YEEE-HAW!

Old February 23rd 06, 01:41 PM

Default YEEE-HAW!

http://www.slate.com/id/2136807/

//Walt
Old February 23rd 06, 03:29 PM

I'm cool with that - as long as they run into me or my kids.
--
Marty

Old February 23rd 06, 04:24 PM

Walt wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/2136807/

//Walt

Hehehe,

A bunch of Oscar Outtacontrols.

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/
Old February 24th 06, 01:54 AM

Bob Lee wrote:
Walt wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/2136807/

Heh heh. Thanks for the link.

The author makes some good points - The Countess tells me he hits the
openings at her gallery. Whenever I complain about Texuns being in the
way or irritating me, the Countess says, "Yeah, but they provide a
pretty decent economic base. Would you rather we had to work at a tire
factory?"

Well, yeah he's got a point. Last Sunday, Dead Preznit's weekend and
the slopes and the lodge were teeming with gomerage. At a resort
that's on the verge of bankruptcy. I said "Thanks, Gomers for
subsidizing my pastime." Let's hope they made enough to stay open for
another year.

--
// Walt
//

Old February 24th 06, 04:30 AM

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 21:54:08 -0500, Walt
wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:
Walt wrote:

http://www.slate.com/id/2136807/

Heh heh. Thanks for the link.

The author makes some good points - The Countess tells me he hits the
openings at her gallery. Whenever I complain about Texuns being in the
way or irritating me, the Countess says, "Yeah, but they provide a
pretty decent economic base. Would you rather we had to work at a tire
factory?"

Well, yeah he's got a point. Last Sunday, Dead Preznit's weekend and
the slopes and the lodge were teeming with gomerage.

I keep droppin' the hints...go far enough north that weekend, and
nothing's teeming but the snowmobile trails. The chairs certainly
weren't...

bw