Doing the Ikon Shuffle

Old February 14th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Doing the Ikon Shuffle

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 1:49:18 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 6:50:35 AM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 4:28:35 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 12:58:00 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 17:58:34 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 3:59:02 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:30:07 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 4:12:24 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 6:08:59 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
Great weather most of the trip. Sun Valley is warm and
sunny today. What a shame that you will never ski there.

Charlie didn't decide to get obnoxious?

What a shame that you will never be able to ski anywhere.
Kids ski. You are not allowed near kids.
Hey, where are you skiing this year?

Where are YOU skiing? And don't just make up a story about skiing
with some celebrities. Post some pics to prove it. And we already
know that they've been photoshopped.

I told you. Deal with it. One thing for sure, none of you ever
had the balls and none of you ever will have the balls to show up at DV.

You claimed you were skiing at Sun Valley, and now you claim Deer
Valley.

I did both, and you have not skied all year. I win, idiot.

Do you have to put your head down when reaching for a
doorknob so your nose doesn't hit the door?

Do you have to put your head down when ****ing yourself up the ass? Which you just did, idiot.

BTW, I've skied both places and they are both overated and overpriced.

Far better than the places you claim to have skied (I'd be embarassed to admit skiing ****ing Michigan) and not overpriced, unless you are a jerry tourist wearing diapers, idiot. And of course, you didn't have the balls to show up. Now change your diapers.

I'd rather go back to Deer Valley and Sun Valley, which I will probably do later in the season. So many choices.
Where are YOU skiing this year? Ooooops, forgot, that bracelet monitors your movements. Go back to Chimo Prison, freak. Hey, I'll take a run at both resorts for you, being careful not to get within a thousand feet of any children. You know, the way YOU have to live. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc.

You're obsessed with child molestation because of your guilty conscience, Bromo. YOUR OWN BROTHER accused you of molesting him. You say that's a lie, but I believe him and not you, Saigon Schattie.
Old February 15th 20, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Not me who is obsessed, making sick jokes, false allegations, etc. You. Because you don't have a guilty conscience about the children you raped, you are proud of it because you are a convicted child molester and sex offender banned from travel and being near children.

YOUR OWN BROTHER accused you of molesting him. You say that's a lie, but I believe him and not you, Saigon Schattie.

You two have a lot in common. When exposed for what you are, lie and defame and make up ridiculous false allegations. Where are YOU skiing this year, Chimo? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Speaking of lies, where were you a cop?
Old February 15th 20, 11:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

[...]

Speaking of cops, who is your parole officer? Happy to discuss this with him, right after you ID yourself. Where are YOU skiing this year, Chimo? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

You have claimed to be an ex-cop. Is this true? Are you an ex-cop? Yes or no.

Old February 16th 20, 04:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 18:00:26 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

Holy ****, you're as bat**** crazy, delusional, and obsessed

as Baker. Only difference is I don't think he's a sexual offender,
Chimo. 45 ****ing years ago? What's your name? Yes or no. Idiot.

This group didn't exist 45 years ago.

That would be in 1975. Newsgroups didn't exist.

You wrote right here on this newsgroup "I'm an ex-cop".
Where were you a cop? Or were you lying?

He was a security guard in a hospital and got fired for sleeping on
the job. Probably drunk, too.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old February 17th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 12:35:55 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 8:42:05 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 18:00:26 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar

Holy ****, you're as bat**** crazy, delusional, and obsessed
as Baker. Only difference is I don't think he's a sexual offender,
Chimo. 45 ****ing years ago? What's your name? Yes or no. Idiot.

This group didn't exist 45 years ago.

That would be in 1975. Newsgroups didn't exist.

You wrote right here on this newsgroup "I'm an ex-cop".
Where were you a cop? Or were you lying?

He was a security guard in a hospital and got fired for sleeping on
the job. Probably drunk, too.

Where do you clowns come up with this crap?

So you're saying it's not true?
Old February 17th 20, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:37:45 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

He was a security guard in a hospital and got fired for sleeping on
the job. Probably drunk, too.

Where do you clowns come up with this crap?

So you're saying it's not true?

I'm saying where do you clowns come up with this ****.

You claimed yourself that you were an ex cop.

Old February 18th 20, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:31:06 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

He was a security guard in a hospital and got fired for sleeping on
the job. Probably drunk, too.

Where do you clowns come up with this crap?

So you're saying it's not true?

I'm saying where do you clowns come up with this ****.

You claimed yourself that you were an ex cop.

How obsessional of you freaks. Desperate to catch me in a lie.

I caught you in many many lies. I used to keep the, "Lie List." But
it filled up an entire notebook.

Hey, you claim to be a retired military officer,

I don't claim it. I am one.

but the only proof you offered was a pic of you in uniform
with bird**** on the shoulder boards and biceps....where your
rank would be.

Dumbass. Officers don't have rank on their sleeves, it's on their
shoulders. But you wouldn't know. You were never in the military.

What are you hiding? Provide ID and proof of service.

It's on my Linkedin page. What do you want?

BTW, where are YOU skiing this year?

You writing a book?

Probation doesn't allow you out of state,
just like your buddy Pussy Fart, I am betting.

How much you want to bet? I'll take all you have to lose.
I drive the Vathmobile between Detroit and Toledo all the time and
nobody ever stops me.

Old February 20th 20, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 12:51:04 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

just like your buddy Pussy Fart, I am betting.

How much you want to bet? I'll take all you have to lose.
I drive the Vathmobile between Detroit and Toledo all the time and
nobody ever stops me.

Sure. Provide verifiable ID. Now brag some more about what a
coward you are. Holy ****, you drive between Detroit and Toledo.
I am so impressed.
Hey, I just drove between Dear Valet and Sun Valley.

So you say. Got any proof? Pics? A gas receipt? An expired lift
ticket? You got nothing. You were in jail the whole time.