Loveland opening day pics

Old October 16th 04, 08:44 PM
Sam Seiber

Default Loveland opening day pics

OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday. Anyway, enjoy.
Waiting for the "bite me" posts.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber
Old October 16th 04, 09:07 PM
Walt

Sam Seiber wrote:
OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday.

BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe

25 Pictures, 25 BiteMes.

So what did you crop out of picture 6? There's a big white rectangle.

--
// Walt
//

Old October 16th 04, 10:46 PM
bdubya

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:44:07 -0000, Sam Seiber
wrote:

OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday. Anyway, enjoy.
Waiting for the "bite me" posts.

BITE ME.

yrs, etc.
bw

PS - Nice pics. Ugly lift line, but nice pics.
Old October 16th 04, 11:55 PM
Dave M

Walt wrote:

Sam Seiber wrote:

OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday.

BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe

25 Pictures, 25 BiteMes.

So what did you crop out of picture 6? There's a big white rectangle.

Localized blizzard (?)

Dave M

Old October 17th 04, 01:53 AM
CParker

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday. Anyway, enjoy.
Waiting for the "bite me" posts.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber

Great pics Sam. A couple of questions about #6. Is that another ski area on
the peak in the upper left? If so, which? A-Basin?

Where does that lift go that is running thru the parking lot?

C.

Old October 17th 04, 02:03 AM
Walt

CParker wrote:

Great pics Sam. A couple of questions about #6. Is that another ski area on
the peak in the upper left? If so, which?

It's called Bite Me Mountain.

You're welcome.

--
// Walt
//

Old October 17th 04, 03:26 AM
The Real Bev

Walt wrote:

Sam Seiber wrote:
OK, gang, the opening day photos of Loveland are now posted
on my site: http://www.iskico.com
If you want to go straight to the pictures, go to:
http://www.iskico.com/loveland041015/Img001.html

I just might have to go again Sunday.

BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe
BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe BiteMe

25 Pictures, 25 BiteMes.

So what did you crop out of picture 6? There's a big white rectangle.

That's amazing. I didn't even notice that. The story about the guy in
the gorilla suit running through the basketball game unnoticed must be
true.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 17th 04, 03:52 AM
Sam Seiber

"CParker" [email protected] This-rr.com wrote in
:

Great pics Sam. A couple of questions about #6. Is that another ski
area on the peak in the upper left? If so, which? A-Basin?

Where does that lift go that is running thru the parking lot?

C.

That would be what the locals call the Valley. It is Loveland
Valley & part of Loveland Basin. They use the Valley to teach
the beginners, as it has only green & blue runs.

Sam "Goin' to Loveland again Sunday" Seiber
Old October 17th 04, 03:58 AM
Sam Seiber

AstroPax wrote in
:

Was it a big Kerry sign???

I bet it was...because I can still see a little Kerry-Edwards (loser)
sign below the white mystery box.

Why didn't you censor the little Kerry-Edwards sign also?

Becuase I didn't know until now that I shouldn't be fixing up pictures
after generous amounts of apres ski beers. OK!

Regardless, as a photographer myself, IMO it was unethical to post
such a manipulated pic as you did.

Really, if someone looks at that pic in ten or twenty years, don't you
think it will be better if the sign can be seen for what it is?

OK, I will post an unblocked version after the election. I always keep
the originals.

So what's next? You gonna start censoring signs and adverts of ski
equipment or beer just because you don't like a particular
brand...like Coors?

Well, as a Coors Extra gold drinker, I don't think I would block out
the Coors adverts.

Bwaaahaaahaa.

BTW, are you a Mormon?

No, but I did stay at a Holiday In Express last night. Well, really,
I lived in Idaho Falls, ID for 4 years. That pretty well sealed any
chance of me becoming a Mormon.

Sam "I ski Loveland" Seiber
Old October 17th 04, 04:00 AM
Sam Seiber

AstroPax wrote in
:

Using state-of-the-art image recovery software, I was able to
determine the original contents of the white mystery box:

http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astro/Img005_X.jpg

So noted. I guess I gotta watch my photo editing.

Sam "I am going to ski Loveland 10/17, so bite me!" Seiber