Ping Bob! How was the golf trip?

Old October 8th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Ping Bob! How was the golf trip?

Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??
Old October 9th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 8, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:
Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

Of course he toured the distilleries. He's a drunk. Would a Catholic
miss visiting cathedrals?
Would Horvath miss a Hooters? Would YOU miss the chance to visit a
jail?
Old October 9th 11, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Default Hey fake jew, should really think about what Yom Kippur is about.

On Oct 8, 6:42*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 8, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:

Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

Of course he toured the distilleries. *He's a drunk. *Would a Catholic
miss visiting cathedrals?
Would Horvath miss a Hooters? *Would YOU miss the chance to visit a
jail?

I'm amazed that you actually managed to make it. You spent the
highest of Jewish holy days just waiting until you could spew your
hate on the internet without violating the rules. I see that your
last post last night was about two minutes before sunset and your
first post today was seven minutes after sunset. Boy, it must have
been eating you up all day that you couldn't post your hateful filth.

But I also notice that you don't practice your fake faith anyway. If
you did you would have posted an apology for all the hate you spew
here. You must have been sitting in front of your computer staring at
your watch for the time you could turn things on and spew your hate.
Seven minutes, that's just about the time it takes for you to boot up,
surf the group and then type up your hateful filth. It's obvious that
you are just going through the motions without reflecting what Yom
Kippur is really about. Why don't you show this **** to your rabbi?
What would he have to say about it?

What a piece of **** you are. You disgrace the Jewish faith.
Old October 9th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 17:42:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Oct 8, 4:20*pm, Dick G wrote:
Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

Of course he toured the distilleries. He's a drunk. Would a Catholic
miss visiting cathedrals?
Would Horvath miss a Hooters? Would YOU miss the chance to visit a
jail?

Would you miss a chance to visit a gay bar? or a sheep farm?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old October 9th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 8, 4:20 pm, Dick G wrote:
Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

Of course he toured the distilleries. *He's a drunk. *Would a Catholic
miss visiting cathedrals?
Would Horvath miss a Hooters? *Would YOU miss the chance to visit a
jail?

Would you miss a chance to visit a gay bar? *or a sheep farm?

I would not miss a chance to see you in person, for damn sure. And
you will always make sure that will never happen. Because you are a
coward.
Old October 9th 11, 03:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 8, 5:20*pm, Dick G wrote:
Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

Really great, thanks for asking.

We played the Eden course the first day (one of the St. Andrews Links
complex). Then balloted and got on our first ballot with a 6:45 tee
time. It took a hole or two to get fully awake. We both had our own
caddies. Awsome experience. Played with a man and his 15 or so y.o.
son from Coventry UK.

We took a day and went back up to Edinburgh. There was an arts
festival going on. Town was packed. Toured around, saw the sights,
bought some gifts. We bought a mini of Scotch for $20 !!!! for an
important boss type person. 35 year old Scotch. We hope he likes it!

I ended up not getting to any of the distilleries. I got onto their
Tenents lager pretty quickly and stuck mostly to that. A shot of this
or that from time to time.

We played Balcomie in the seaside town of Crail one day too. Very
nice. That might be the town I stay in next time. Only about 10 miles
from St. Andrews. About 3 miles from Kingsbarnes.

You gotta do it someday!
Old October 9th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 8, 5:20*pm, Dick G wrote:
Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

****! I posted a reply.

If it doesn't show I'll post another tomorrow.
Old October 9th 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 19:51:51 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Would you miss a chance to visit a gay bar? *or a sheep farm?

I would not miss a chance to see you in person, for damn sure. And
you will always make sure that will never happen. Because you are a
coward.

Liar. You know where to find me.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old October 9th 11, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 8, 8:22*pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 8, 5:20*pm, Dick G wrote:

Hey Bob, how did it turn out??? I bet it was a major highlight. *Did
you get a chance to tour a few scotch distilleries??

****! I posted a reply.

If it doesn't show I'll post another tomorrow.

Brain Fried Bob apologizes to Dick Gozinya.
I LOVE IT!!!
Old October 9th 11, 02:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 20:16:42 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

On Oct 8, 5:20*pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

Nice, sounds like it was a well worthwhile jaunt. Did you drag the
sticks or rent?