Time for a new one

Old March 8th 19, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Time for a new one

On Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 1:20:50 AM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:08:02 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

But to turn to more substantive matters, the song does raise a whole new set of allegations which I think are important for you to answer. Do you indeed carry 5 kilograms of cocaine inside your large intestine?

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise, given he bragged about taking three ounces of weed to his fantasy Vietnam..

Yes. And there are eyewitness accounts of him carrying objects inside his rectum and taking them out of his anus.
Old March 8th 19, 07:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 10:29:58 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 1:20:50 AM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:08:02 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

But to turn to more substantive matters, the song does raise a whole new set of allegations which I think are important for you to answer. Do you indeed carry 5 kilograms of cocaine inside your large intestine?

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise, given he bragged about taking three ounces of weed to his fantasy Vietnam..

Yes. And there are eyewitness accounts of him carrying objects inside his rectum and taking them out of his anus.

Really? Eyewitness accounts? Who? Name, place, time, and object.

Do you know a woman named Mia Kefir?

Old March 9th 19, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 1:52:26 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 11:51:31 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 2:45:07 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 10:29:58 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 1:20:50 AM UTC-5, Ted wrote:
On Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 5:08:02 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:

But to turn to more substantive matters, the song does raise a whole new set of allegations which I think are important for you to answer. Do you indeed carry 5 kilograms of cocaine inside your large intestine?

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise, given he bragged about taking three ounces of weed to his fantasy Vietnam..

Yes. And there are eyewitness accounts of him carrying objects inside his rectum and taking them out of his anus.

Really? Eyewitness accounts? Who? Name, place, time, and object.

Do you know a woman named Mia Kefir?

Not this idiotic game again, where you obsessively read every post from twenty years ago, ask idiotic questions, and pound your tiny liddle pud in feverish anticipation of catching me lying.
You just told a whopper of a ****ing lie, freak. Prove it. Who. Name. Place. Time. Object. And your name while you are at it, dumb****.
What a pathetic, stupid, deranged pervert you are.
Oh, and since you asked, does not ring a bell.

Idiot.

You never went on a date with a woman by that name?
Old March 9th 19, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 10:29:57 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Yes. And there are eyewitness accounts of him carrying
objects inside his rectum and taking them out of his anus.

Keep moving, moving, moving
keep that cocaine moving, RAWHIND!

back roads, paths, and alleys,
cutting through the valleys,
he's got no passport we can find.

cut it down, flour it up,
powered sugar, ain't enough.

Ride em in, RAWHIND!

Colon full of cargo
hell bent for Fargo,
wanted by the mounties left behind.

anytime anywhere
anywhere anytime
anytime anywhere

Ride em in, RAWHIND!

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Old March 9th 19, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 12:40:58 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 5:51:40 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

The same stupid game, the same ridiculous insanity, the same desperation. Clue time. While you might remember every date you ever had, because you can't get a date (though I am sure you remember every child you molested), I don't. Especially from over twenty years ago. Name. Time. Place. Object. Dumb****. Continue, this amuses me.

Here is the relevant portion of Ms. Kefir's testimony, which is explicit and shocking:

"He demands that I pay for the gas, lest he call me a whore. He proceeds to tell me that the best thing about having his anus stretched out so much as a child is that his rectum now doubles as a handbag, and he produces a lovely corsage from his anus and presents it to me."

Her complete account is below:

---------------------------

From Wed Jun 30 02:42:32 1999
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 02:51:32 GMT
From: Mia Kefir

Subject: Ladies! Win a date with Schattie Abraham!

On 29 Jun 1999 17:24:32 GMT, in rec.skiing.alpine you wrote:

Ladies! How would *you* like to win a date with rec.skiiing.alpine's
Schattie Abraham? You can if you enter Parrot Networks "Win a Date With
Schattie Abraham contest"! Here's how!

1) Send an e-mail detailing how fat, ugly, slovenly misogynistic slobs
turn *you* on! Spinal Tap once said "the looser the waistband, the
deeper the quicksand" - why let priests have a monopoly on finding
out!

Like this. I yearn to have a fat slob treat me like ****. I need to
have my butt probed by somebody that only knows anal and condiments,
who has a very small penis, as I'll still be able to squeak when he's
done with it. I yearn for a 300 pound moron with coke bottle glasses
to rub a salami all over me in public, as it is a total turn on for me
to look up at the imbecile of the century and not be able to breathe
as his fat rolls suffocate my tiny frame.

2) Describe your "dream date" with Schattie! Drumming in the woods?
Howling at "bitch feminists"? Or maybe kicking back in front of a
roaring fire with a vintage mayonnaise talking about repressed memories
of being sodomized by the clergy? What ever it is you'd like to do,
just let Parrot Networks know!

My dream date with Scott Abraham would entail him coming to pick me up
in his dog-hair infested van with condiment stains all over the walls
from him farting while sleeping in it. He demands that I pay for the
gas, lest he call me a whore. He proceeds to tell me that the best
thing about having his anus stretched out so much as a child is that
his rectum now doubles as a handbag, and he produces a lovely corsage
from his anus and presents it to me. The evening continues on to the
local Mc Donalds where he tells them he's very well connected in the
food industry and he's the leader of a large internet site that
reviews fine dining and he's influential to thousands of people on the
internet. The zit faced moron behind the counter meekly shugs and
asks "do you want fries with that?", to which, he replies "blow me,
dumb****, I want 3 pounds of fries, and don't hold back on the
grease". After an unusually long period of watching him shovel food
into his mouth with both hands, he declares that he's ready to show me
the pride. With a joy liken to being raped, I agree to go home with
him. We arrive at his house and I immediately smell the odor of
putrid feces, urine, and unwashed clothes. I meet the roommates who
declare "when you're done with her, can we have her?". We go
downstairs into the basement and I see clothes scattered all over with
lumps of dog **** all over them and the reek of urine and rotten
mayonaisse all over. He proceeds to get on the internet and tell
everybody about his beautiful new physician girlfriend who is sitting
on his lap and he ignores me for eight hours. I stand in a corner,
horrified. After 8 hours of screaming "that viscious *******, I'm
gonna **** him up, just watch", he finally decides to get up, pull
down his pants and declare, "time for you to stick your head in the
fence". I see what looks like a broken toothpick between his legs,
laugh hysterically, then it disappears. I leave, disgusted.

3) Explain why YOU think Parrot Networks should put up the money to
Schattie's pimp (Bert Hoff) for your fabulous encounter! The lucky
lady with the winning entry will be flown to Seattle for her dream date
with America's favorite hopelessly insane catamite - Schattie Abraham!*

I think I should be the winner of Parrot Networks dream date because I
have the stomach of steel and I can handle anything. Roger, instead
of Scott, can I just have a pig sent to my house instead?

Mia Kefir
Cult of the Dead Cow
Femme Fatale

Old March 11th 19, 02:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 10:23:44 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:

Testimony? Tell me something, you deranged wack job, when does a pathological liar who made up ridiculous whoppers the same way you do become "testimony". You pathetic dumb****, never heard of the ****. Certainly never did anything that the **** made up here. Sounds like David Hobbs to me. And you are so desperate, so stupid, that you repost deranged, despicable, vile lies from twenty years ago.

This came from Roger Williams' Best of Bert Hoff and Scott Abraham web page, which is still up:

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/

It's really telling that you cannot distinguish an obvious parody from a literal account. You are a narcissist with brain damage. The only solution for you is euthanasia.
Old March 11th 19, 11:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Maybe that electric ankle bracelet you wear has been shorting out.

Why are you always talking about an electronic ankle bracelet? Are
you wearing one? We all know yer always lying about skiing.

Rolling rollin rollin
keep that cocaine rollin
got that asshole swollin,
keeping five kilos up inside.

colon full of cargo
hell bent for Fargo
kissing the mounties left behind.

Old March 12th 19, 07:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:41:39 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

Maybe that electric ankle bracelet you wear has been shorting out.

Why are you always talking about an electronic ankle bracelet?

Because criminals like you and your buddy Pussy Fart have to
wear them, condition of their probation.

Are
you wearing one? We all know yer always lying about skiing.

Skiing Sun Peaks up in BC today. Skied Revelstoke yesterday.
You know, up in Canada, where you can't go because you
are a convicted criminal.
As for not believing me, bull****. You claim to be a computer
genius. All you have to do is track the origin of my posts.
Kamloops, BC, about to drive up to the mountain.
Canada is lovely this time of year. Shame they won't
let you through the border.

Rolling rollin rollin
keep that cocaine rollin
got that asshole swollin,
keeping five kilos up inside.

colon full of cargo
hell bent for Fargo
kissing the mounties left behind.

Not only idiotic, not only stupid, but you **** yourself
writing this deranged, perverted drivel. People smuggled
drugs into Canada, and with the exception of weed, not
from Canuckistan into the United States. And of course,
you claim I can't get into the country, time and again,
and everybody knows you are lying. Which is fine with you,
since you pathetic dorks brag about your lying, are proud of
your lying, compete to see who is the biggest dumb****.
Go change the batteries on your ankle bracelet before

Rollin rollin rollin
rollin rollin rollin

Keep that cocaine rollin
Ankle bracelet stollen
holding spare batteries up inside.

backroads, paths, and alleyes
cutting through the valleys
he's got no passport we can find.

Rawhind's never missing
the mounties he's been kissing
lying to us each and every the time.

Old March 12th 19, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep that mayo flowin.
For the priests that he'll be blowin
Old March 13th 19, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:29:04 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Rollin rollin rollin
rollin rollin rollin

Keep that cocaine rollin
Ankle bracelet stollen
holding spare batteries up inside.

backroads, paths, and alleyes
cutting through the valleys
he's got no passport we can find.

Rawhind's never missing
the mounties he's been kissing
lying to us each and every the time.

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep that mayo flowin.
For the priests that he'll be blowin

Desperate. Pathetic. Oh, well. I'm skiing Whistler
today and you are not. Geez, I wonder if anyone
will mistake the batteries for my boot heaters for a
criminal's ankle bracelet?
I love Canada, Huggies. Shame they won't let you
come up here, and shame they won't let Pussy Fart
go within a thousand feet of a school. Either way,
neither of you pathetic dickless wimps have skied
this year, and I am about to have a blast.
See you at the information tower!!!!

I've found that the more someone lies, and the more he yells, the
guiltier he is.
Just ask R. Kelly.

Rollin rollin rollin
keep that cargo rollin,
though his asshole's swollin
Rawhind!

Trunky's masturbating,
no women he's been dating,
taking his boyfriends from behind.

time off lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 6 February 5th 07 03:48 AM
Now. It's time. Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 5 March 25th 04 12:37 AM
Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 February 4th 04 04:38 AM
It's Time Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 14 August 16th 03 04:44 AM