To anyone who posts in RSA

Old July 29th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

Default To anyone who posts in RSA

Two Buddha wrote:

Dude just the fact that something from RSA was brought to a court
speaks volumes. Computers have a power button ya know...

I wasn't around for these days you guys are referring to, but if it
upsets you so much seriously...dont engage.

Old July 29th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

Two Buddha wrote:

Dude just the fact that something from RSA was brought to a court
speaks volumes. Computers have a power button ya know...

Speaks more volumes about the insanity of Biggers and his buddies than
anything else. We never believe they would be so deranged, so dishonest,
that they would band together and criminally conspire to lie to cops and a
judge over a stupid newsgroup. It still amazes me. Amazes anyone who knows
the real story.
Dude, you ought to learn more about how groups work. Especially how groups
defend themselves when somebody starts telling the truth. Witness what
George Bush does to those who expose him.....

I wasn't around for these days you guys are referring to, but if it
upsets you so much seriously...dont engage.

I hate bullies. I loathe liars. And I refuse to be intimidated into
silence by scum like Klaus Biggers. Matter of principle.
Principles. People on usenet have no real use for such ideas,
unfortunately.

Old July 30th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Default The pathological lying of Klaus Biggers

Two Buddha wrote:

Yes, This is true. You are not going to drive anyone off any net
especially usenet without the most serious of evidence of problem.

Then why have you and your friends tried to drive me off usenet with your
criminal real world harassment?

Post proof.

Show evidence of any problem I have ever
posed other than telling the truth about your transparent dishonesty,
Biggers. Evidence. Not gross lies and defamations, as you proceed to do.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

What an outrageous LIE! As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never
was ANY evidence that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in
court.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the plaintiff.

Challenge to Biggers: provide the evidence you just referred to.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the plaintiff.

No one did in court. No one ever has.

The judge disagreed. If they perjured themselves, maybe an appeal
would have helped make your case, if you had one.

Klaus Biggers is well aware that his friends got together to make false
allegations to a judge and a police officer, well aware that they committed
perjury, well aware that virtually every word was a lie.

No.

There sure is serious evidence of a problem: the problem is that Biggers is
a pathological liar who tried to drive me off the net by participating in a
real world conspiracy of real world felonies, death threats, harassment, and
gross defamations.

Please post evindence that I did any of that.

Biggers just grossly defamed me again.

Seek relief in court, or El Chubasco. Your choice. We have common
friends in LE it seems.

Same old, same old. How pathetic. How laughable. Typical Klaus Biggers.
No surprise Eugene Miya is civil to this freak: frauds and fakes tend to
support each other.

So how *is* Bert?

-klaus

Old July 30th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Yabahoobs

klaus wrote:

Show evidence of any problem I have ever
posed other than telling the truth about your transparent dishonesty,
Biggers. Evidence. Not gross lies and defamations, as you proceed to do.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the plaintiff.

And, goodnight. Drive home safely ladies and gentlemen.

Old July 30th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Yes, This is true. You are not going to drive anyone off any net
especially usenet without the most serious of evidence of problem.

Then why have you and your friends tried to drive me off usenet with your
criminal real world harassment?

Post proof.

If I do, you'll just lie about it. You know you are lying. I know you are
lying. How pathetic. How biggers.

Show evidence of any problem I have ever
posed other than telling the truth about your transparent dishonesty,
Biggers. Evidence. Not gross lies and defamations, as you proceed to
do.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

Evidence, Biggers. Proof. Since you demand it, I'm sure you have some,
right? You freaks didn't have any evidence or proof in the courtroom,
either. You just lied your asses off and made false allegations.
Proof, Biggers. C'mon, you hypocritical two faced backstabbing little
bitch. Proof.l
You know you are lying. I know you are lying. How pathetic. How
laughable. You are beneath contempt.

You
do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect there was
"serious evidence of a problem".

What an outrageous LIE! As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and
never
was ANY evidence that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of
in
court.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never was ANY evidence that I
EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in court.
Proof, Biggers. Not the fact that a female judge and a female cop believed
the lies of the females who falsely claimed to feel threatened....or the
rest of the lies you pathetic wimps concocted.
Anyone who knows the real story thinks you really are laughable. You freaks
told one big lie and you've been quoting it ever since.....but that does not
change the fact that it is, was and always will be a lie.
Proof. Biggers. Not just repeating your lies as if they were fact.

Challenge to Biggers: provide the evidence you just referred to.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

Evidence, Biggers. And that is not evidence.

No one did in court. No one ever has.

The judge disagreed. If they perjured themselves, maybe an appeal
would have helped make your case, if you had one.

Jury? Wasn't one. BWHAHAHAHAHAH! You just got caught lying again. And
you know damn well they lied just as you are lying now.

Klaus Biggers is well aware that his friends got together to make false
allegations to a judge and a police officer, well aware that they
committed
perjury, well aware that virtually every word was a lie.

No.

Bull****. How pathetic. You know you are lying, I know you are lying.
Nothing but lies. Caught lying, you lie more. Typical of a sick freak like
you.

There sure is serious evidence of a problem: the problem is that Biggers
is
a pathological liar who tried to drive me off the net by participating in
real world conspiracy of real world felonies, death threats, harassment,
and
gross defamations.

Please post evindence that I did any of that.

You are and remain a part of it. You wouldn't have the numbers if you
didn't. And you grossly defame and harass me in this post. As you well
know, scumbag.

Biggers just grossly defamed me again.

Seek relief in court, or El Chubasco. Your choice. We have common
friends in LE it seems.

Please have your friends in LE call me. I want them to read your lies. If
they ever read rsa, you won't have any friends. They will see you for the
pathetic pathological liar you are.
Bluff called, Biggers.
Hey, freak? I've set around ten meets in Park City in the last five years.
You havn't shown up for any of them. Bluff called.

Same old, same old. How pathetic. How laughable. Typical Klaus
Biggers.
No surprise Eugene Miya is civil to this freak: frauds and fakes tend to
support each other.

So how *is* Bert?

Just as decent and ethical and honorable as ever. Which is something you do
not, cannot, and never will understand.
What a pathetic fraud you are. You can pose all you want for your fellow
assholes. But you know what I think of you. How contemptible you are. How
I see right through your transparent masks to the rotten core of your soul.
Bugs the hell out of you, doesn't it? I'm a better man than you will ever
be, and I loathe you. What a truly laughable little freak you are. You
don't impress me in the slightest: I could care less about what you ski or
what you climb.
I only care about the quality of a man's soul. And I **** on yours.
**** yourself again, Biggers.

ps: send a copy of this to your friends in LE. Or give me a name and I will
be sure to do so myself, ok?
Bluff called.

Old July 30th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...

klaus wrote:

Show evidence of any problem I have ever
posed other than telling the truth about your transparent dishonesty,
Biggers. Evidence. Not gross lies and defamations, as you proceed to
do.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

And, goodnight. Drive home safely ladies and gentlemen.

One liar supporting another liar. Evidence, freak. Evidence. Not the
repetition of unproven, unfounded false allegations. Evidence.
Like the evidence of you being an asshole posted today.

Old July 31st 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Two Buddha wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message

Post proof.

If I do, you'll just lie about it. You know you are lying. I know you are
lying. How pathetic. How biggers.

So no proof?

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

Evidence, Biggers. Proof. Since you demand it, I'm sure you have some,
right?

I just posted it. A judge slapped your ass.

You freaks didn't have any evidence or proof in the courtroom,
either. You just lied your asses off and made false allegations.
Proof, Biggers. C'mon, you hypocritical two faced backstabbing little
bitch. Proof.l
You know you are lying. I know you are lying. How pathetic. How
laughable. You are beneath contempt.

I wasn't there, and you actually called me, whining and moaning
afterwards, looking for consolation, because I hadn't gotten elevated
to the Dweeb List.. yet.

You do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA
by court order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect
there was "serious evidence of a problem".

What an outrageous LIE!

Were you or were you not "restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case"???

As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never was ANY
evidence that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in
court.

A judge felt otherwise.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never was ANY evidence
that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in court.

A judge felt otherwise.

Proof, Biggers.

I just did.

Not the fact that a female judge and a female cop believed
the lies of the females who falsely claimed to feel threatened....or the
rest of the lies you pathetic wimps concocted.

Lotta females play a lead role, huh?

Anyone who knows the real story thinks you really are laughable. You freaks
told one big lie and you've been quoting it ever since.....but that does not
change the fact that it is, was and always will be a lie.
Proof. Biggers. Not just repeating your lies as if they were fact.

The cases I quoted are facts and legal rulings by a judge. shrug
Were you looking for a dead fish?

Challenge to Biggers: provide the evidence you just referred to.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

Evidence, Biggers. And that is not evidence.

Hey, if a judge's ruling is not evidence, then you should appeal and
ge that mess straightened out. Good luck with that.

Whadthe****youtalkn' about. Did I say jury? I said judge.

Klaus Biggers is well aware that his friends got together to make false
allegations to a judge and a police officer, well aware that they
committed
perjury, well aware that virtually every word was a lie.

No.

Bull****. How pathetic. You know you are lying, I know you are lying.
Nothing but lies. Caught lying, you lie more. Typical of a sick freak like
you.

Could you show me something that shows I am lying?

Please post evindence that I did any of that.

You are and remain a part of it. You wouldn't have the numbers if you
didn't. And you grossly defame and harass me in this post. As you well
know, scumbag.

Ugh.. the only place I could find the case eulogized was on Bert's site:

http://www.menweb.org/gagpetit.htm

That's how I knew the number.

So tell me more about this conspiracy. Is Bert in on it?

Biggers just grossly defamed me again.

Seek relief in court, or El Chubasco. Your choice. We have common
friends in LE it seems.

Please have your friends in LE call me. I want them to read your lies. If
they ever read rsa, you won't have any friends. They will see you for the
pathetic pathological liar you are.
Bluff called, Biggers.

We've been through this. She is totally informed and has read
RSA. She's a skier after all. She knows all about all of it. So how
about you have your buddy email me? Bluff called. BTW, I'll be out of
town til ski season, so just let me know when we can meet at El
Chubasco and we can have a little get together with our LE
friends. About the time the snow flies? Is it a date? Come on... it'll
be fun... really...

ps: send a copy of this to your friends in LE. Or give me a name and I will
be sure to do so myself, ok?

Done.

Bluff called.

Or as the Mac ads say, touche'.

-klaus
Old August 9th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

You know you are lying. I know you are lying. Why lie? You're sure not
going to convince ME, and you know what a ridiculous, pathetic coward you
are. You know how you enjoy your dishonesty.
You're fooling some people, Biggers. But not me. I know you for the
despicable freak you are. I know what you have done, what you hide, what
you are doing.
And I loathe you.
The same pathetic manipulations, the same sick games, the same old Klaus
Biggers.

I see ****. I see maggots. I see the dregs of humanity, freaks without any
worth or character, scum without any balls or manhood.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old August 9th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
Two Buddha

"klaus" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"klaus" wrote in message

Post proof.

If I do, you'll just lie about it. You know you are lying. I know you
are
lying. How pathetic. How biggers.

So no proof?

Posted proof thousands of times. You just keep lying. As evidenced by the
next....

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537.

Evidence, Biggers. Proof. Since you demand it, I'm sure you have some,
right?

I just posted it. A judge slapped your ass.

So no proof? As you are well aware, there is and never was any proof of ANY
illegal activities on my part. As you are well aware, your good friends
(and probably you) deliberately made false allegations in a criminal
conspiracy to a judge and a cop. We both know that, Biggers. So why lie
about it?
To those of us who know the whole story, it just shows you to be the
pathetic pathological liar you are. To those who don't, you can continue to
con them....but they will eventually figure you out.
And they will treat you with the utter contempt that I give you.

You freaks didn't have any evidence or proof in the courtroom,
either. You just lied your asses off and made false allegations.
Proof, Biggers. C'mon, you hypocritical two faced backstabbing little
bitch. Proof.l
You know you are lying. I know you are lying. How pathetic. How
laughable. You are beneath contempt.

I wasn't there, and you actually called me, whining and moaning
afterwards, looking for consolation, because I hadn't gotten elevated
to the Dweeb List.. yet.

You made it. Once upon a time, I thought you were a friend. You KNEW what
happened. Yet you stayed silent.
Looks to me like YOU are whining and moaning at being exposed as the freak
you are. What a pathetic wimp. What a little bitch. Utter contempt.

You do know that Mr. Abraham was restricted from posting on RSA
by court order after a judge heard the case, right? I suspect
there was "serious evidence of a problem".

What an outrageous LIE!

Were you or were you not "restricted from posting on RSA by court
order after a judge heard the case"???

Did that order come as the result of a criminal conspiracy that deliberately
lied to a judge and the cops, and repeatedly committed perjury???? Of
course it did, Biggers. You know that. So why continue to use it to try
and diminish the truth and attack my credibility?
Ooooops, forgot. That's what pathological liars do when exposed. Attack.
Lie some more. Typical.
Utter contempt.

As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never was ANY
evidence that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in
court.

A judge felt otherwise.

The judge was lied to. As you well know. EVIDENCE, Biggers. You keep
saying there is evidence. Provide it. Exposed again, you pathetic scumbag.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

As Klaus Biggers is well aware, there is and never was ANY evidence
that I EVER did ANYTHING that I was falsely accused of in court.

A judge felt otherwise.

Discuss the utter lack of evidence. Why do you continue to use a criminal
conspiracy to justify your continued defamatory lies, when you are well
aware of the truth?
How pathetic. How Klaus Biggers.

Proof, Biggers.

I just did.

You just lied. Again. Repeating the same lie. Again. Proof, Biggers.

Not the fact that a female judge and a female cop believed
the lies of the females who falsely claimed to feel threatened....or the
rest of the lies you pathetic wimps concocted.

Lotta females play a lead role, huh?

Sure do. Because your female buddies falsely accused me of threatening
them.....with no evidence, of course.

Anyone who knows the real story thinks you really are laughable. You
freaks
told one big lie and you've been quoting it ever since.....but that does
not
change the fact that it is, was and always will be a lie.
Proof. Biggers. Not just repeating your lies as if they were fact.

The cases I quoted are facts and legal rulings by a judge. shrug
Were you looking for a dead fish?

Facts? You sure can't quote any facts about your claim to evidence.

Challenge to Biggers: provide the evidence you just referred to.

King County, Case Number 99-7536 and 7537. Ruling in favor of the
plaintiff.

Evidence, Biggers. And that is not evidence.

Hey, if a judge's ruling is not evidence, then you should appeal and
ge that mess straightened out. Good luck with that.

Evidence, Biggers. And that is not evidence. How pathetic. How laughable.
How Biggers.

No one did in court. No one ever has.

The judge disagreed. If they perjured themselves, maybe an appeal
would have helped make your case, if you had one.

Jury? Wasn't one. BWHAHAHAHAHAH! You just got caught lying again.
And
you know damn well they lied just as you are lying now.

Whadthe****youtalkn' about. Did I say jury? I said judge.

You said Jury. You just snipped that part. How transparently ludicrous.
How Biggers.

Klaus Biggers is well aware that his friends got together to make false
allegations to a judge and a police officer, well aware that they
committed
perjury, well aware that virtually every word was a lie.

No.

Bull****. How pathetic. You know you are lying, I know you are lying.
Nothing but lies. Caught lying, you lie more. Typical of a sick freak
like
you.

Could you show me something that shows I am lying?

This whole post. What a pathetic lie.

Bull****. Bluff called.

She's a skier after all. She knows all about all of it. So how
about you have your buddy email me? Bluff called.

Bull****. Bluff called. Most skiers never heard of rsa. And if she's a
cop, and she reads rsa, she's going to believe me. Period. Bluff called.

BTW, I'll be out of
town til ski season, so just let me know when we can meet at El
Chubasco and we can have a little get together with our LE
friends. About the time the snow flies? Is it a date? Come on... it'll
be fun... really...

Not for you.

ps: send a copy of this to your friends in LE. Or give me a name and I
will
be sure to do so myself, ok?

Done.

Bluff called. Name?

Bluff called.

Or as the Mac ads say, touche'.

Or as I say, you're full of ****. A manipulative pathological liar.
Note to the police officer involved: if you are reading this, please contact
me. Klaus Biggers has a significant history of illegal behavior in Park
City I would like to personally discuss with you.
Bluff called.

Old August 10th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
klaus

Default The pathological lying

Eugene Miya wrote:
I hate to say it, but some years ago, both of you guys needed to go to
separate corners.

You might have me confused with someone else. Scott and I didn't
engage in debate until just recently.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why
as in what precipatated this.

That makes two of us. I think it's because I ski with people he doesn't like.

-klaus