like that will keep anyone awake at night.

****! He knows my name and what I look like. He's been to my house before.
He doesn't dare come near me. He knows what would happen.

Old February 26th 04, 02:35 AM
vern93

Default Bob Thompson, Insanely great skier!

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

****! He knows my name and what I look like. He's been to my house before.
He doesn't dare come near me. He knows what would happen.

****! Bob Thompson knows my name and what I look like. He knows my home
address.
He doesn't dare come near me,

Holy smoke Bob! That's like yelling down a well Can you tell how
deep it is by how long it takes him to echo you?

Let me try: "Verifiable insane stalking gutless verifiable cluetime,
time, time, tiiiiimmmmmmeeeeee...."