bus from CHUR to LAAX

Old March 22nd 06, 02:37 PM

Default bus from CHUR to LAAX

does anybody knows where I can get more information's about bus link from
CHUR train station to LAAX Aplenarena?

timetable, prices, etc.

any help greatly appreciated,

d'amir

--
____________________________

Old March 22nd 06, 05:55 PM

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:37:29 +0100, "wanguard"
wrote:

does anybody knows where I can get more information's about bus link from
CHUR train station to LAAX Aplenarena?

timetable, prices, etc.

any help greatly appreciated,

Swiss Railway :-)
www.sbb.ch

Johannes
Old March 22nd 06, 06:21 PM

wrote:

does anybody knows where I can get more information's about bus link from
CHUR train station to LAAX Aplenarena?

timetable, prices, etc.

any help greatly appreciated,

Swiss Railway :-)
www.sbb.ch

Johannes

thnx

yeeeah, I kinda remember that I did that already, and even it's not a train
what I am look for, it actualy works for bus too

d'

Old March 23rd 06, 01:11 PM

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:21:53 GMT, "wanguard"
allegedly wrote:

yeeeah, I kinda remember that I did that already, and even it's not a
train what I am look for, it actualy works for bus too

The buses run as an extension to the railway, so you can buy one ticket to
Laax from Zurich, and it's all you need. Simply change at Chur (walk to
the end of the platform and up the stairs), and jump on the bus.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old March 23rd 06, 02:43 PM

allegedly wrote:

yeeeah, I kinda remember that I did that already, and even it's not a
train what I am look for, it actualy works for bus too

The buses run as an extension to the railway, so you can buy one ticket to
Laax from Zurich, and it's all you need. Simply change at Chur (walk to
the end of the platform and up the stairs), and jump on the bus.

- Dave.

Thnx Dave,

I like simplified stuff, that was quite smart to do that way...

D'amir