Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

Old December 1st 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

On 11/30/2015 06:58 PM, Bob F wrote:
Bob F wrote:
wrote:
Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

The inactivity of this group is sad, last year this time there were
many posts each day, not all related to our (non)-resident troll.

Hasn't anyone had a great day so far this year to write about, or a
ski location that is worthy of commendation???

Mt Baker opened yesterday. Stevens Pass hopes to open after the next
big storm, but currently would be a long drive from Seattle because a
bridge in the last 15 miles was damaged in the storm last week, and
may be open for 1 way traffic by Wednesday but 2 way traffic may be
near Christmas.
I am really anxious to hit the hill.

Hit Baker last Wednesday. At least one too many rocks exposed. We need more snow
here in the PNW.

Same here in SoCal. When is El Nino going to deliver?

I'm going tomorrow. Our favorite run is open so we can do laps until we
get tired, unless they shut it down for their ski team to play with :-(

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old December 1st 15, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 11/30/2015 5:38 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:51 PM, Walt wrote:

I got some weird spam supposedly from you yesterday or today. Deleted,
of course, so I can't give any details. I think it involved a Canadian
pharmacy...

That's not me - I don't do the Canadian pharmacy Spam.

I mostly do the Nigerian prince emails, with a little bit of
work-at-home and weight-loss stuff to keep things interesting.

--
//Walt
Old December 1st 15, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 12/01/2015 11:27 AM, Walt wrote:
On 11/30/2015 5:38 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:51 PM, Walt wrote:

I got some weird spam supposedly from you yesterday or today. Deleted,
of course, so I can't give any details. I think it involved a Canadian
pharmacy...

That's not me - I don't do the Canadian pharmacy Spam.

I mostly do the Nigerian prince emails, with a little bit of
work-at-home and weight-loss stuff to keep things interesting.

See, I KNEW it wasn't you!

--
Cheers, Bev
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Old December 3rd 15, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Bob F wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Stevens Pass got 4" overnight, and there are a chain of storms headed out way.
We should get several feet in the next week or more.

So the PNW is picking up.

Stellar day -- for SoCal -- yesterday. Excellent grooming, not crowded,
weather nice, and the total exhaustion that I experienced last week
(probably due to dehydration and no food) was totally gone. Nothing
like spaghetti and TJ's praline pecans to perk a person up, but it's a
real nuisance carrying a bottle of water, not to mention the increased
pee frequency.

--
Cheers, Bev
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.