Now *here's* a pathological liar!

Old July 18th 03, 02:41 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Now *here's* a pathological liar!

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm
Old July 18th 03, 11:52 PM
The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 18th 03, 11:59 PM
bdubya

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:52:32 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

bw
Old July 19th 03, 12:13 AM
Richard Henry

wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and

the
middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting

class
warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives

couldn't
have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

I understand Dan Quayle is still unemployed.

Old July 19th 03, 12:23 AM
scottabe

in article , Dave Stallard at
wrote on 7/18/03 7:41 AM:

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

There's a whole newsgroup of them right here.

Old July 19th 03, 12:43 AM
Mary Malmros

lal_truckee writes:

[goddamn liberal pinko class warfare **** snipped]

ObSki: My season pass price went up - sob.

Ha!!! Mine didn't! Mount Snow and Bromley, same low price as last
year for midweek!

Now I just gotta get some money...

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros
Old July 19th 03, 01:26 AM
The Real Bev

wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful - pointing out that the rich are making out like bandits and
the middle class is getting screwed can get you accused of formenting
class warfare ...

Here's another very interesting link. Note this is from the *actual
White House site*, not a spoof or a parody:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/stateofthe...scenes/05.html

Hee-hee!

Jeez, that's wonderful. It's a real shame that the conservatives
couldn't have fielded a better candidate.

Who else did they have that could show that kind of misleadership?

I understand Dan Quayle is still unemployed.

Linguistic infacility is a killer.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 19th 03, 11:08 AM
Sue

In message , The Real Bev
writes

Linguistic infacility is a killer.

He's got "W" cufflinks, doesn't that PROVE he can read?
--
Sue ]8(
Old July 23rd 03, 06:42 PM
me

Gee, Dems calling a Republican Prez stupid!! How unique!
Jimmy Carter has a degree in nuclear physics and Bad Boy Bill Clinton was a
Rhodes scholar. What Geniuses!!!!!!!!!

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , Dave Stallard at