Ski gear cleanout

Old September 4th 16, 03:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Ski gear cleanout

On 09/03/2016 04:04 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Part of the downsizing is taking 45 years financial and tax records
from a file box per year down to a pendaflex folder per year. I
hauled out all the boxes yesterday, and I have been sitting watching
Ice Road Truckers while sorting through bug-eaten papers in the
boxes.

If shredding were cheaper I'd take ALL the records from 1961 through
2001 and dump them into the hopper. Maybe a couple of bales. I wonder
how much it costs to rent a wood chipper...

In one box, that was in a stack up in the garage loft a few feet from
the ski whose binding exploded a couple of years back, I found the
missing spring and a few chunks of plastic that looked like binding.
Maybe that is why that stack fell over.

Atomic? I'll never buy another Atomic product, or even accept one as a
gift.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you're ever about to be mugged by a couple
Old September 4th 16, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 09/03/2016 02:35 PM, downhill wrote:

Met the guy with the reel problem in the bait store today.
The bait lady blew him ****, she blows everybody ****.
But where else do you hang out on vacation but the bait store.
squid. One of my missions on vacation is to eat the squid I catch,

Is this some form of penance?

the crabs I give away to friends.

Old September 4th 16, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 8:08:45 PM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
[...]

Shredder? yeah, but then I wouldn't have the gems I found today (I mean besides the binding spring that went missing a few years back) - checkbooks with unused checks in them, one of them for a still-active account, just 2 addresses back; a book of 10-c stamps with one remaining; my FCC First-Class Telecommunications License (expired 1981); the Bennie Suggs certificate from the Navy with receipts for the two checks ($55 and $110) for building a tester for the F-14A Cockpit Voice Junction Box, and which I didn't get until months after I was discharged; an envelope of pictures, faded to red/black, of the first soccer team I coached in 1976.

Atomic bindings? There wasn't a big enough piece left to tell and there is no mfr mark on the spring.
Old September 4th 16, 02:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 9:02:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Really? Singing in a Catholic Church tomorrow and I am absolutely positive that won't happen.

Maybe not! But you could make this happen

http://67.media.tumblr.com/0b53b05e3...ew7o2_1280.jpg
Old September 4th 16, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

But Schattie, all you would need to do is put a long cylindrical object into your mouth - something you've done many times!

new gear [email protected] Nordic Skiing 1 December 8th 06 01:36 AM
Uk gear Andrew Bolger Nordic Skiing 0 January 13th 05 10:39 PM
What is "5th gear" like? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 0 January 7th 05 10:35 PM
AT Gear Flip Buttling Backcountry Skiing 3 January 9th 04 07:53 PM
New Gear RBM Backcountry Skiing 2 December 11th 03 05:41 PM