Apologies for starting a war

Old September 17th 04, 01:02 PM
Steve McGregor

Default Apologies for starting a war

Just wanted to apologize to the group for instigating the flame war,
that certainly wasn't my intention. I won't address any posts
specifically, because I want to stop this in its tracks. Hopefully,
Utopia won't decend into chaos.

Steve
Old September 17th 04, 06:24 PM
sknyski

Hardly. It's my fault (seriously).

:-)

bt
Old September 17th 04, 09:53 PM
Gary Jacobson

Interesting subject title.
Could we get Bush to say that?
Seriously.
Apologiy accepted.

Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

om...

Old September 18th 04, 11:06 PM
Jay Tegeder

Everyone knows JW, aka, John Wilkie, from Milwaukee, started the whole
mess by calling us such a well behaved newsgroup... Leave it to a
Cheesehead/Packer Fan to screw things up... Go Vikings!

Jay Tegeder
"On the podium if the right people don't show up!" JT

Old September 19th 04, 11:30 AM
32 degrees

DANG IT !!
I've been so busy I missed the whole war.
Is that emu - Eastern Michigan University Stephen?
JK

om...

Old September 20th 04, 01:28 AM
Steve McGregor

I guess I could be called worse, but, yep.

I was going to make a smart remark about missing the war, but, in the
interest of the Utopian newsgroup, I'll keep it to myself.

Eastern Michigan Stephen (but you can call me Steve)

Old September 22nd 04, 02:28 PM
Steve McGregor

(Jay Tegeder) wrote in message . com...
Come on! This thing isn't over yet is it? How about some more flaming
posts? If the civility keeps up, I'll have to check out
rec:bicycles.racing...

Instigator! Step off, that's my job! (as he bares his teeth in angry
grimace)

When I'm in the mood for incivility, I just turn on the presidential
coverage. My personal fave is Zell boy; nothing like challenging
someone to a duel on national TV. After Nov 2, I'll probably have to

Back to Utopia. (in lotus position) Ohhhmmmm..... Ohhhmmm... Snow....
Ohhhmmm

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

Old September 22nd 04, 05:32 PM
Edward Dike, III

Maybe some condescending remarks about all these top-posted replies will get
things wound up again....
This is dull, even for XC people.

ED3