sni n grab in Co

Old September 7th 04, 06:08 PM
Root

Default sni n grab in Co

Just went to the sni n grab in Utah and didn't quite find the jacket / boots
im looking for. I will be in Denver next week. Where is the sni n grab
located there?

Thanks

PS got two 4 day pass to Canyons for 100$ each there.. bo ya
looking for cheap park city, solitute passes (and maybe snowbasin).

Old September 8th 04, 04:29 AM
Matt

"Root" wrote in message .com...
Just went to the sni n grab in Utah and didn't quite find the jacket / boots
im looking for. I will be in Denver next week. Where is the sni n grab
located there?

Thanks

PS got two 4 day pass to Canyons for 100$ each there.. bo ya
looking for cheap park city, solitute passes (and maybe snowbasin).

Sniagrab kicked off this past Saturday (Friday if you had a VIP pass).
I'm not sure how much longer it will last. It is at the Gart Sports in
downtown Denver on the corner of 10th and Broadway. They had a lot of
stuff when I went, so good luck to ya!!
Matt
Old September 8th 04, 04:39 AM
Uche Ogbuji

"Root" wrote in message .com...
Just went to the sni n grab in Utah and didn't quite find the jacket / boots

"sniagrab" they call it (silly name).

im looking for. I will be in Denver next week. Where is the sni n grab
located there?

Exit Speer Northbound off I-25. Turn left on Speer and Broadway. A
few blocks on Broadway is the Gart's Sports castle (hard to miss).
1000 Broadway. Easy as pie.

Thanks

Good luck.

PS got two 4 day pass to Canyons for 100$ each there.. bo ya
looking for cheap park city, solitute passes (and maybe snowbasin).

I gotta hit Utah some day. I'm all Colorado for now (4-passes at
Loveland and Copper, Buddy pass for Keystone/Breck/A
Basin/Vail/BeaverCreek).

Winter's comin', gee. Gotta get my stretch on...

--Uche
http://uche.ogbuji.net
Old September 8th 04, 05:29 PM
Nathan Otis

"sniagrab" they call it (silly name).

You know it's "bargains" spelled backwards... right? I was also informed the
correct pronunciation is "snee-uh-grab". I had been saying it.
"Sny-uh-grab".

The wife and I got in on the "corporate night". They invited certain
businesses and their employees to raid the place before the official start
the next day. We found great prices on outterwear and there were great
prices to be had on everything!

We didn't but boots or boards/skis cause we're first timers. We picked up
passes at a-basin which include lessons and rentals. We'll learn what we
need and then purchase (just found out my wife works with the wife of the
owner of CO Ski and Golf!! Can you say hook ups, boys and girls?)

Should be a great season. With this mild summer, everyone is predicting
crazy snowfalls. I for one, can't wait.
n.

Old September 8th 04, 11:48 PM
Uche Ogbuji

Yup. Like I said, silly :-)

I was also informed the
correct pronunciation is "snee-uh-grab". I had been saying it.
"Sny-uh-grab".

My impression of how that marketing session *should have gone*

*cue flash-back prep harp music*

Market-dude: "Hey, let's give the sale a really unique name"
Market-dudette: "Why not? What do you have in mind?"
Market-dude: "Just 'bargains' spelled backwards. Now that would be
clever."
....Market dude and dudette, in unison, try pronouncing the proposed
name...
Market-dudette: "OK, if you're going to bomb the trees before the next
brainstorming session, buy a friggin' helmet, right?"
Market-dude: "Well, um sorry"

*cue back-to-present harp music*

The wife and I got in on the "corporate night". They invited certain
businesses and their employees to raid the place before the official start
the next day. We found great prices on outterwear and there were great
prices to be had on everything!

Yeah. I contract at Sun and I had an opportunity to go the special
corporate Friday, but we had other things to do. I still think we got
some nice deals the next day. I'm tempted to go back and see whether
the Sims Absolute deck I was eyeing is still in stock for $319.

We didn't but boots or boards/skis cause we're first timers. We picked up
passes at a-basin which include lessons and rentals. We'll learn what we
need and then purchase (just found out my wife works with the wife of the
owner of CO Ski and Golf!! Can you say hook ups, boys and girls?)

F'sho. Make sure you compliment her on her manicure next time you
meet. That should be worth at least half off a good deck :-)

Should be a great season. With this mild summer, everyone is predicting
crazy snowfalls. I for one, can't wait.

Have fun. The most important thing to remember: it will hurt like
hell after the first day, but once you get past that, you're in for a
rush you just can't put into words. My wifey was cursing me out hard
the first two days I was teaching her to board. She fell in love with
me again the third day, though. Now, after 1.5 seasons skiing for our
four year old, we're looking to get him on the right equipment this
year.

--Uche
http://uche.ogbuji.net
Old September 9th 04, 03:14 AM
Nathan Otis

Should be a great season. With this mild summer, everyone is predicting
crazy snowfalls. I for one, can't wait.

Have fun. The most important thing to remember: it will hurt like
hell after the first day, but once you get past that, you're in for a
rush you just can't put into words. My wifey was cursing me out hard
the first two days I was teaching her to board. She fell in love with
me again the third day, though. Now, after 1.5 seasons skiing for our
four year old, we're looking to get him on the right equipment this
year.

Yeah, I'm pretty set on what to expect. I've skiied a little but the
boarders look to be having so much more fun. I think I like the motion of
boarding as opposed to skiing. Everyone tells me, "it's harder to pick up
than skiing, but once you 'get it', you'll progress faster".

Whatever, I just want to get out on the mountain again!
n.