Do YOU want a sick freak like this lying about you?

Old December 19th 04, 01:54 AM
Harry Weiner

Default Do YOU want a sick freak like this lying about you?

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:13:39 -0800, Ted Waldron
wrote this crap:

THE NARCISSIST -- Narcissists focus on serving themselves. They
generally are not intentionally predatory, but "they are always looking
to gain reassurance and attention and approval, and to put themselves in
the spotlight," said Philip Trompetter, a Modesto clinical psychologist
who specializes in police and forensic psychology.

I'll never forget Jackie Gleason admiring himself in a mirror, and
telling Paul Newman, "It's hard for a fat man to be a narcissist."

But I can't remember the name of the movie.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old December 19th 04, 06:36 AM
LePheaux

wrote this crap:

THE NARCISSIST -- Narcissists focus on serving themselves. They
generally are not intentionally predatory, but "they are always looking
to gain reassurance and attention and approval, and to put themselves in
the spotlight," said Philip Trompetter, a Modesto clinical psychologist
who specializes in police and forensic psychology.

I'll never forget Jackie Gleason admiring himself in a mirror, and
telling Paul Newman, "It's hard for a fat man to be a narcissist."

But I can't remember the name of the movie.

That which you'll never be............
Wait for it

The Hustler.