rsam question

Old September 16th 03, 04:47 PM
pigo

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

I finally made it to the white list. And now I think about it,
a white list sure makes sense for the nature of this group.
This time of year, white is my favorite color.

I think I started on the white list but some thin skin removed me. I'm
not sure though. It boils down to principal more than the actual arrival
of my posts though. When you cut through all the drama, this is still a
pretty insignificant forum in the overall scheme of things.

I saw your your weather report over in RSA. May your snow
be deep and soft, and freshened up every other day.

My beloved Loveland is looking better:
http://www.sbseiber.com/love030909.jpg

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber

Old September 17th 03, 01:10 PM
bdubya

On 16 Sep 2003 20:05:01 GMT, (John Red-Horse) wrote:

(snip)

As noted, it was a technical issue for one of the moderators (ahem),
now resolved; respectfully requesting it be dropped.

bw

Old September 17th 03, 03:45 PM
Walt

bdubya wrote:

As noted, it was a technical issue for one of the moderators (ahem),
now resolved; respectfully requesting it be dropped.

"technical issue"? Is that a euphemism for too much Zwyic?

--
//-Walt
//

RSAM seems to be open H. R. Bob Hofmann Alpine Skiing 8 May 3rd 04 09:08 AM
Dumb seasonal question - any advice? Tom Snowboarding 3 March 23rd 04 08:49 PM
Intro and question Ken Campbell Snowboarding 6 January 30th 04 07:53 PM
rsam question pigo Alpine Skiing 25 September 17th 03 01:41 AM
GS Ski Length Question ENORD Alpine Skiing 4 August 16th 03 06:14 PM