Fantastic skiing

Old December 1st 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default dumb as a brick

On Dec 1, 6:10 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing
Answer this question if you can. I will keep it simple...

If your method of skiing is so high level why is there is no one on this
group that will support your argument?

make it a good one

Have you read the comments made by VtSkier on my "skiing"? He is one
of few honorable persons on this group, and he is the only
"eyewitness" about my "skiing."

IS
Old December 1st 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Dec 1, 6:38*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:10 am, downhill wrote:

taichiskiing
Answer this question if you can. I will keep it simple...

If your method of skiing is so high level why is there is no one on this
group that will support your argument?

make it a good one

Have you read the comments made by VtSkier on my "skiing"? He is one
of few honorable persons on this group, and he is the only
"eyewitness" about my "skiing."

IS

What VTSkier has said basically amounts to "he's nothing special, but
he is more capable on skis than his videos display".

THAT is your big testimonial to your "high level skiing" ? Please
provide a VtSkier quote here that shows him describing what you do as
some sort of superior form of skiing. I'd love to see it.
Old December 1st 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Fantastic skiing

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

No, I don't create a new vocabulary that looks like a misspell.

Yeah, yeah you do. "Gapper" "blacker" and quotation marks that don't
represent quotations.

All you do is call names and make noise. You are the "Tai Chi in the
park guy."
Old December 1st 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:10 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing
Answer this question if you can. I will keep it simple...

If your method of skiing is so high level why is there is no one on this
group that will support your argument?

make it a good one

Have you read the comments made by VtSkier on my "skiing"? He is one
of few honorable persons on this group, and he is the only
"eyewitness" about my "skiing."

IS

He never said High Level or was really impressed with your methods. And
he did comment
You showed no regards for speed limits in slow zones.......
Old December 2nd 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 1, 9:27 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:38 am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:10 am, downhill wrote:

taichiskiing
Answer this question if you can. I will keep it simple...

If your method of skiing is so high level why is there is no one on this
group that will support your argument?

make it a good one

Have you read the comments made by VtSkier on my "skiing"? He is one
of few honorable persons on this group, and he is the only
"eyewitness" about my "skiing."

IS

What VTSkier has said basically amounts to "he's nothing special, but
he is more capable on skis than his videos display".

THAT is your big testimonial to your "high level skiing" ?

When you have an adversary openy praised your techniques on the 'net,
yes, THAT is a big testimony.

Please provide a VtSkier quote here that shows him describing what you do as
some sort of superior form of skiing. I'd love to see it.

My vedios are more than you can handle already, let alone "he is more
capable on skis than his videos display."

You are living in denials.

IS
Old December 2nd 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 1, 11:17 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:10 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing
Answer this question if you can. I will keep it simple...

If your method of skiing is so high level why is there is no one on this
group that will support your argument?

make it a good one

Have you read the comments made by VtSkier on my "skiing"? He is one
of few honorable persons on this group, and he is the only
"eyewitness" about my "skiing."

IS

He never said High Level or was really impressed with your methods.

He may be embarrassed to praise his formal adversary, but he did say
that I am capable to handle anything that a mountain can throw at me.

And he did comment
You showed no regards for speed limits in slow zones.......

Yup, that's pretty mediocre comment about a "technique" of skiing. And
there is no "speed limits" specified in slow zones.

IS
Old December 2nd 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Talking about "call names and make noise," I let this post speaks for
itself.

IS

On Dec 1, 10:33 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

Old December 2nd 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Still can not answer the question. I guess the subject line makes the point.

I do not see VTskier professing your greatness. I do not see any body
agreeing with your skiing as being High Level.

Your responses to posters comments show that your really just a child.
Old December 2nd 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 2, 6:26 am, down_hill wrote:
Still can not answer the question. I guess the subject line makes the point.

Indeed, and you're dumb enough to continue. Call name won't makes you
any smarter.

I do not see VTskier professing your greatness. I do not see any body
agreeing with your skiing as being High Level.

Yup, "your little knowledge doesn't shed the light."

Your responses to posters comments show that your really just a child.

That's the language for you juvenile delinquents, as that may be the
only style of language that you gappers understand.

IS
Old December 2nd 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 2, 7:21*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:26 am, down_hill wrote:

Still can not answer the question. I guess the subject line makes the point.

Indeed, and you're dumb enough to continue. Call name won't makes you
any smarter.

I do not see VTskier professing your greatness. I do not see any body
agreeing with your skiing as being High Level.

Yup, "your little knowledge doesn't shed the light."

Your responses to posters comments show that your really just a child.

That's the language for you juvenile delinquents, as that may be the
only style of language that you gappers understand.

IS

Is it "gappers" or "gapers" today?