Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

Old September 29th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Joe[_3_]

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.
Old September 29th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:
I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.
Old October 5th 11, 10:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Joe[_3_]

On Sep 29, 6:52*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.
Old October 5th 11, 01:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Joe wrote:
On Sep 29, 6:52 pm, wrote:
On Sep 29, 2:42 pm, wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.

You have met loon1 his views differ from the rest of the world
kill file him will save you much aggravation

craigslist will go further than here
Old October 5th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.

I'm saying that they are old straight skis and you will be lucky if
you can give them away.
Old October 5th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 5, 6:01*am, down_hill wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Sep 29, 6:52 pm, *wrote:
On Sep 29, 2:42 pm, *wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.

You have met loon1 his views differ from the rest of the world
kill file him will save you much aggravation

You've just met Dumb****1. The rest of the world also thinks he is a
dumb****.

craigslist will go further than here-

Take them to Goodwill. They might get ten bucks for them.
Old October 5th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.

Most of two-butts statements are recognized by occasional readers here
as worthless. He is probably the most-ignored poster on usenet.

I would have been interested in your skis a couple of weeks ago, but I
just bought a brand-new pair of Atomic skis and bindings at Sa vation
Army to add to my collection of 10+ years old skis.

Just to fill in the blanks - how much use did they get? What is the
condition of the bottoms? What length?

Email is rphenry at cox dot net
Old October 5th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 29, 2:42*pm, Joe wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury
the suckers forever.
However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary
to virtually everything else written on them.

Most of two-butts statements are recognized by occasional readers here
as worthless. *He is probably the most-ignored poster on usenet.

Holy ****. A pathological liar takes another cheap shot. No surprise
he is ignoring his own humiliation.
Contact info?
This isn't just about skis. This is about a stalker who claims to
have lied to the Seattle Police Department, and has frequently
attempted to intimidate me by claiming exposing him as a psychopathic
stalker is somehow against the law.
Contact info?
Damn, Henry's ignoring the truth about his humiliation again.

I would have been interested in your skis a couple of weeks ago, but I
just bought a brand-new pair of Atomic skis and bindings at Sa vation
Army to add to my collection of 10+ years old skis.

Richard Henry is perhaps one of the most ignorant skiers on the
planet, especially about gear.
I can only hope he clicks into some M28 bindings. His knees, however,
would be very unhappy.

Just to fill in the blanks - how much use did they get? What is the
condition of the bottoms? *What length?

Email is rphenry at cox dot net-

Hey, some CONTACT INFO!!!! Now do the same thing for the SPD officer
you claim is "monitoring" me. Easy.
Where's that cease and desist order?
Old October 6th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Hey, some CONTACT INFO!!!! *Now do the same thing for the SPD officer
you claim is "monitoring" me. *Easy.
Where's that cease and desist order?-

Hey Trunky, when am I going to hear from my boss?
Old July 10th 13, 10:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Joe wrote:

On Sep 29, 6:52 pm, *wrote:

On Sep 29, 2:42 pm, *wrote:

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the

storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the

best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

My best offer is that you take them to the dump and pay them to bury

the suckers forever.

However, Dickless Henry will probably be contacting you.

Are you stating that Rossignol skis are poor quality? That's contrary

to virtually everything else written on them.

You have met loon1 his views differ from the rest of the world

kill file him will save you much aggravation

You've just met Dumb****1. The rest of the world also thinks he is a

dumb****.

craigslist will go further than here-

Take them to Goodwill. They might get ten bucks for them.

Nah, I just sold them for $50.